• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Pretty sure Scrage is going to JNP in a few days because he won a spot in the national MTG tourny, along with 1k. I think he could beat your twilight deck =P.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lol.

Scrubs playin mtg thinkin there good. Go win a regional or a ptq first.
Scrage is makin his way :D

counterspells all day. you'd lose.
you know that Next Level Blue loses to Red Deck wins right?

EDIT: Unless they splash tarmogoyf and a couple of engineered explosives and stuff.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
You guys should go to the magic forums to talk about your magic BS. X and I don't play magic which is probably why we're so good at smash :p :p lololol jk

On a lighter note, BJ and RJ's plan to move to California has been postponed due to excruciating circumstances that cannot be fully explained on the forums. RJ has politely asked me to inform everyone that he would love to get as much smash time in as he can before he leaves in two weeks.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You guys should go to the magic forums to talk about your magic BS. X and I don't play magic which is probably why we're so good at smash :p :p lololol jk

On a lighter note, BJ and RJ's plan to move to California has been postponed due to excruciating circumstances that cannot be fully explained on the forums. RJ has politely asked me to inform everyone that he would love to get as much smash time in as he can before he leaves in two weeks.
Yea hold a tourney playa

r3d d09

Smash Master
dzle doesn't have a deck, it's our friends. and dzle. remember how i said my parents threw away some cards... i found a box with a 3rd of my cards O.o and my soldier deck. massive white wenie. super fun. haha.

sidenot: i've been playing so much melee today and yesterday... i love wave landing <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I **** at yugioh, I actually won a tournament (and a shirt!) with my deck. I still have it and it's updated

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I **** at yugioh, I actually won a regionals (and a PSP!) with my deck. I still have it and it's NOT updated (because the game got way too expensive and everything rare become common while new broken cards were super-rare and overpriced)...yeah...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
good pix red. I have a bunch of really old magic cards if you guys wanta come pick them up sometime, I hardly play any more and these cards were left here by someone at least 7 years back its about 2 decent sixed boxes if you guys are interested.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
my last few games haven't been EM, but I haven't been on much I really only play with scrage or a few of my wow buddies and scrage is gone for the next week and a half (I have the keys to his place =P) so odds are I wont be playin to much until he get back.

Edit: you have my # so just text me when ever this week I should be free until 6ish every day until the week end and we can hon/what ever.

r3d d09

Smash Master
wtf connor, you know better to just text me.

BIGGGGGGGG NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the box that had all my cards that went missing, had my capture card :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

expect some recording going on and the best quality ever <3

smashfests soon.

Top Bottom