• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tails. When I played and beat Sonic 2 for the first time, I did Tails only mode.

Did the same with Sonic mania, so really Sonic games to me are Tails games.
Tails is fun to use in the classic titles.

His ability to fly tends to give the player a lot of freedom regarding exploration.

And many people like the feeling of freedom and discover new places.

D

Deleted member

I hope you guys think I’m nice and mature. Admittedly, I’m kinda paranoid about it. lol

D

Deleted member

I hope you guys think I’m nice and mature. Admittedly, I’m kinda paranoid about it. lol
That's basically my same feelings too, mostly due to anxiety.

And if I am honest, you are doing good things right now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
He's the oldest Sonic character with an actually confirmed age instead of "vague adulthood," I'm gonna note that because I'm a nerd.

Also that's fine, just get whatever you need.
1542324501022.jpg

I...that's...that's a fair point.

That is a fair point.

It is a point, which is fair.

Indubitably.

Honestly what I need right now is some mix of sleep, a hug, and about ten pounds of cheese; I'm aiming for one for three in a minute and will be perfectly happy with some rest.

Noipoi

Howdy!
While this may be a weird topic to bring up now, it is one I would like to talk about to get more calm:

Who is your favourite Sonic character?

In my case, it is Vector. I always found the crocodile with headphones cooler than the other characters for some reason. I do kind of relate with his Detective job from the games too, since I enjoy any kind of labour regarding the help of others.
sonic you mtf.gif

the moon pissing alpha male gamer himself

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
While this may be a weird topic to bring up now, it is one I would like to talk about to get more calm:

In my case, it is Vector. I always found the crocodile with headphones cooler than the other characters for some reason. I do kind of relate with his Detective job from the games too, since I enjoy any kind of labour regarding the help of others.
Hmmmm... I'm gonna say Eggman

The dude's a blast in every game he's in.

Really hoping Carrey will do the role justice

Shroob

Sup?
Big group hug time.

We may be a band of ****ing misfit degenerates that don't get along all the time, but it's times like these that show the community's bond.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Sonic 2 was my first Sonic game, so it's always been Tails. He was always cuter and more innocent than Sonic but still capable of just as much and even more. As I played more games the idea of him being intelligent without necessarily being an utter walking stereotype was pretty welcoming, and when I found out more about his backstory down the line of him being an innocent child bullied for what made him unique I definitely wanted to do a protecc. I think as I'm getting older I'm also increasingly appreciating the dynamic between him and Sonic, Tails was basically a child that got adopted off the streets by an older child and now they've just been kind of growing up together and it's just the most heartfelt wholesome thing.

I think as I've become increasingly aware of the sheer vitriol surrounding the Sonic franchise I've just been progressively adopting more smol video game children because I haven't been allowed my initial outlet and I just have too much love and affection bottled up for this.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 223518

I...that's...that's a fair point.

That is a fair point.

It is a point, which is fair.

Indubitably.

Honestly what I need right now is some mix of sleep, a hug, and about ten pounds of cheese; I'm aiming for one for three in a minute and will be perfectly happy with some rest.
Well here's another.

*hugs*

Big group hug time.

We may be a band of ****ing misfit degenerates that don't get along all the time, but it's times like these that show the community's bond.
*hugs again*

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Morgana Mafia anytime they post anything about liking Morgana

20190522_114730819_top.png

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just caught up.

Everyone's already said it so much more gracefully and eloquently but Rest in Peace Brelooming

Nobody his age should have to suffer that and neither should his poor parents

Sorry to dwell

D

Deleted member

While my past experiences on the site caused some kind of trouble... I do want to believe that I've evolved both as a person and user since those times.

D

Deleted member

Hey Taylor,

You’re fine. In fact, I’ve never had any issue with you in the slightest.
Holy crap, thanks.
That's basically my same feelings too, mostly due to anxiety.

And if I am honest, you are doing good things right now.
Thanks! Also, you’re great, Everyone here loves you.
You're fine, do not worry.
You are young and you will mature.
I am quite immature myself.
Thanks!

Also, your very mature in my opinion.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
On a bit of a lighter note, That first game crush tag is trending on twitter. I almost forgot how many people liked OoT Link a lot. It's funny to watch people pop off at least.

I've seen too many people mention Sonic tho.
So basically this, but unironically:

On that same note, I honestly can't recall who my first genuine video game love-interest is. It's difficult without considering variables like was it puberty? Was it a precocious crush? Was it a mix of both? I've mentioned KOS-MOS before, so I'll have to say that I was smitten with her first before the likes of Chun-Li, or Cammy, or Jill, or any of the Dead or Alive girls, or even Samus for that matter.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I don't even know who you are...
Guys, I think I’m having me a Kasumi moment. Blue Lions just keeps getting better and better.
Here’s the translation, this guy does it for every Three Houses tweet.
SMH how can you not know about Mercedes Benz?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Eggman. Guy's persistent, has many wonderful gadgets, and has the sense to attack you before you can get to his base.

Honorable mention is Blaze for, let's see. Can keep up with Sonic? Check. Can use Emeralds? Check. Is a reasonable person? Check. Is a cat? Check.

D

Deleted member

Dr. Eggman. Mike Pollock’s voice for him is so iconic and I find myself impersonating him every now and then (normally when I play All-Star Racing Transformed).

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I don't mean or want to bring the thread down, but I just heard about what happened to Breloom from another thread. All I can say is that I'm sorry from your loss. I'm sure he was a great person and he definitely didn't deserve what happened to him. I hope he finds his way to heaven (or if he doesn't believe in heaven, whatever his equivalent is).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom