• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
C!Z, let's get together sometime, Cam, I saved your number i'll text you soon if it's ok. I wanna play more and more Melee, i was getting ***** by PC and i'll probably just get more ***** by you guys but it really does get me better. I wanna make it onto that list ;)
Yeah I know what you mean, when plaing Melee, brawl seems so ******ish.

Also C!Z, hook me up with your number yo. Text me 801-608-5023
I'm up for some more Melee sometime too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
OMG! Fate just infracted me for bumping the power rankings thread! WTF Fate. W. T. F.

Well aside from that... Im not gonna make it to the smashfest for a couple reasons,
1. I dont have a ride,
2. I believe that it is most likely in progress now, and
3. I slept in till 3:30pm today... I was that tired

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
♪ do do do doo! ♪ Looks like Red Dog got a controller :D

*leaves on vacation*

Minato

穏やかじゃない

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So for street fighter tournaments how does that work with the game being multi-console??? Like say i'm a playstation guy and I have a match against someone who plays Xbox.....how do they do that?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
So for street fighter tournaments how does that work with the game being multi-console??? Like say i'm a playstation guy and I have a match against someone who plays Xbox.....how do they do that?
UT tournaments are 360 only. If you don't have a 360 controller you either buy one, borrow one, or get a converter.

DZLE

Smash Master
I kind of want to go to the next Ranbat / Practice session. I know nothing about the game though. Other than Jacob Bleyl is one of my good friends.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't enjoy SSFIV all too much, but I should properly learn it sometime just cuz. I have no clue on plinking, option selects, and whatever.
I haven't even played IV much to be honest. Most of my BP isn't even from me. :laugh:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I rented the game on 360 last week. Went online and there was nothing but Akuma's, Ryu's, and Rufus'. Won like 5 matches out of like 50 lmao.

Top Bottom