• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I've never been to an STD but my seniority trumps all of you guys'. :p
Uncle PC lol

I will be going to Vegas, anyone who wants to ride with me may do so. Bonus points if you can drive part of the way so I can nap.
Bruuuuuh i want to drive a camera ho.

But how many does your camaro seat? Gas split 4 ways to Vegas is 60 per person round trip iirc

Same boat with PC, part of this because seniority :p
You were in the scene in the ancient melee dayz?

When is the Vegas tournament? And @Mars I'd rather not...
LOL. do you know what std stands for?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Bruuuuuh i want to drive a camera ho.

But how many does your camaro seat? Gas split 4 ways to Vegas is 60 per person round trip iirc
Comfortably, 2. But I do have a smalll backseat so really 5. I get pretty good mileage so it would not be 60. Maybe 15 or 20. Anyone who can take the metro to Provo we can take it from there.

I'm just wondering about the fact that it's a two day expo. Will the tournament be both days? What day is it if it's only 1? Why in the hell is the yugs tournament traditional and not advanced format? I can't find any of this on the website.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Gonna be meeting with the people organizing the convention to figure out details, so I'll get back to you guys on which day the tournament is, etc.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Is this a brawl-only ordeal, or will there be Melee/PM as well?
I'm down for melee as well. Just found out I have a soccer game at 7, but there's a good chance wangston will be here as well. And I wouldn't mind letting people stay and smash while I'm gone, it's only a 40 minute game.

When would people be interested in showing up?

wangston

Smash Lord
Yeah I can be here and house sit. Also I'll play smash with people.

Or we can play some real games like Puerto Rico, Pandemic, Dominion and Kingdom Builder.

Also PSO grindfest all night long.

Or we can play smash. Any version will do but I prefer brawl minus.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Well I'm just down the street, so I'll just head over when the first person shows up lol. Free all day.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Side effects include pitching tents for no reason and random uncontrolable attraction to little girls.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
STD the night before a tournament? Not sure if that's a good idea for staying awake during the tournament... XD
When would it start? If it's early enough at RJ's, I may be able to come for a bit, but I won't be staying for the the whole night.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I'll go to either. I can be there earlier and later if it's at RJ's though

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Gonna be meeting with the people organizing the convention to figure out details, so I'll get back to you guys on which day the tournament is, etc.
Okay, here's the deal - I'll run singles on Saturday and doubles on Sunday, for both Melee and Project M. This hopefully makes it viable to come for only one day, if that's what you're wanting to do. Z might try to get Brawl going on the side, ask him for more specifics on that.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It'll be harder for me to get to RJ's cause of my soccer game, and Wangston probably won't come. Its not two fests happening, it's either or.

Edit: Yaz said he'll come if it's here in Provo.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
From what I can see PC is the only one who said he couldn't make it to Provo and he won't be able to stay very late anyways, and Yaz and wangston can come if it's in provo, as well as it being more easier for me to make it.

Any objections to just having it in Provo?

Edit: there are quite a few melee players in the provo area that might be able to come as well if it's here.

Top Bottom