• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, as we've never done one... and we don't know how many ppl are going to show... i can't really say. But, it'll start at 1:30, probably go for 2hrs, take an hour break for lunch, resume w/ singles, probably another 2 hrs or so. then the side tourney... you get the picture...

(in case you don't get the picture, i'm just speculating)

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
Totally coming to this. We got probably 3-4 people coming, and almost guaranteed 1 tv/cube , im going to try to get another tv as well.

Also, I vote ssb64 for the side tourney :D

Randizzle

Smash Ace
agreed. i think it's mandatory that petre goes to at least the first one... and probably also the first brawl tourney as well. Plus, if you go to this you can look into carpooling with other people aroudn your area...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, this is from lain not paying up for being hella late for our FC trip.

burningherbs

Smash Cadet
Right now it looks like I can go, can't be too sure that far into advance, but the point is if I go I will bring a full set-up if 13" TV is big enough (though it does have a VCR slot built in).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
There's a kind of pre-registration that is recomended. I'll be putting all the names from the All MI smash thread (winter) into a list, and your name will be checked off on arrival (and entry fee payment). So, if you have an SWF account and are planning on coming, it will be appreciated if you make sure you are listed in the All MI smash thread in winter. Thanks.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, what? Pre-registration? For what purpose is this?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Not even really that. I'm just taking all those names, putting them in a tio file, so that when we do the tourney, all we need to do for most people is collect their entry fee, and check their name off. No time needed for name entry (w/ crew, etc...). Should speed it up a ton.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ok scotu i wouldent give u ANY credit cept the fact that a unkown almost whooped my *** last tournament. yea Anther i hoped u learned alot froim my performance, and i do sayt performance because it took once to beat u. it wasnt a easy ride. soko scotu i beleive your good but it has to be proven to me.

i really really donty play anymore which is why 70% of he midwest uses me as BLOCK to all scrubs, if u can beaty me ur a considered to b e on of the up an d cmming. if uy cant be me ur a scrub! im telling everbody that not nbecuase im a l3tist ***** anymoree, but because i want to see the smash community advance in a great direction, WUWU you rememeber at EGL chiucago when i flipped out because i seen u do a 20 hit combo on samus that even dope would have trouble thinking of. yeah thats the **** i like to see, not just VERY technical, which i also like t see but it needs to be a mix of everytyhing WITHOUT hesitation. if you hesitate you lose, simple as ****ing that. thats how it is. im so drunk what i say is true but i have NO IDEA wherer the *** i am with this right now. Dope wil kill you. so im not trying to be a ********. but at least take into cdonsideration what i say IVEW NEVER BEAT HIMM EAITHER. The best maN WILL NOT AL WAYS WIN
sry caos.

this is how life isa. yopu have to be B ETTER THAT THE OPENENT TO WOIN NO MATTER WEHAT U DO.

whith that said ill see u guys next tourney i go to. Zec uve never beat me. so uy know what i want to see. WUWU i want to see the same ****. tink/bigxc,(eddiedick) :))) all u veterans u know whats its aboiut. IM NOT LOSING to you guys anymore. i am playing as dirty s vidjo. thats it. im 21 nowq now. no more of this "going to tourneys nis fun ****)

but i still luv u guys. no doubt

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I never said i was good. In fact, i'm pretty sure i claimed i was a scrub, and bad, so i don't know where that's coming from. Other than alcohol. That **** is too funny.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
hey just wondering if there is a UofM biweekly this friday just thought i'd ask cuz its a good time for me lol

greggorob64

Smash Cadet
Hey mastersmasher, if you're looking for a game this weekend. Sunday at noon in saline.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
Hey mastersmasher, if you're looking for a game this weekend. Sunday at noon in saline.

that's cool but not this weekend lol i'm goin to an mgc but the reason i asked if there was one today is bcuz 1. i didnt know it was when college started 2. i thought u guys had one already lol...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If you'll kindly direct your attention to where the title says: "Starting Setp. 2nd)". Thank You. That is all.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
wow dude, just a joke. I honestly didn't mean that to be mean. Sorry.
LOL its ok, its just the caps kinda made it look that way, like i was tarded or something xD
september 2nd eh? mm.... maybe me and my cuzin could come he goes to UofM... u guys know a james shaheen? he's won 2nd place in a tourney w/ cpt. falcon once i dont know which kind or what tourney it was...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I've probably seen him. It wasn't at one of our events. I know a guy named DeAnthony placed well at a few tourney's w/ falcon. At the first tourney i went to in the year, i know a falcon did well, don't know who or how well, but i'm guessing it was him. That was back before i could shffl. lol.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i didn't really bother go to the campus tournaments last year, but scotu and ankoku went to several. There's a handful of smashers that know a thing or two about competitive smash around campus. We're just the more serious ones.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
I've probably seen him. It wasn't at one of our events. I know a guy named DeAnthony placed well at a few tourney's w/ falcon. At the first tourney i went to in the year, i know a falcon did well, don't know who or how well, but i'm guessing it was him. That was back before i could shffl. lol.
ye cool, my cuzin really is good at the jumping knee move falcon has and does it well when some1 is trying to recover and bam he knees em' off lol, but my cuzin i think is interested in this stuff now. he wants to go to these tourney's and since i'm just out of high school i can hopefully go with him :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
MEANING: We're the only ones who do the basic advanced techs, except for that one hallway of hidden skilled people on the east side of Bursley.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Two and a half weeks remain. I'll be preparing a player database. WE STILL NEED VOTES ON WHAT SIDE TOURNEY TO SET UP.

Top Bottom