• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Sad sad sad. Utah is so outdated they're reusing the same tired insult. Get trolld harder nub.

So, other than this ONE person (or two if you can't Mars) Utah isn't that bad and y'all should travel more and stuffz. Kthxbai

Teh Future

Smash Master
Lol, this is hellarious. Jowii and Future, you guys are terrible at getting people to come to tournaments.
lol be real no one from utah is going anywhere jowii just randomly decided to start trolling people for no reason because hes ********

Staz

Smash Lord
I dont know if you guys have heard of me, I mean I'm kind of a big deal on the coasts and down in florida, but I understand that you guys live under a rock in butt**** utah, so perhaps I'll forgive your ignorance if you get your ***** to a part of the country that even you'd be happy to live in and show us why the only person who matters from your state is a SONIC main OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

And yeah, Lanky SUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXX, wtf is he doing on the PR?????

UTAH HASNT BEEN COOL SINCE U GAIZ HAD KARL MALONE.
its actually we havent heard of you because east coast sucks at smash and gets all bawww wet and sad over melee not being on livestream and stuff and west coast da best coast

leavin you with least coast. id rather have none than be the worst.

a sonic main that brings m2k to game 5 isnt that important i guess but yeah

But Cook srsly I thought this was how to invite bad ppl? I mean, unheard of states within their own regions should have something to prove right?

MO is known in the Midwest easily.

Utah in Southwest? I livedi n TX long enough to know that no one in the Southwest even bothers to mention Utah unless it's to reference X.

I think the only way ppl even hear about Utah is when they search UT lookin' for University of TX and happen to stumble upon it.
all i know is inviting people to a tourney because you cant beat wolf doesnt make any sense

i used to think mo was a river until today... so yeah. like when did a river become a state its not even land how can you electricity and interwebz from there?

they should jus spell misourri "misery" becuase its pretty miserable excuse for a state.

and yeah utah is a pretty big X state alot of people slang it here and come oos for raves and stuff.

Staz

Smash Lord
Sad sad sad. Utah is so outdated they're reusing the same tired insult. Get trolld harder nub.

So, other than this ONE person (or two if you can't Mars) Utah isn't that bad and y'all should travel more and stuffz. Kthxbai
yet you're the one ragequitting right now........

lol be real no one from utah is going anywhere jowii just randomly decided to start trolling people for no reason because hes ********
well actually hejusmadcuzhecantwolf.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Future, I can't help if I decide today I wanna troll X meatriders. Srsly, they came onto the Kirbz boards and said FThrow>inhale was da bess tactic against Wolf. Trollz begets Trollz.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hylian, Nicole and Legan are all MO (and that's just from StL).

Btw, does Utah have a PR to find y'alls smashers? I know some don't (and we don't) but I really dunno where to find who y'all have 'cept X.

Srsly catz be trollin' even when ppl try and settle this in Brawl. If y'all come I'm sure MO would be glad to crews battle and I'd front the money (for MO) to cover whatever amount per head y'all want to throw down. Didn't y'all know MO is the land of ICs? Plus we have mid and low tier mains that are good. Don't believe? Deal with it.
Why would we come ALL the way to Missouri? Why don't you come ALL the way out here? Your not exactly in our region so yea

LOL this is coming from someone who lives in ****ing utah? I guarantee you St. Louis is a better place than anywhere you have in your ****ty state.

you seem like someone who gets jealous when other people know how to have a good time because your face prob looks weird and your socially awkward.

That being said utah has a yoshi pumpkin main who hosts tournaments and their best player is a sonic whos supposed to be super chill. So basically I understand Utah...

You guys are probably awesome but everyone has people that make their scene look bad
Last I checked St. Louis is full of crime....not exactly a better place than Utah......the home of the mutha****ing Salt Lake!! What's better than watching brine shrimp wash up on the shores of the worlds saltiest body of water.....nothing.

Ahhhh gotta love **** talk.

Srsly Utah, get your ppl in check and ****. They're hyping and **** but it's not amounting to anything.

Soooooo like I was saying, come to KMYM2 :D
Nobody was hyping anything. We merely trolled you and it appears the whole state of Missouri who have some weird state pride trip going on when everyone knows nobody gives two $hit$ about missouri OR Utah.

Lol, this is hellarious. Jowii and Future, you guys are terrible at getting people to come to tournaments. I don't think coming in and making fun of their state is really the way to get them to come, lol.

Still, it's really funny to hear someone from UT talk about how ****ty another state is. I mean, MAYBE you can talk **** about WY. Or the Dakotas. How can someone seriously claim that UT has the hottest girls? Too funny.

I'm scurred of X, though. :psycho:
Utah really does have the most beautiful women. Seriously. It must be something in the water or something. Been all over the WC/MW and nothing can compare.

