• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undr's Graphical Art and Older Crap!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
more older stuff. I'm surprised I didnt post the tech one earlier. the Biohazard one was just for practice.

simpson man

Smash Apprentice
taht fox one rules. I dont have photoshop and it way too much money. so i use photofiltre i cant do ANYTHING in an image editor. All i can do is make a project and not do anything.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
New update. havent done much recently but here's something i did that i thought was kinda funny.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I had to wait for the contest to be done before posting either of these. the Aqualad one borrowed some of the styles from my contest entry so I had to delete it as soon as I posted it.

This tied for 1st in the Banner Compitition of April 2k5! ^_^

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
nice work man ^^

I see you taken a liking that font lol....

ahah, i did same thing as you, posted somethign that looked similar to my Banner Comp entry so i had to take it off quick before anyone saw hehe.

(hmm....This is just a suggestion..but maybe try to avoid putting Outer Glow around characters (like link)..., thats just my liking though.)

Look forward to seein more ^~^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, yeah. when experimenting I stick to fonts I know I like. and yeah I realized that it didnt look right, but you shoulda seen it prior to the outta glow. hard to tell it was like without it.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
This is a copy of my latest banner for myself while in its exerimental phase. ^_^, I was going for a forest theme from a Wallpaper I made when I first found the trialer. I opted for the second one however.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Got my grubby lil hands on an eppisode of Teen Titans that isnt due to be aired here in the States until July. And I couldn't wait to make banners out of them. here are an avy and banner by request.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
As per request I've started a small Series of banners. "You Got Schooled". I've already posted the Aqualad one, but this is what I've done to date.

I have a very small understanding of the Spanish language so I'm sure this is wrong. So if anyone can tell me how to say, "You Got Schooled" in Spanish please post.

and animated

Maq

Smash Journeyman
this is some good stuff undr, its just that no one ever comes in here anymore sigh...

hmm...im not sure why but im really not feelin the you got schooled banners...but the queen raven one rocks-subtitle fonts a bit easier to catch than "Raven" itself tho.

well good job, keep posting in here and hopefully(miraculously...) more people will post! :chuckle:

edit: did i mention how teen titan OWNSS!!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I dont expect anyone to post anymore, LoL.

The "You Got Schooled" banners are as I said, by request. Most of these people think these are great. dunno why. Their Artroom isnt really, 'on the cutting edge'. Not that they are bad, they just dont see this sorta thing everyday I guess. Unlike here. However I love the Starfire one just because of chalk-drawn Silkie and the Cyborg one I think is great. well great for me anyway.

Thanks Maq for being bored enough to post here. LoL!

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
mmm lol, funny...

haha i can tell you how you say You got Schooled in chinese ^^

and yes..what is wrong with the AE -_- Noone here anymore....

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Psh, don't worry, I'm sure people will come back soon...it's all because of E3...lots of new games and stuff and the Light House has been very busy...it will probably die down soon...

Maq

Smash Journeyman
now now now Undr.......that idea is....SUPERRB! on with the kamikaze! perhaps thats over doing it...lol

yea im likin that starfire one most too...also, this is killing me, but whos that guy in the red banner again? its like on the tip of my tongueeee....

Neophos

Smash Ace
I'm sure he uses brushes.

Evil brushes.

ADMIT IT UNDR, YOU MADE A PACT WITH SATAN FOR L33T BRUSHING SKILLZ > :<

Maq

Smash Journeyman
actually ex, i think hes just that good with the pen tool. :D

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Uh, yeah, it's brushes...a fractal brush set from deviantART...I have the same set too, in fact I used them in my sig...it's pretty easy to tell if you've seen it before...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Whoa! what the crap? I check out this thread everyday and rarely will I ever get a reply. Now I check after about a month or so away and BAM so much stuff.

And yeah I suck at Absract. its all about the me being lazy and search Deviant Art for random brushes. I'm lazy pure and simple.

Having a Video Capture Device setup in Canada and treating it as a webcam to broadcast it to me is great. ^_^

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
um lol ive never been here but i like ur banners and i would like to know if u could make one for me it would have C.Falcon Raptor boosting someone in the middle and orange background and say The_Great_Demon in the middle or on bottom left

it would be real cool if there was like a pic of him running towards the person watchign it

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Its been a long time since I've been on here.

New_and_Inproved: Sorry I didnt reply, I havent been taking requests lately. I havent been on as much and using Photoshop even less.

Its been so long since I last bothered, I've yet to show my Logo/Intro for my upcoming site and programs. It's one of my best works and has been sitting idle on my computer for about 2 months now. =/
Quick note, allow to cycle once, then watch the second loop.

And in Avy form.

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
Hea hea, been a while Undr
I will be home this weekend (and back to my PS work again)
I just started doing animations with it :laugh:

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
UndrDog said:
Its been a long time since I've been on here.

