• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undr's Graphical Art and Older Crap!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, I am sorry. I was on my mother's computer and didnt realize how crappy it made the images look. I really thought the third one was chromed over, lol.

but the second one still looks like it has a 3D render in the background, but thats not something I can say from just looking at it really.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Cool stuffs! I really like refused's sig. Undr's are cool too but some of them, the colours just don't go that well together... Btw refusedx, I looked at your gallery of sigs and the Sheik one is so **** amazing!!! It has such a magical feel adn the colours are perfect. Any chance you can make me one?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Wow, been so long I had to use the search function in order to find this thread again. sigh...

Anyway I mainly wanted to test this image. I haven't made anything in a very long time and this is just something to try and get me back in the saddle. Actually I'm using a computer that is stuck on 800x600. So yeah, I used abit from Ex's tutorial.

Well there's abit of white around the edges, but should be ok for a white forum, lol.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yawn, I suppose this is the revival of a dead thread. However most of this crap isn't sigs. Yes I've learnt to draw! With a mouse... -_- But reguardless it's still drawing I think.

Anyway before you say anything like, it's all Naruto crap...! let me say I agree. I began drawing as I was watching the anime and decided the animation style of the show would be a good way to start drawing. It's pretty simple and easy to pick up. And since then I've been focusing on those characters.

I've recently thrown in some Angelic Layer and a Cowboy Bebop one aswell.

I'll post them every once and awhile from my most earliest to my more recent ones.

(Note: Many of them, are done with a reference. So if it looks familer, you know why. ^_^)

Akamaru

Kin

Zaku

Dosu

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Nice sigs dude.
Anyway I have a request.
Background: Color red with gold stars in it (add a little shine to it if you can).
Picture Link: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ics/Mario2.jpg (Just show most of his head with his fist visble and like about half of his arm, the image close to the left of the sig but not so close that you don't have enough room to put 4 letters.
Text: Mario
Sub-Text: The Legend (right below Mario not the character the text).
Text Color: Silver.
Rain Animation: I don't know can you show me the sig with and without rain animation so I can choose which one I want when your done?
Also can you please put E123 right on the left hand corner so it will be right next to the image of Mario?
Hope you can.
Thanx in advance.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well I suppose I can't let my Brawl sig die off come December Third so I'll immortalize it for myself in my thread. ^_^

And not a single one of them are a joke. >_> I want them in Brawl. lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
OMG undr is the last of the old MOASS artists. Ex, jamo, JMY, FDV where have they gone?

Edit: Oh FDV is still here. Sweet.

edit: and Lloyd needs to be in brawl, he's awesomeness., but i highly doubt you'll get three of the ToS crew into it.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I know... But we need cute females in Brawl. Too many "RAWR I DEVOUR YOU!" women... Plus Lloyd and Kratos could be the Marth and Roy of this game. lol

And what do you mean by MOASS? Sorry I'm a bit slow. *As if ChRED2AKrisp will see this.*

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Holy Necromancy Batman! New crap with a new style!

Well I'm officially a drafter now and I've been dabbling in 3D modeling and hope to make myself a career as a graphical artist. Until then, I'm a drafter. But I can still post my stuff! And even take suggestions and what-not.

Below is my final project I did for class. The first Final anyway. I managed to finish the curriculum four months early. Anyway I need to reword what I just said. The clock was my final project. Of which I did a 3D and 2D drawing of. The glass of "juice" was created on my own to test lighting effects through refractive objects. Finally I touched it up in Photoshop to make it look more awesome or something. I'unno.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Super 3 year bump! Why not just make a new thread or post in the crit topic, though? This looks like it used to be a sig shop...

Awesome wine glass.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Heh, nah this was always my gallery and always will be. As for the requests? Back in the day the AE was very "community-like" in a way that the rest of Smashboards wasn't. We had the core group of people who would teach others and compete to get better. Each of us had our own thread that handled everything art. Whether it be showing our progress, our artwork, tutorials, or even requests.

I miss the good ol' days. Speaking of which, where's TM? I haven't seen her lately and she doesn't seem to be a mod of the AE anymore. =( Unless she got a name change.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Ah, I see. That makes sense. I think the AE is still pretty 'community like' though.

I'm afraid Thundermistress no longer mods this room. :C I took her spot about a month ago.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, well I'll have to keep an eye out for her in the Broom them I suppose.

Anyway I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I'll probably be submitting a new piece once a week or so. ^_^

Top Bottom