• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
ZZ thanks for agreeing with me

Everett... you know you're top five

mars... i love you for saying that

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man, I never fight lanky other than in low tiers, and I love fighting snake :/

I always end up fighting X, Lada, or Dryu (never yaz for some reason) or lose to either ds4 or gkirbs cuz I'm terribad at the tink and spacies mu's...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
only the special and the privileged get to fight me!!.. ahem... aka ds4 lolololol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
No, I mean those three months where the bracket was like the same every time.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I always fight X and Dryu every tournament i go too. I've fought Yaz 3 times and Sinz, C!Z, and Lada only once.

___X___

Smash Lord
The man expo... when is the actual tourney? and is there gonna be a cash prize? someone hurry and let me know!!!
I need to know whether its worth owning you scrubs.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The actual tournament is on Saturday and there is a cash prize. Just go to the thread it tells when everything will be happening

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Other peeps play LoL? :O

Add me mangs. Cliffsunder. (it would be spudzalot but my friend is a **** and took the name as a joke >.>)

-Final-

Aria♪
The Man Expo was awesome, even though the turnout for the brawl tournament was terrible. I did surprisingly good. I beat Z'zgashi in loser's finals and took DS4 to game 4 of the second set in finals.

Now to think of some crazy, ****ed up excuse for my parents to let me go to WHOBO 3...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Took third losing to DS4 3-1 in winners finals and then Final in loser finals 3-2 right after. Final and I went to game 5 though in some hilarious matches (pictobis way gay lol).

-Final-

Aria♪
Took third losing to DS4 3-1 in winners finals and then Final in loser finals 3-2 right after. Final and I went to game 5 though in some hilarious matches (pictobis way gay lol).
My CPs (Pictochat and Rainbow Cruise) seem to some of the ones that people hate the most...

I also got 2-0d twice by Sephiroths... >_> In one game, I had 70% damage and he had 260% on our last lives. It was my counterpick. He won.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont mind rainbow cruise, in fact, i love that stage. Yoshi v. MK @ RC, sure why not, I'll take that over a lot of things. And Picto is fun and a decent yoshi stage, it was just all the stage hazards and stuff were hilarious lol :laugh:

Top Bottom