• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNCC's Brawl of the Summer (BotS)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay well I can house a car at my grandmas Friday but not Saturday night

Actually maybe saturday I dunno, depends if I can get Sunday off

V1CE

Smash Champion
lets see we will prob have around 15 or so for melee is what i assume... maybe more idk

EDIT: BRING SETUPS PEOPLE AND FOR PROJECT M WE WILL NEED PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO BRING THERE SETUPS....

Also i can house 1 car and 1 car only up to at most 5 people... so yea... let me know

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Okay let me rephrase this. Who would like to do teams, but currently are without a team mate?

F*** yeah yo, that's how you rephrase the s*** out of something.

V1CE

Smash Champion
hmmm i think all the good people might be taken idk... Me and archer... Stingers and Jim... Scotty and Shady... Gq is prob with koozy or gryph. Uncle and Kill usually team... 313 is prob with taylor... Kadaj might not be coming but if he does he will come with sova and might be teaming with one of them... H1N1 is in conneticut for the summer... Waldorph prob wont come he never leaves raleigh idk if he does maybe him or sushi if he goes but i doubt it....

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Okay then i'll use that time to practice. .. stuff. Haven't played the game in a millenia.

And for reference, the name is Nadim (pronounced Nah-Deem. Nah as in like, "Nah son, you can't masturbate here. and Deem as in "yo i don't know what you were thinking. I deem you king of the dumb ****s for the rest of the day.") EVERYONE calls me Deem though. I say this because you threw out names and I have no idea who any of those people are besides you using their tags. Plus I felt left out D:

V1CE

Smash Champion
there is stockfield too but he ussually doesnt like teams... idk u might be able to ask at the venue as a last resort... Who do u main again? dude the last time i saw you was cot4 lmaoooo i was knightmare516 from NY at the time... lmaooo i feel like u use.... olimar? idk lol n/m i see olimar on ur avatar thing

Dotcom

Smash Lord
there is stockfield too but he ussually doesnt like teams... idk u might be able to ask at the venue as a last resort... Who do u main again? dude the last time i saw you was cot4 lmaoooo i was knightmare516 from NY at the time... lmaooo i feel like u use.... olimar? idk lol n/m i see olimar on ur avatar thing
Dude KNIGHTMARE!? lmao it's been like 28 years. It'll be good to see a familiar face. It's weird and awesome to see somebody from up north be down here too.
Oh and yehh, "El jefe de los PIkmin, el capitan Olimar."

If Boss and the VA crew really do show up to this it would be so legit.
That'd be too cool. But I got a slight feeling they'll probably go to CoT6. Who knows.

Dotcom I want to play you.

(You wouldn't be the first Olimar from SC that I've played. It's been a while Etwist51294.)

and Slasher that sounds cool.
Sounds doper than the pineapple express movie. That friday. I REALLLLY NEEEEED to practice.

archer.

Smash Lord
For those of you who will have Project M set-ups, please make sure you have the newly updated demo v2.1

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So just a quick couple of questions.
1. Who am I staying with.
2. Is someone picking me up from the station or am I bussing it?
3. Do i have a ride to the venue from where I'm staying?
4. Do I have a ride from tge venue back to the station?
5. Where da hoes at?

:phone:

Top Bottom