• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I live in Provo, and I'm giving Epsilon a ride. I can go to either, but I'd really prefer Provo for obvious (snow) reasons lol. Still, I'd go to either.

MVP

Smash Ace
so we decided on provo? when/where exactly?

(sorry this thread is bouncing around so much i can't keep track)

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Yea, I think everyone's decided on Provo.
Kenny, I need your address too. Is it anywhere near the frontrunner station?
Oh yeah and I can give you a ride.

I'd prefer RJ's cause I could be there longer, but if everyone's going to provo then that's where I'm going

Tuesday

Smash Ace
If someone needs a ride from the station lemme know. My number is in the thread somewhere.

MVP

Smash Ace
sweet we're making progress. Could someone PM me this guy's address with the time this thing is starting? also is it a smashfest or a tourny or a combination?

would it help if i bring a setup? i can bring both melee and/or PM

EDIT: is there an entry fee? someone should post one post with all the info so noobs like me aren't confused and annoying others :/

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Yeah I can bring a setup too. I got all 4 games I can bring. Sounds like it's gonna be a legit night!

Tuesday

Smash Ace
It just a smashfest at Wangston's place in Provo. Gotta get his address. Tournament tomorrow in SLC. IDK how much room there is for a bunch of setups, but never hurts to have too many instead of not enough.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Our address is 260 e 500 n in provo.

I'm out of class at 3, but I'd like to have a bit of time to clean up the place and finish some school stuff. So maybe starting as early as 5? People can show up earlier if they'd like, I just might not be able to play right away if I haven't finished my assignment. I'm not sure what time Wangston will be free, I'll ask him. What time do people want to start showing up?

As for setups, I have like 4 or 5 of my TVs at my apt so we're good on TVs, but if people want to bring consoles/games that's cool. There's probably not room for more than three total setups though, unless we throw one in my bedroom too which would be fine with me.

If anyone wants my number, just PM me. I think most of you already have it though. And I can give rides to and from the station as well if needed. (it's only like 3-4 minutes from my place.)

Tuesday

Smash Ace
That is the day I am wanting to go anyways, since I just play melee.
K, I'll get back to you once I find out how many people are going and if there's room in my car. But most likely ya that'd be fine.

Edit: I've got a bit of homework as well, but it won't take long. I'll probably be there around 5 or 6.

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
K, I'll get back to you once I find out how many people are going and if there's room in my car. But most likely ya that'd be fine.

Edit: I've got a bit of homework as well, but it won't take long. I'll probably be there around 5 or 6.
Cool beans! Just keep me posted on that :p

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Sounds good. So RJ just messaged me wanting me to ask if anyone can give him a ride that's leaving after 5. 801 815.0145 is his number

I See

Smash Apprentice
Are Kenny and the mexis or maybe yaz coming to the tourney tomorrow? I'm thinking of coming, but I might have conflicting plans. Though I would for sure come if the main players are coming.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to double post but I wanted to get my 100th smashboards message up. The OCD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yaz and I are coming to the tournament for sure. You better come.

Also, hopefully no one is getting to my place before 5:30, I couldn't figure out my assignment so I had to run to the TA lab on campus really quick. I'll be back hopefully pretty soon.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Are Kenny and the mexis or maybe yaz coming to the tourney tomorrow? I'm thinking of coming, but I might have conflicting plans. Though I would for sure come if the main players are coming.
Lol the main players

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I wouldve mentioned you, and Devon too. You never show up though and Devon ALWAYS comes haha. Oh shiz forgot about Ebo.
Everybody's a "main player" dawg. No matter the skill level everyone is valuable to the scene.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Everybody's a "main player" dawg. No matter the skill level everyone is valuable to the scene.
Thats true mayne. Its always nice to meet new people and all that. I was just mentioning the people that normally go to these. It wasnt about skill level. I just wanted a body count so I could get a feel on how many people are going, and then decide if I am going to go haha. Plus everyone is good in their own way.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Heyo everyone! Finally back from Cally (well that was a week ago) and I have a big itch to play some Melee. Also, I finally picked up Project M and we've been playing it at our school all week and I'm curious to see how I do against the rest of you guys.

Anyway.... glad to be back and I can't wait to play some competitive smash again.

Some quick word on Neumont:
I've talked to the leader of our gaming club and he says he'd love to do another Smash tourney (which may include Project M this time if we get enough sign ups) but he has a tight schedule this quarter to organize it. However, I have volunteered to take over the tourney for him and as of now we're still figuring things out. I'll let you guys know when I get more info.

Btw.... any tournies or events other than the usual random smash fest coming up soon?

I See

Smash Apprentice
Theres a tourney at the Kafenio coffee shop tomorrow. Death King Suarez is hosting

-Final-

Aria♪
Brawl doubles starts at 1. Brawl singles starts at 3.

No melee tourney currently planned, but I can run one if there is enough interest (cause Devon said he doesn't want to run one himself...)

Top Bottom