• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for May - Georgia Power Rankings - Patty Melts / Chicken Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tom we have ARE YOU OKAY
BUSTER WOLF
POWER WAVE
and
TAKE HIM TO BRINSTAR AND GET EM IN THE LAVA COMBO

Gerbil

Smash Champion
As termination of my leet post count, I have created the NEW GA Power Rankings Thread. Feel free to discuss/gripe/*****/talk about/everything else in there. :D

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Yo, how come every time I check the tournaments section there's never anything going on in Georgia? I go to school in Rhode Island and it's not hard at all to find tourneys there, not to mention there are some crazy good smashers. Down here a friend and I have had to organize tournaments if we wanted any competition, but the vast majority of people who showed up sucked.

Anyways, if nothing is happening, I will personally set up a tourney some time and I highly urge you all to come if you're interested.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wrong PR thread dudes.

You need to find the new one that I made, the title should have like.... "Chicken + Kool Aid" in it I believe.

glad to see that the power rankings are deserving! keep up the good work guys
I bumped the more recent thread for you dude.

MikeyG edit: heh, my first closed topic! I'm just sorry it had to be my bro Wesley's but it has to be done.

I ageee, ur doing a great job Gerbil! keep that ish rollin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom