• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Curse my mistakes and the lack of a "delete post" button. I'll just make something pointless to say.

Random news, we had a "fun" state crew battle at my LAN center earlier tonight. Alabama was represented by myself and three players in my neighborhood, one being my older brother. Georgia was represented by Gerbil, X2X, Seph20, and this one guy that started coming to the LAN center.

We won.

My G&W pwns.

My brother's Peach pwns.

Jake's Pikachu and Ricky's Fox could use some work, but that's what I'm here for, eh?

AL, wutWUT!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No you definately have that wrong Reflex.

AL:

Reflex
Jake
Ricky
Rafael

GA:

Will
Gerbil
Alpha
Jarred

Gosh get it right, lol. And it's only cause Jarred's Fox can't do anything against Peach (no johns lol). I should've gone last to take your bro out, but nooooo I had to go second only to be massacred by you lol. Good thing we had Alpha go next :D

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Pending huh... guess I'll have to go to more tourneys cause that doesn't seem right. But it's cool. I'll be back to take you guys on soon, like always.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Omega you coming to devotion?
Gerbil and luis: both of your list is incorrect, this is how it goes
AL:

Reflex
Jake
Ricky
Rafael

GA:

Will
Gerbil
X2X
Jarred
X2X not Alpha get it right nubs <.<

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I'll just be frank...

and this goes for everyone

The list is based on consistent tournament performance. Go to more tournaments, do well, and you will make the list. Keep *****ing online about how you should be on the list, then either not go to tournaments or go to tournaments and don't do well, and you probably won't make the list. Its very simple really.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
****, i keep disappearing off the face of the earth for a minute.

Anywho, i read what's up, and i kinda understand the idea, not completely

But im down for it. Just lemme know what's up and what i gotta do. O_o

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
reflex: i've been pwning it up with my bowser down here in florida and now i must compare it to...

A MASTAAAAHHHHH

I did take it to CORE and I did beat lambchops's marth once within a tournament set... so now i must go to the next level...

use bowser for an entire tournament.

come to florida. >_>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just as a reminder, the panel meets again December 2nd, so as a forwarning, don't go "omg what happen to teh list?!", nothing has yet been decided on how the new list will be presented, though it will be edited into the first post. So for those who may be getting a little uptight, just chill and relax, it's comming soon.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
New list

1. Mike G.
2. Nintendo Wii
3. Rice - O - Roni
4. John's
5. AZN's named Daniel (combined of course, kinda like power rangers)
6. GAwes
7. Best101
8. Krystal Steamer
9. Japanese Congressmen (fighting kind onry)
10. Girls ( LOL JK!!!!)
10. Borat

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
reflex: i've been pwning it up with my bowser down here in florida and now i must compare it to...

A MASTAAAAHHHHH

I did take it to CORE and I did beat lambchops's marth once within a tournament set... so now i must go to the next level...

use bowser for an entire tournament.

come to florida. >_>
That'd be fun. I haven't played a serious Bowser since AWA ("Rawr" was his tag, I believe), and even he wasn't all that special. I remember complimenting him, and then having Bobby turn to me and say "You're better than him," without even batting an eye.

I used Bowser at Devotion and owned up Singles, 'cept for the G&W dittos I played with Happy, and the Young Link I used against Bobby's Jiggly. I came in 4th; I was so proud of my clutch victories. I wish I had 'em recorded.

Maybe if I can convince X2X to go to one, I can meet up and we can have this Bowser matchup of epic proportions.

I like being
A MASTAAAAHHHHH

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i remember MM'ing reflex's bowser at kant smash unough or w/e it was called

i owned his last stock when he grabbed the ledge as I down air'd, and the invincibility ran out just as i was in position for a...

FIYAH SPIIIIIKE!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Is there a Reflex combo vid?
No, not yet, although my crew started recording our matches. Seph got some kind of neat editing stuff for his computer, and they were talking about doing a montage, so if that ever comes into fruition, that's the next best thing. They've only recorded me in one sitting, though, as I was out of commission for a few weeks. I seem to remember a Koopa Klaw -> Koopa Klaw -> Koopa Klaw combo for a kill on Falcon; I was proud. I wish a lot of my clutch stuff from Devotion was recorded; that was neat, too.

i remember MM'ing reflex's bowser at kant smash unough or w/e it was called

i owned his last stock when he grabbed the ledge as I down air'd, and the invincibility ran out just as i was in position for a...

FIYAH SPIIIIIKE!!!
I do not recall having any money matches, like, ever, honestly.

I also do not remember being at Kant Smash Unough.

Still, my memory is garbage, so you may be right.

I doubt it, though. I don't ever remember playing you, and I'm sure I would have if I did. Go figure; I'm sure you'd beat me anyway, XD.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Renegade Marth was talking to Omega, and Omega says he's been practicing and he's now better than me, Alpha, AND Marty. I mean, talk about improvement! I mean, another week of training mode, and watch out Mike G! So yeah, I think we shouldn't even have a list anymore. Everyone should be bumped from it. We should just change the name of this thread to "Omega Owns Georgia". I mean, it's already settled...he KNOWS, without playing us, that he owns us all. Some people are just destined to be great, I guess.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Renegade Marth was talking to Omega, and Omega says he's been practicing and he's now better than me, Alpha, AND Marty. I mean, talk about improvement! I mean, another week of training mode, and watch out Mike G! So yeah, I think we shouldn't even have a list anymore. Everyone should be bumped from it. We should just change the name of this thread to "Omega Owns Georgia". I mean, it's already settled...he KNOWS, without playing us, that he owns us all. Some people are just destined to be great, I guess.
Well, we can find out soon, I hope; Omega still owes me a $5 money match back from the SA:VII thread. >:0

Yeah, I'm not kidding...I'm still holding him to that. If he plays Alpha, I'll be right there, so I don't mind getting it then.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I just went and got my schedule and they have me for Sunday >.<, so what I'm going to try and do is just let them know I can't come in lawl.

EDIT: Heh it worked, I don't have work tomorrow, So I'll be online in the evening. XD

chaddd

Smash Lord
I would like to announce that my secondary is now Falco. That is all.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Sweetness.

To others, I've had several people ask if OOS counts towards their "eligibility" I guess you could call it. The answer is of course yes. Representing GA, and doing good at that, is again a good way of getting noticed. I believe I posted a large statement on what can help you become noticed, just look for it a couple pages back. (It was my statement directed towards Laijin)

Also, I am cool. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom