• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a TV (probably a cube). @ above comments, why wouldn't you be afraid of a puffball that kills people? she has 5 double jumps, and hitboxen the size of donkey kong.

Lain, for everything you go to, you should invest in a semi-portable TV to bring.

Rett

Smash Rookie
Just put my info on the all Michigan thread. I plan on being there on the 2nd, sounds like a lot of fun. And ill most likely be bringing a friend as well.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
based on the # of people (allegedly) coming, 1st place is gonna be like >$300. Hells yeah (not that I'll be getting any of it...). Anyone new needs to remember (if they think they're just gonna lose, then not play anymore), that they'll be guaranteed at least several matches in the pools before the bracket. In addition, assuming we can get enough TVs, there will be lots of friendlies (aka Casual - non-tournament games) designed to get people more experience.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
come on, just let me talk it up. We'd need 50 ppl. It could happen. I'm totally expecting this to be the biggest smash tournament in MI in a while - as in, since i started playing.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Scotu, it makes me really happy that you used the word "boxen" above. Like, happy enough to lug my TV to Bursley on Sunday. Boxen...man...

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Zelow... scary...

Anywho, I happen to have that sunday off, and while I'm not absolutely pledging my attendance, I'm going to try, very hard, to bring myself and up to three others. Full setup rides with me, if I make it.

I vote low tier tourny. My luigi/ganon/young link/kirby/mario/ old link? all are looking for blood. And stuff like that. Maybe some juice, or lon-lon milk. Anything to drink, really.

Kail

Smash Lord
Mario and Ganon are mid tier aren't they? Anyways, still not sure if I can make this. Hoping so but not sure at all. I'll call you Rat if I'm able to soon.

Also if I do go, I don't have a partner. Anyone looking for one?
Note: If I like you, I'll be more likely to come and actually team.
Also Note: If I don't like you, we aren't teaming.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
I'll be there Sunday, and I'll be willing to bring my setup as well

And I vote lowtier tourney as well, need more deathkick

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Randy's been a lazy *** and not updating info on how to get to Bursley, so I'll go ahead and make a little diagram on where this will be.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i haven't been updating because there's really not much else needed as far as directions to bursley goes, stupid. i gave them all an address; that should be good enough.

although something that might be useful is a map for parking. to the best of my knowledge, parking is free in the lot just behind (north of) bursley for the first weekend (visible on above map).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i haven't been updating because there's really not much else needed as far as directions to bursley goes, stupid. i gave them all an address; that should be good enough.
You're right, Hot_ArmS is the only moron who can't figure out how to get somewhere when given an address. Sorry.

There's an easy entrance to the basement to the east of the main structure and down the hill, where there'll be a door (that we'll probably prop open) right next to the lounge area of the basement (where we'll be setting up).

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Parking is free this weekend in the lot behind bursley due to move in week, and if it's full there's always the northwood parking lot which is just north of the intersection of Murfin and Hubbard, on the right.

King Malice

Smash Ace
So.... who wants to take me to this? [Insert **** big smile here]

By the way, we SHOULD do a low tier tourney. My Mario > Anther's Pika. True story. Once.

lain

Smash Master
>=[

haha. okay young antoine. your falco my fox. let's do this!

ps i love coming into UofM and losing $5 within the first 6 minutes. : ) good times.

lain

Smash Master
eh? no darkssin, that's not what i meant.

and btw, are you just downright saying i'm not gonna place at ALL? hahaha. you're making this statement based on not ever playing me or knowing me?

cold-blooded!

Kail

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. I have better things to do then go to this. Like sit here and do nothing... *sigh*
Sorry Ballrest you are down one member for now.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
hey, is anybody gonna have a phone on them so i can just call when i get in the parking lot and they can direct me to the entrance i want to go in/how to reach the basement???

also, does it look like there will be an abundance of TVs? ill bring a setup if so...

and yes boyr we have a pokeball MM. beware, my zapdos is level 83 now!!!! if i get him youre screwed...

lain

Smash Master
boyr, i will find some way to knock you and you alone out of the tournament. XD

much love <3

ALSO, IF I ACTUALLY GET LAST PLACE WILL ERAD REALLY GIVE ME A CANADIAN QUARTER AND A HUG?1

Top Bottom