New_and_Inproved: Sorry I didnt reply, I havent been taking requests lately. I havent been on as much and using Photoshop even less.

Its been so long since I last bothered, I've yet to show my Logo/Intro for my upcoming site and programs. It's one of my best works and has been sitting idle on my computer for about 2 months now. =/
Quick note, allow to cycle once, then watch the second loop.

And in Avy form.

lol nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo now that i actually think and see the results and the effectiveness of my training and now know that i am good i find it to be cruel and unusual punishment to keep me away from having a banner lol j/k well thanks and if u ever get the chance make one for me ;)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
sigh, I will make you two ones if you want, though I'm loving the Marth / Roy deal.

Just post in here what you would like with EXTREME detail cause I'm lazy and am not that proficient with PS anymore.

Oh and it may take awhile, I havent done jack-squat in PS for awhile...

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
ok well since i have no luck finding C.Falcon pictures i cant really give u URL's but i can tell u wat picture i want the picture u get after completing classic mode were the narrator goes (wow...incredible) (i beat clasic on very hard with 3sotck) :-) anywas yea i want that picture and right there it writes "ive dealt with them" and then it goes blank and the a piture of falcon posing for his taunt and it says "now its ur turn to show me ur moves" and it wirtes my name

(dam this is a good idea lol) thanks in advance

emblem pride

Smash Journeyman
nah someone is making me a banner its not animated but ill be alright, i just thought the animated ones where really cool, but thanx anyway :)
EDIT : i cnahged my mind ill post what i want later or edit this when i figure excactly what i want ...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
New_and_Inproved said:
ok well since i have no luck finding C.Falcon pictures i cant really give u URL's but i can tell u wat picture i want the picture u get after completing classic mode were the narrator goes (wow...incredible) (i beat clasic on very hard with 3sotck) :-) anywas yea i want that picture and right there it writes "ive dealt with them" and then it goes blank and the a piture of falcon posing for his taunt and it says "now its ur turn to show me ur moves" and it wirtes my name.
Still kinda vague... Any color themes, certain fonts you want used, size of sig (WxL in pixels). That and isnt there several different endings?

emblem pride said:
nah someone is making me a banner its not animated but ill be alright, i just thought the animated ones where really cool, but thanx anyway :)
EDIT : i cnahged my mind ill post what i want later or edit this when i figure excactly what i want ...
Cool!

emblem pride

Smash Journeyman
OK... I was thinking mabey something like ChRed2AKrip's sig here it is so you dont have to look. http://homepage.mac.com/ikrum/.Pictures/ChRed2AKrisp.gif
except I would rather it be red then blue and instead of the samus pics, it will shuffle between these two pics
http://www.geocities.com/dbzmewtwo89/ssbm/Marth.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dbzmewtwo89/ssbm/roy.jpg
and if the pics were shuffling on the left and the right sides that would be cool.
and in big letters I want it to say Emblem Pride in the middle.
size: 550x125
You can pick whatever looks cool for the background and font.
and if u have any other questions just ask :)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Either you're gravely mistaken or my reputation precives my skillz, lol. I'm not too hot with those sorta special effects. I've never tried it, and I dont think I'd be able to do it without butchering it. You'd probably wanna find someone else, (aka whoever made Krisp's) before coming to me. If no one else can do it either I'll take a shot at it.

Note: did you draw you're banner? or know who it was who did? if so I think it would be cool for your next banner to incorperate them. Not trying to sway your choice, wow thats a cool pic lol.

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
New_and_Inproved said:
ok well since i have no luck finding C.Falcon pictures i cant really give u URL's but i can tell u wat picture i want the picture u get after completing classic mode were the narrator goes (wow...incredible) (i beat clasic on very hard with 3sotck) :-) anywas yea i want that picture and right there it writes "ive dealt with them" and then it goes blank and the a piture of falcon posing for his taunt and it says "now its ur turn to show me ur moves" and it wirtes my name

(dam this is a good idea lol) thanks in advance
ok the classsic mode ending im talking about is the one were he does a falcon kick down and u see all these carathers ( ic, bowser..etc) like flying away from were he landed the coler scheme for that one is the pic itsellf (i dont think that amkes since) and then the one for show me ur moves turn to a like dark blue kinda grayish sky color (like a thunderstorm is coming) . the size is like the same as emblem prides i dont realy know wat it is to tell the truth i guess the "norm" in sig for this website. if u still need more info ill post again

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
whoops, I kinda forgot bout yall... v_v I'm afraid to say that I dont think I'll have the time to complete those requests. I'm sure you guys probably figured that one out already.

anyway, here is a new banner I quickly made for Ranma after losing a banner match. thats right a banner match. He lost now he has to place this in his siggy. ^_^

Top Bottom