• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't want to dampen the mood or anything, but I'm always late anyhow, right?

I just want you all to know you can PM me if you need to talk about what happened today at all. I'm pretty familiar with the vast majority of you, and closer with quite a few as well. No matter who you are, I want you to know you can PM me any time.

Love you guys. Please take care of yourselves.
I love you too!

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Was able to talk with Breloom's brother. Honestly didn't even think I was able to do it, and still don't know how I did. Understandable he's in a dark place right now, but I'm glad in the end, I was able to help ease and take away even the tiniest bit of depression.

This afternoon really made think about why I come here. Why I talk with y'all, give updates on games I'm playing and portraying the Scott the Woz persona I built. And to be honest, I still don't know why.

But I do know one thing.

My main goal and overall outlook on life is to make the world a better place, one step at a time. Putting smiles on people's faces. And I'm glad to any extent I'm able to do that, but more importantly, for Breloom. And I'll be forever blessed to have him reach out to me when I broke down.

I quoted this when Hinata Hinata relayed my messages when I had my mental breakdown, but I can't help but to say it here, too.

"When I'm parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, I find it best to just say...
'See you later. We'll meet again.' After all, we're friends."

Thanks for the memories.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Holy **** lightning just struck my backyard and I live in goddamn California while it's summer.

This is literally a terrible day for rain.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I cant believe I put time into this, but: The official best girl tier-list.

Best Girls Roster.png

Convinced there are some really good girls missing?
Contact me and perhaps we can work something out.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!

View attachment 223544
Now see, Lora, Nia and Melia are all on the S-Tier, but c'mon. Fiora should be in the S-Tier, too.

You don't want The One Who Knocks Three Times Over to be at your door, no?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I was going to ask this earlier, but didn't for obvious reasons. I was wondering, what do you all think about me? I've been here for around two months now so I'm wondering how my first impression has been.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
minako.png

The moment I've been waiting for has finally come...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

View attachment 223544
Oh suuuuure Samus gets to wear a decent set of clothes but catch Midna or Pandora on a sloppy day and that's a no-go, huh? :troll:

D

Deleted member

That is the joke.
She's better.
No my eyes just glazed over and I thought it was an image of Kasumia again.
In fact, I just assume every post is actually just a Kasumi meme that I don’t understand, makes it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom