• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Kinda disappointed considering this was the first time I felt my Sheik was on point in a long time and I still got bodied:(

-Sam

wangston

Smash Lord
GGs everybody

Wangston You got me this time
next time its round 3
For sure. It was a way fun match.

Mars you're a sexy mofo. I would defiantly have a better chance if falco didn't get ftilt locked from 30-90% ohhh well no johns I just won't get ftilted next time.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Tourney Results

Brawl Singles

Bracket:
1: X
2: XDDD
3: Lada
4: Ken Neth
5: Mars
5: Rush
7: Staz
7: Wangston
9: Jellyfishn
9: Deathbysuarez
9: Sephiroth
9: Plaid

Pools:
13: Rockmix
13: Blurb
13: Berd
13: Newba
13: Rade
13: Wumph
19: Baggins
19: PKM
19: Big Booty
19: GangstaKirby
19: zacky
19: Will
25: Friar
25: Joke

Brawl Teams:

1: X + Lada
2: My Jessica's Better (Ken Neth + Dark Ryu)
3: Rock Mix + Staz
4: Team Pup n Spudz (Wangston + Plaid)
5: Wumph + Big Booty (Wumph + Big Booty)
5: Cow and Catctus (Rade + Karen)
7: Magic Dolphin Lovers (Jellyfishn + Friar)
7: Baggins + friend
9: Waterskiing Squirrels (BlurB + Joke)

Melee:

1: Yaz (split)
1: X (split)
3: Dark Ryu
4: Lada
5: Wumph
5: Big Booty
7: Jellyfishn
7: Rockmix
9: Plaid
9: GangstaKirby
9: Deathbysuarez
13: Josh

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
For sure. It was a way fun match.

Mars you're a sexy mofo. I would defiantly have a better chance if falco didn't get ftilt locked from 30-90% ohhh well no johns I just won't get ftilted next time.
Yea but Falco has that chaingrab til like 75%:(. Fun stuff though nice to finally meet you after 4 years haha.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, but taking top three from bracket would have moved it from a 16 man bracket to a 32 man bracket and made the tourney run even longer than it did. The way I see it, everyone got to play at least 3-4 sets even if they didn't make it out of pools. That's more than a normal double elimination tournament, so there shouldn't be any complaints there. And to be honest, there isn't much of a difference between getting 12th and 9th out of 12-16 people...

Mars, your sheik is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Keep it up. Also, thanks for taking so much of your time to give everyone a ride. I know it took you a lot of time and I appreciated it, as I'm sure everyone that came with you did as well.

BlurB

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!!! This is my first post with my new account - on the Utah thread!

I sure did like having pools to play in - I got 4 sets in! I was pitted against tough players, but it helped a ton.

I want to help the tourneys to feel a little more epic - Would anyone be opposed to me being the video editor of Provo?

I want to put together a compilation video of tourney matches to open the tourney - a short video that would either get the hype up or introduce our prominent players/everyone that was at the last tourney.

Anyway - I want to do some video editing for our community so let me know if you would like that. :)

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Had a great time at the tourney!
I have a car now! I can smash ANYTIME. So if you have nothing to do lets smash!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116

I sure did like having pools to play in - I got 4 sets in! I was pitted against tough players, but it helped a ton.

I want to help the tourneys to feel a little more epic - Would anyone be opposed to me being the video editor of Provo?

I want to put together a compilation video of tourney matches to open the tourney - a short video that would either get the hype up or introduce our prominent players/everyone that was at the last tourney.

Anyway - I want to do some video editing for our community so let me know if you would like that. :)
Is this Landon? If so it was nice to meet you bro. Sounds like a good idea...do it.

-Mars

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Thanks Kenny. It seems your Snake is back to it's previous level.

We should team sometime:)
Yeah, let's team sometime. That would be sweet.

That would be sweet Landon. Also, I'd like to get some of those replays from you sometime.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you want replays, I have a YouTube channel with a good 50+ sets on it, and have a bunch more I need to upload as well, so I could hook you up with stuff. I also have a dazzle, so if you guys have replays, send them to me so I can record/upload them.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
If you want replays, I have a YouTube channel with a good 50+ sets on it, and have a bunch more I need to upload as well, so I could hook you up with stuff. I also have a dazzle, so if you guys have replays, send them to me so I can record/upload them.
I just ordered this Dazzle off of Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063B242M/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details

Is that good? I got Windows 7 so I don't know if the installation CD on here is up to date with Windows 7.

But could you explain to me real quick how to basically record **** and move it to the computer and everything????

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i don't have a car and mars can't go cause of work
but if you're willing to drive then i can pitch in for gas
and the tourny is
5$ each for everything
venue/singles/doubles

XDDD

Smash Rookie
I doubt it...
I have that BDay party on Saturday and an IA to work on all Sunday
But I can probably smash on Sunday if I can be Azn enough to get it mostly done on Friday

Top Bottom