• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNCC's Brawl of the Summer (BotS)

Dotcom

Smash Lord
But you know Lowes > The Home Depot..... nahhhh. Where else can you get Hoes, Hard wood, hot dog, carpet for the hoes, and Mexicans all at one spot.

I woulda said where the b*****s, but I said the dog kennel in my head already so we chilling.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aight see u tomorrow then... and listen i am def starting dubs at 1pm so do not be late...

-v1ce

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
Hey guys... So i'm flying into Charlotte tonight and staying with Bden, but he has to work tomorrow morning and can't make it to the tourney until atleast 3. Is there anyway I could hitch a ride from someone from Bden's to the tourney? If not, is there anyone i can house with that can take me in the morning too? I can get a ride to where ever I'm need to go tonight, just not in the morning.
Bden is also willing to house some people tonight if anyone has a spot in their car and wants to stay tonight/tomorrow night.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
^ confirming the above statement. i know it's late already but if people need housing for tonight (which means you can take tony to the tournament tomm) then come on down.

704 302 7230 let me know

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*curious*

I heard that Coney beat Chu, and Stingers beat Chu and Boss. Full results?

Top Bottom