• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Philipp Hojnacki

Smash Cadet
So the Game Den in Taylorsville is hosting a Melee Tourney on Wednesday, July 16th at 7:30 PM. The tourney fee with be $5 with a venue fee of $5. The tournament is for melee only but you are welcome to bring PM and Brawl set ups for friendlies. We had 20 people sign up for last event so lets try and keep it going!. Tell your friends and let everyone know. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
fest at gkirbs at 7:45 tonight is ***** about rules night.2522 horse shoe circle south jordan utah 84095 side door

Last edited:

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
IMPORTANT: Changes in regards to weeklies. We're going to a split venue and pot prize, "officially". Basically, instead of everyone paying same price, we'll be doing a $5 venue and then $5 for tournament. This may change, as we will be observing how things go with this.

Also, wanted to get a community vote on next week. It's currently scheduled as a simple Fest, but if desired, willing to do a tournament. So the question is, do you want a tournament next week, and if so, what game? We'll separate it by location as well, so specify if that's for Taylorsville or Provo, since certain people will go to one but not the other.

Thanks for your assistance! Looking forward to the responses!
Melee tourney hands down. No questions asked.

Anyone wanna smash and/or watch evo tomorrow and/or saturday. I'm free from 5-10 tomorrow and 12-7:30 on saturday
I might be down to chill on Saturday. I don't know where you live, though.

k, i created a google spreadsheet to serve as a directory of sorts for the utah smash scene. so @Baky, you can use that to match up names and gamer tags if you need. please go and fill out any info you want. don't feel obligated to fill in everything. i already started listing some people. i put down rjs address since there are fests at his place all the time.
I just put down my contact information into the spreadsheet. I'll try to host more fests at my place going forward.
Shoutout to all those that came to the last fest at my place. Super fun stuff!

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
who's all at evo from utah?
me, pumpinz, meleeruler, mike (chucks?), shiro, seth, ares_fury (tskittle), tuesday, porter, olbus, nqztv

i hope i didnt leave anyone out

either way, none of utah made it out of pools :(

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
O gosh I'm looking at all the brackets utah was in lol

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
did ciz not make it out of pools?
edit: nvm ciz lost to the guy westballz played in this set
editedit: that guy got 49th tied with hugs and zhu nvm lol

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, Im finally at my room for the night, holy **** there was some hype. Ended up only entering one side event (cuz I missed the first day due to work so couldnt really entering anything anyway) which was for PSA and got 7th, so not bad.

Hyped to watch finals in the morning.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well, Im finally at my room for the night, holy **** there was some hype. Ended up only entering one side event (cuz I missed the first day due to work so couldnt really entering anything anyway) which was for PSA and got 7th, so not bad.

Link to archives plz? We're all dying to watch some PlayStation all sta...........zzzzzzzzzz

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace

Getting 7th in psa is like getting 7th in the USA soccer league... It might as well mean nothing Lolool

Next thing you tell us u got 7 out of 8 entrants loololol

Nah I'm just kidding that's actually pretty good.... Grats at getting 7th in playstation all...... zzzzzzzzzZzzz..

Last edited:
Top Bottom