I dont know if you guys have heard of me, I mean I'm kind of a big deal on the coasts and down in florida, but I understand that you guys live under a rock in butt**** utah, so perhaps I'll forgive your ignorance if you get your ***** to a part of the country that even you'd be happy to live in and show us why the only person who matters from your state is a SONIC main OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Nope. Haven't heard of you.....TRY HARDER.

ST. LOUIS HASNT BEEN COOL SINCE YOU GUYS HAD MARSHALL FAULK.

But Cook srsly I thought this was how to invite bad ppl? I mean, unheard of states within their own regions should have something to prove right?

Utah in Southwest? I livedi n TX long enough to know that no one in the Southwest even bothers to mention Utah unless it's to reference X.

I think the only way ppl even hear about Utah is when they search UT lookin' for University of TX and happen to stumble upon it.
X ***** like half the west coast and the west coast ***** the midwest whenever there's a national. Bwhahahahah get *****.

Utah invented the TV.....BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD!!!!

You guys should travel out of your region. No reason for us to travel there when we can travel 8 hours down south and face stiffer competition than anything in your state.

We've gone to Cali, Colorado, Arizona etc. in the last year. We travel more than enough.

Staz

Smash Lord
Future, I can't help if I decide today I wanna troll X meatriders. Srsly, they came onto the Kirbz boards and said FThrow>inhale was da bess tactic against Wolf. Trollz begets Trollz.
dude __X__ sucks at brawl. he just happens to be better than your whole entire state.

also wolf cant. CANT. beat kirby.

Why would we come ALL the way to Missouri? Why don't you come ALL the way out here? Your not exactly in our region so yea

You guys should travel out of your region. No reason for us to travel there when we can travel 8 hours down south and face stiffer competition than anything in your state.

We've gone to Cali, Colorado, Arizona etc. in the last year. We travel more than enough.
this.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
lol is that for real? I may go to some of those if it's true :laugh:

And our PR's ATM goes like this:
1. __X__ :sonic:
2. Sexy Yaz :metaknight:
3. Dark Ryu :diddy:
4. Lada :rob:
5. spudzzzz :snake:
Say what. :O

edit: I just saw my sig and realized I have Olimar down as competitive... has it really been THAT long since I went to a tourney? haha

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I love how they're getting all anal about how our top player mains sonic when one of their best uses Link. Last time I checked sonic is hella better then him. Go on, keep posting your lols and rofls while you guys lose to unviable tier.

Cook

Smash Master
^Difference is we don't lose to Link. He gets like 13th or 17th at tourneys. You guy LOSE to Sonic. Just sayin'.

I don't blame you for losing, though, X is good.

I just blame you for thinking that UT is a better state than MO. Last I checked the only thing UT is famous for is Mormons, and MO kicked those scrubs out as soon as they cropped up, lol.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Daaaayum. But we kept the Amish becuz when they go out for rumpspring they throw down.

Amish > Mormons.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Missouri must have a Missouri Fan Club or something. these doods are all about state pride and shiz....where can I purchase my "I <3 Missouri" t shirts?

Arguing about Missouri vs. Utah is like arguing about North Korea vs. South Korea....THEY BOTH SUCK A$$.

Also the MORmon jokes have been used about 100000000000 times. so much even the mormons are starting ta use them. TRY HARDER.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
*smacks head*

God I hate the smash scene now.

Someone keep me posted on tournaments and I might come to them. No, no rides for a single **** person if I do come to one.

MO, wish I could come, but I've got pretty much nothing in terms of funding, and my girlfriend already has something going on for me over the weekend. Perhaps another time (unless you want to bother with wifi).

I'm out. Hope y'all enjoy your time being little children.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Tsuteto your acting like a little child. We're just having some good natured smack talk, your lack of grasping that concept shows immaturity.....grow up.

UyPower

Smash Rookie

You're a big deal because you make all the sandwiches.

Lol, this is hellarious. Jowii and Future, you guys are terrible at getting people to come to tournaments. I don't think coming in and making fun of their state is really the way to get them to come, lol.

Still, it's really funny to hear someone from UT talk about how ****ty another state is. I mean, MAYBE you can talk **** about WY. Or the Dakotas. How can someone seriously claim that UT has the hottest girls? Too funny.

I'm scurred of X, though. :psycho:
I wouldn't have gone if they asked nicely. MO is just too far away. Maybe next year.

The girls in UT are alright, but the ones from Hawaii are better. UT has a lot of hot white girls. I'm not sure what they're doing here since the clubs in SLC suck.

I never knew wtf MO was until the recent posts here. I never knew St. Louis was in MO either. I thought all of the Midwest was about raising cattle or something.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Tsuteto your acting like a little child. We're just having some good natured smack talk, your lack of grasping that concept shows immaturity.....grow up.
mars's location is win

I wouldn't have gone if they asked nicely. MO is just too far away. Maybe next year.

