• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

net1234

Smash Ace
Who would like to go to a Vegas Tournament on October 18th. We'd be leaving October 17th to get there. I have 4 open seats. I'm not sure how much it would cost yet.
I'd be down if you have space for a 10 year old in vegas. unless u guys plan on getting crunk and enjoying the strip lol then i wont crash the party

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'd be down if you have space for a 15 year old in vegas. unless u guys plan on getting crunk and enjoying the strip lol then i wont crash the party
Oh please you wont be 15 for at least another 5 years.

MassProducedWaffles

Smash Cadet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Rjws3bZ1X2ybUYYO68qY/edit?pli=1#gid=407252202 Here are the results from the Taylorsville game den survey as of now. 20 people responded to the survey, with 9 people voting for melee tommorow, four for brawl, and five for project M, and the remaining two unable to attend. Most people seemed to be ok with the cost of the tourney. Of course it is up to whomever is in charge (who is?), but it seems that having melee would boost the attendance.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Who's our University club leaders/representatives? I think I'll have all of this info added to the stats page.

So far all I know is myself:
Baky & Soapsuds - UofU Smash Reps

I still want videos/youtube channels/twitch channels of our players and a bunch of you haven't added your name to my list, (mostly top players). And for those of you wondering, I usually don't update the page until I have more than few updates to add or results.

net1234

Smash Ace
@ Sinz Sinz idk if u watched our set again at slcc but it was really good
sick 0-death on my last stock

pumpkins and ebo commentary is pretty hype too lol

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So

My car so far for Vegas (if we go. I'm gonna try to get an estimate on numbers and whatnot.)

Me,
MeleeRuler,
Pumpinz,
Circus*,
Net

so im full yo

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
There's a t damnit. Not an r. A T.

Also I'm like 55% sure I can go, but I'll have to see how my classes/dosh situation turns out. So put an * by my name :/

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually watched the first two episodes. They're pretty good so far. Also this is probably the best roundabout way of reminding me physically possible.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Okay, after lurking on this thread for a minute I decided to make an account.

I've got to ask though, is there a Smash scene in northern Utah at all? I'm in the Ogden area, and I only know like three people who are willing to play with me.
Don't listen to @Pumpinz lawl he knows nothing of the Ogden scene. . . Jk, I moved back to Ogden and we have quite a bit of people out here but we dont all play together. Lets see there's Me, @Pumpinz @Ace of Kings and a handful of others who dont use the boards. Anyways feel free to PM me if you wanna smash!

Tuesday

Smash Ace
@ Sinz Sinz idk if u watched our set again at slcc but it was really good
sick 0-death on my last stock

pumpkins and ebo commentary is pretty hype too lol
Sinz learn to shield drop.

Net learn to shield drop and edge guard with counter lol.

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
So are there any smashers in the Sandy/Draper area? I'm always looking for more people to train with.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Okay, let's do this for tomorrow.

Taylorsville Game Den will be both Brawl and Melee. Brawl will start at 7, and Melee at 8. $5 venue, $5 entry to each. $2 off venue for bringing a full set up

Top Bottom