• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
hey, stream is up. friendlies for now. tourney will start around 7:30ish. please tune in and let us know how it sounds and stuff. thanks!

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
man, i wish someone tuned into stream to tell me that the vids were unwatchable so i could've tried to fix it :-/. the vids are up on youtube now, but the video is stuttering, the game:mic volume is off for the melee vids, and the wii u vids had the audio on the wrong source.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
next time post the link to the stream with your post :( i was at work sadly

Smash Journeyman
@ adlp adlp Are you and Travis planning anything for today? If so, let me know when and if you want me to bring a setup.

Dinky

Smash Rookie
Anyone in who lives close to Layton-Ogden area that wanna smash locally? Hit me up! I need people to play against! My internet is too laggy and haven't took the time to upgrade.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Can I get some contact information for the fest at RJ's?
801-413-9THREE6ONE

I feel so dumb posting a number like that but for some reason people don't like their numbers going public.

This is nets number. I hope he doesn't hate meeeeeeee

edit: I'd post RJ's number but I've never been able to successfully call him in an attempt in the single digits.

Last edited:

LifeLine

Smash Rookie
801-413-9THREE6ONE

I feel so dumb posting a number like that but for some reason people don't like their numbers going public.

This is nets number. I hope he doesn't hate meeeeeeee

edit: I'd post RJ's number but I've never been able to successfully call him in an attempt in the single digits.
Thanks man!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Top Bottom