• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

ZerosUT

Smash Cadet
Made a FC post on Utah Smash on facebook. Should hopefully get some codes organized so we can all add each other.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
I keep hearing about how annoyed people are at Little Mac showing up all the time and I still haven't fought one o.o
How much For Glory are you playing? I've ran into a fair amount.

ALSO. My 3ds friend code is 3351-4458-3302.

Tatami

Smash Cadet
Honestly the Little Mac match up is so easy for me to play as a Marth/Lucina main. I don't see the problem. Space with fairs back throw him off stage then tipper fair or back air he isnt coming back no matter the percent. Also FC: 0387 - 9863 - 6697

Shylock

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1943-0839
How much For Glory are you playing? I've ran into a fair amount.

ALSO. My 3ds friend code is 3351-4458-3302.
Annnnnnd added XD I've been playing exclusively For Glory and I've fought a couple Marths and Bowser Jrs, but absolutely no Little Macs.
Honestly the Little Mac match up is so easy for me to play as a Marth/Lucina main. I don't see the problem. Space with fairs back throw him off stage then tipper fair or back air he isnt coming back no matter the percent. Also FC: 0387 - 9863 - 6697
And also added XD I've been hearing that a lot and he does have quite a few short comings. I'm still trying to decide between him, Lucina, Greninja, or Zero Suit Samus.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ǝpıʇ2: ʇɥǝ ɹıpǝ uǝʌǝɹ ǝups

ǝpıʇ: ı ɯɐʎ ɥɐʌǝ qǝǝu pǝsnɹ

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ʎno ʇɥıuʞ ʎon ɔɐu lǝɐp ɯǝ ıuʇo ɐ ɟɐlsǝ ɔouɔlnsıou

Logos

Smash Apprentice
I have smash 4. Still like pm miles more. Its too slow and projectile based. Fun to play on the ****ter and car rides tho. :)

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
thats the tech im waiting to learn for the wii u

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I love that video. I watch Extra Credits all the time. ^_^

I'm not calling for a nerf. (I do not trust Nintendo at all with patching this game except to fix bugs.) Little Mac is beatable. He's just clearly a stronger contender at the moment. Still, I am genuinely afraid of Little Mac mains with 6+ months experience under their belts. They will learn to deal with his weaknesses. x_x

Tatami

Smash Cadet
This possible with every character? I could only do it with mac and cptn falcon
I saw gimr doing stuff like this with diddy, I imagine its possible with every characer because they all can pivot. The only one I imagine it not possible with is luigi.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
yeah I sorta got the hang of it (by that I mean I do it like 15% of the time instead of 3%) so I can do it with other characters now. Still I think it's either really hard or not possible for every character. I might have done it once with Pikachu but his was a pain since he does a small leap for his initial dash. And yeah Luigi's seemed impossible also

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Smashing of the brothers at Gamers Asylum tomorrow 5:00 - 8:00 bring 3ds and set ups :p @ Sinz Sinz can tell you the address ;)

Top Bottom