• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Assuming I can get help to get them there I can bring like 4-6, haven't been able to check how many I actually have in awhile haha.

As for housing, I may be able to house a ton of people if I am able to use my parents' basement again like last year. I'm pretty sure most of the Vegas smashers are already planning on that.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I hear people are doing MMs on Saturday? You guys are aware that taking part in such activities as gambling is illegal correct? If I see any form of gambling whatsoever I will not hesitate to notify the authorities and the LDS church. Do not test me. Thanks for your time.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Alright everyone, need to talk about Salt Fest.

As you know, I have most equipment. I don't have TVs though. I'm looking to get about 15 TVs for this, in which I'd need them at the venue Thursday night. I know it's not much compensation, but I'm willing to give $3 per TV brought. Can throw in a hug by request. Yes, CRT kind, as you should know.

If you are able to bring those, please post so. It will be first come first serve of workable TVs. I'd like to avoid using small TVs if possible. If you want to bring your own set up, you may do so on tournament days, but I won't provide compensation since all I need are TVs, I literally have everything else. You'd have to watch your own stuff then.
I think I already told you a few months back, but I'll post again to make sure you know it's still applicable: I can bring the 27" one to Salt Fest (it's still sitting in my car from the FanX tournament, anyway XD).
And as it seems I'll be moving on 6/1, you can keep it for future events, too.
Oh, so your moving out got delayed, huh. So I guess our teaming is back on, again?
Speaking of Salt Fest, I got contacted by a few people from Las Vegas who are looking for housing. They're willing to provide $$ in return. I don't think any of them are smashers though. I can't house them since I won't be living here, but if you're interested let me know asap and I'll get you in touch with them.
Yeah, a random Marvel player from Vegas messaged me on Facebook one or two days ago, asking for housing. I'm already planning to house @DtJ Teczero and @Minato if they end up coming, though. (Plus, I'd rather not house complete strangers that I've never met.)

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Buzz your fest is only going until like 11 right? I wouldn't be able to make it over there for several hours, so I don't know if it's even worth it for me to go. :( I'm down to host one after yours finishes though.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Anyone want to fest at my place? Can go as late as we want. Just another option, not trying to detract from buzz.

Kind of looking for some brawl since I haven't played outside of fanx in forever.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Anyone want to fest at my place? Can go as late as we want. Just another option, not trying to detract from buzz.

Kind of looking for some brawl since I haven't played outside of fanx in forever.
Come up here dude, moar people.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You guys plan on sleeping at all? I can go until midnight probably, but I wanna be conscious at tomorrow's tournament.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Is anybody down to hit up my place after Buzz's fest? If so, who would be interested in that?

You guys plan on sleeping at all? I can go until midnight probably, but I wanna be conscious at tomorrow's tournament.
Eh, doesn't really matter to me. Caffeine is pretty broken imo.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
stay free
Is anybody down to hit up my place after Buzz's fest? If so, who would be interested in that?
Eh, doesn't really matter to me. Caffeine is pretty broken imo.
yea we go in and we don't stop

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
I may be in on a fest late at night. I'm chillin with some friends right now. There's a chance I'll show up like 52 beers deep and just bop all of you in my drunken state.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Welp if anyone wants to play brawl come over to my place. Call/text if you need directions. 8oh122872oneone

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Doesn't look like any hoes are coming now so I'm tempted to cancel. Tomacawk is the only one confirmed so far and I just wanna go to bed now.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
s0z :( It just isn't worth it for me to drive all the way out there to only stay for a couple hours then drive home, especially if there aren't many brawl players.
I drove all the way to yoooooour place for a couple hours. <3

If only you were able to come earlier. I allowed a 6 hour window. That's a lot of smash. Oh wellz.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I drove all the way to yoooooour place for a couple hours. <3

If only you were able to come earlier. I allowed a 6 hour window. That's a lot of smash. Oh wellz.
I know, I'm sorry. :( We'll play at the tourney tomorrow, if you come.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I honestly would have been AOK with late night smash. It is Friday, but I need some sleep if I'm going to be at a venue by 10 AM.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can almost guarantee you that SK92 will get pooled with me if he comes since EVERY single time Ive been to the same tournament as him (so 3 times lol), Ive been in his pool lol.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
So apparently Vegas has this to say:
Tell them to mm us and gamble all of their money away... get it? Because they're from vegas..... :D
*gets banned from life*

Also... Not sure if this has already been mentioned but to those who didn't know these existed...
This is what we saw at the BYU fest:

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Tell them to mm us and gamble all of their money away... get it? Because they're from vegas..... :D
*gets banned from life*

Also... Not sure if this has already been mentioned but to those who didn't know these existed...
This is what we saw at the BYU fest:
What is that.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
omw to neumont im coming from very far south and I will be 15 mins late. I dont want to miss PM signups

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Damn, wish I had known about the Neumont tournament sooner. I was going to be up in the area today, but decided not to since some mates of mine are running a day of Smash "tournament" Oh well, maybe next time. :c

Top Bottom