The girls in UT are alright, but the ones from Hawaii are better. UT has a lot of hot white girls. I'm not sure what they're doing here since the clubs in SLC suck.

I never knew wtf MO was until the recent posts here. I never knew St. Louis was in MO either. I thought all of the Midwest was about raising cattle or something.
Jon just laid it down he knows whats up

Staz

Smash Lord
^Difference is we don't lose to Link. He gets like 13th or 17th at tourneys. You guy LOSE to Sonic. Just sayin'.

I don't blame you for losing, though, X is good.

I just blame you for thinking that UT is a better state than MO. Last I checked the only thing UT is famous for is Mormons, and MO kicked those scrubs out as soon as they cropped up, lol.
well at least mormons breed to recruit. thats why we have the hottest women in **** world in this *****.

all i know is EVERYONE loses to that sonic. so yeah. no one cares.

Daaaayum. But we kept the Amish becuz when they go out for rumpspring they throw down.

Amish > Mormons.
and thats why theres only 4 of you who can wii/internet.

amish is jus an excuse to not lrn2technology.

but its ok, i heard milking cows and churning butter is a good substitute for fun.

Missouri must have a Missouri Fan Club or something. these doods are all about state pride and shiz....where can I purchase my "I <3 Missouri" t shirts?

Arguing about Missouri vs. Utah is like arguing about North Korea vs. South Korea....THEY BOTH SUCK A$$.

Also the MORmon jokes have been used about 100000000000 times. so much even the mormons are starting ta use them. TRY HARDER.
also mormons are why we dont have all the theft and such that goes down in MO

we live in similar geographical environments but i guess that one little thing makes all the difference.

*smacks head*

"bawwwwwww"

"baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

"BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I'm mad. Hope y'all enjoy'd your time watching me baw like little children.
tsuteto...

no one cares.

not one person.

^this.

Staz

Smash Lord

i been to hawaii like 30 times and not once have a seen girl hotter than a utah girl.

umad.

also brown girls just arent attractive like dont even try to say local hawaiin women or anything bout oh they just dont have white girls.

hawaii has all the fattys and stuff.

and if they arent fat they are most likely buff as **** because thats jus how womens who arent fat get in hawaii

and its not sexy ripped buff

its bulky HOLY **** THATS NOT FAT@!?!?! muscles.

gross.

Staz

Smash Lord
RJ change of plans I am going to MLG Dallas!!!
im hella jealous right nao.

make sure to call espy a fur *** for me and all that other crazy stuff we had planned

EDIT: also i forgot to post this but

I LOST MY PHONE AND GOT A NEW ONE GUYS

FB HAS NUMBER

HIT ME WIT A SEXT.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@Mars: There's a point where the smack talk is fun and games, and just annoying. Seeing it every **** time I come on the boards: annoying. It was still existant back in the day, now it's just ridiculous. I dealt with it over at GZF, only they at least had enough common sense to keep things in line. Haven't seen that here since getting back.

@Staz: Never expected anyone to give a **** from your crew, even after all the times I've helped you and your bros out with a ride, despite you guys never really doing anything in return. Except for, well, this. Great ****ing reward.

@DS4: Maybe. I'll consider it. If you're the first to tell me the tournament and I can go, perhaps.

About the women in Utah: In general, yes, Utah does have the hottest women around. At least, according to Playboy they do.

Staz

Smash Lord
@Mars: There's a point where the smack talk is fun and games, and just annoying. Seeing it every **** time I come on the boards: annoying. It was still existant back in the day, now it's just ridiculous. I dealt with it over at GZF, only they at least had enough common sense to keep things in line. Haven't seen that here since getting back.

@Staz: Never expected anyone to give a **** from your crew, even after all the times I've helped you and your bros out with a ride, despite you guys never really doing anything in return. Except for, well, this. Great ****ing reward.

@DS4: Maybe. I'll consider it. If you're the first to tell me the tournament and I can go, perhaps.

About the women in Utah: In general, yes, Utah does have the hottest women around. At least, according to Playboy they do.
woooow if it isnt incredibly obvious this is gkirbz then you are ********.

***** u gave me a ride once and you were hella mad the whole time.

and guess what? ever since i joined utah boards its been like this.

even when im not here.

it aint changing. umad?

I like brown girls.
cool story, bro.

-Final-

Aria♪
Say what. :O

edit: I just saw my sig and realized I have Olimar down as competitive... has it really been THAT long since I went to a tourney? haha
Where have you been the last year and a half?

****, Utah's so bad, Utah is talkin' **** abt 'em.

Get wreckd nublet

Lrn2cooperate.
So the person who can't even find his own region is talking bad about us. Who the hell are you?

Top Bottom