• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sorry tsu, I won't be able to make it. But you still need to come to a tournament. I haven't seen you in 4+ years.

:phone:
What? Seeing me at your homecoming wasn't enough? Aren't you a selfish little jerk :p Yeah, I need to go to a tournament though, I know. When things are a little more secure financial wise (my wife has an interview, so we're hoping for that to turn out well), I'll definitely hit up tournaments on Saturdays :) Maybe not EVERY saturday, but at least one out of the month ^^

Hi, Utah. :3
Yo.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Wow we're being flooded with new people or veterans lol
I guess I'm free on Saturday; not on Sunday in case any1 wants to smash this weekend :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys.... Im uploading videos from the first Neumont Tournament now. Prepare yourselves....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Each vid literally takes like, 3 hours to upload lol, and since im going in chronological order, right now its just pools matches, and all of them are scrubbbsssssssssssssss.

At least there's this lawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOaBx8PU-kQ#t=5m45s

EDIT: Also, my internet connection is being stupid today and keeps going in and out, so its taking twice as long... This one vid has been sitting at 66% done for a good 10mins now >.>

Flying J

Smash Rookie
Regarding the lockin; do they not let you leave until 8AM or you just cant get back in if you leave? And are a number of people from here going?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can leave whenever, you just cant get back in.

And I have no idea how many are going, but I am unless something terrible happens.

Top Bottom