• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Because I don't keep up with Three Houses, even though i'm considering getting it haha
To be fair that tweet only came out today, I was just memeing because I showed it off to the thread this morning. Mercedes really is best girl though.

D

Deleted member

Big group hug time.

We may be a band of ****ing misfit degenerates that don't get along all the time, but it's times like these that show the community's bond.
*hugs* We're a bunch of ****ing loser degenerates but we're also a family and I appreciate you all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be fair that tweet only came out today, I was just memeing because I showed it off to the thread this morning. Mercedes really is best girl though.
You've known her for one day, you barely know anything about her! How can you suddenly think she's best gir-
whytomato.gif

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’ve spoken with several different therapists and psychiatrists before but nothing over the years has helped.
Sometimes you gotta search around. It's the same thing as with medications.

I had a therapist who'd just play games with me, and a psychiatrist who went crazy one day. It took me a while to find the good combination I have nowadays.

D

Deleted member

Hey people just remember

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]

(Edit: Added at least verse)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
While this may be a weird topic to bring up now, it is one I would like to talk about to get more calm:

Who is your favourite Sonic character?

In my case, it is Vector. I always found the crocodile with headphones cooler than the other characters for some reason. I do kind of relate with his Detective job from the games too, since I enjoy any kind of labour regarding the help of others.
The fox boy genius, Tails. I liked his character as a kid, but I've enjoyed him more as the years have passed. His intellect is something that I jive with very well and I like his personality as a whole.

Honorable mention is Dr. Eggman...because he's Dr. flippin Eggman

D

Deleted member

Hey people just remember

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...
Sharing some moments with other people can also help.

That is without a doubt what I plan to do this summer, both online and IRL.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
-"Kasumi is OP as **** already, she can't get any stronger"

-"Dear god..."
the bow is her limiter

when she activates her persona while using her school uniform skin in smash, the bow disappears and her hair falls down

such power is beyond our comprehension

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
While this may be a weird topic to bring up now, it is one I would like to talk about to get more calm:

Who is your favourite Sonic character?

In my case, it is Vector. I always found the crocodile with headphones cooler than the other characters for some reason. I do kind of relate with his Detective job from the games too, since I enjoy any kind of labour regarding the help of others.
My opinion probably doesn't mean much as I've never owned a Sonic game but Eggman always seemed a lot of fun of what I've seen of him

D

Deleted member

Met argue-ably the most popular FNAF Youtuber on Reddit. We had this exchange. Wanted to share.
8C13CC1F-198C-4679-A2D1-550C7919CE50.jpeg

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I hope you guys think I’m nice and mature. Admittedly, I’m kinda paranoid about it. lol
Speaking from experience here, I had my own immature beginnings in an old forum. You grow out of these things as you age, but I would say that you are pretty level-headed so no worries there my guy.

D

Deleted member

People are already memeing the new FNAF VR game and it’s great.

D

Deleted member

Speaking from experience here, I had my own immature beginnings in an old forum. You grow out of these things as you age, but I would say that you are pretty level-headed so no worries there my guy.
My goal is to basically get on that level too.

While my beginnings here were not so good, I do believe that I can prove the site how much of a good person people really find me as IRL with enough time.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I don't want to dampen the mood or anything, but I'm always late anyhow, right?

I just want you all to know you can PM me if you need to talk about what happened today at all. I'm pretty familiar with the vast majority of you, and closer with quite a few as well. No matter who you are, I want you to know you can PM me any time.

Love you guys. Please take care of yourselves.

D

Deleted member

I just want you all to know you can PM me if you need to talk about what happened today at all. I'm pretty familiar with the vast majority of you, and closer with quite a few as well. No matter who you are, I want you to know you can PM me any time.

I’m sure that many of us, with myself included, appreciate your support on this moment Luigi.

Help tends to always be welcomed.

Noipoi

Howdy!

hug me president

HUG ME DAMN YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom