• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Yeah kingdom hearts 3 feels like it was made for kids tbh. Story is complicated as even but dialogue is dumbed down.
I mean, Kingdom Hearts is for kids.

It's using children's movies and characters for its settings and plot.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kingdom hearts plot isn't that complicated, ya just gotta, uh, play and watch everything to understand it fully.
Everyone is Sora/Xenahort

Darkness within Darkness

My friends are my powers

χ-BLADE

Frankly, that's all you need to know to get most of the plot, or atleast what is important to it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I played KH because 3 close friends of mine told me it was a great series and I couldn’t miss out.

KH2 and BBS, for me, were the best. DDD was good too. The rest were meh, at best.

2 of my friends were really disappointed with the plot after 3 because they couldn’t defend it anymore.

The other loves the series and defends against anything anyone says ever, so...yeah.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Idk man, Sonic's always been for kids yet Sonic and the Black Knight has the same message as Persona 3 about how death is inevitable
And now I'm reminded about Knight of the Wind and now that song's stuck in my head for the next hour.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I mean, Kingdom Hearts is for kids.

It's using children's movies and characters for its settings and plot.
While off topic, I'd just like to point out that there are plenty of adults who enjoy Walt Disney Animation features, and the company tries not to focus the marketing to exclusively to kids. It's more like Kingdom Hearts is for anyone who likes family-friendly stories.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Because I am a complete and utter weeb who looks into **** sometimes
I mean, I’m pretty interested in japan’s History and culture and would probably look into it more if depression wasn’t killing any motivation I had to do anything on my free time

Not sure if I’d say I’m a weeb in the strictest sense

Not like I’m saying “japan is better than everything else I wish I was Japanese I want a Japanese boyfriend desu”
Because yikes I knew people like that

But you? Ur a weeb

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
While off topic, I'd just like to point out that there are plenty of adults who enjoy Walt Disney Animation features, and the company tries not to focus the marketing to exclusively to kids. It's more like Kingdom Hearts is for anyone who likes family-friendly stories.
Yes adults can enjoy things meant for younger people.

Does not mean that, conceptually, it's not aimed at kids. That's their biggest audience and market.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Real talk, Japan ****ing loves Stitch, can't get enough of the blue *******, he's apparently more popular than Mickey there but they hate Lilo for not being a proper role model for kids. Ths entire ****ing movie is about a dysfunctional family falling apart getting fixed, Lilo and Stitch's title literally ****ing means "Lost and put back together" too
l&s is probably one of if not my favorite disney property of all time it's so ****ing good

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Kingdom hearts plot isn't that complicated, ya just gotta, uh, play and watch everything to understand it fully.
I mean I think it’s a bit convoluted, at least towards the end, but I also don’t think it’s nearly as hard to follow as everyone says haha

I mean I can’t remember every single detail or anything but I could probably explain something generally for anyone who asks

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean I think it’s a bit convoluted, at least towards the end, but I also don’t think it’s nearly as hard to follow as everyone says haha
Kingdom Heart X is looking at this post being like: "I am a joke to you?".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
l&s is probably one of if not my favorite disney property of all time it's so ****ing good
Yeah, it's like how I think the new Aladdin looks fine but people who still love the original movie are being really harsh (outside the blackface but you know) but then Disney announced a live action Lilo and Stitch and I'm already frothing at the mouth because they'll **** it up. They'll probably have Lilo played by Scarjo too

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
2 of my friends were really disappointed with the plot after 3 because they couldn’t defend it anymore.

The other loves the series and defends against anything anyone says ever, so...yeah.
To be clear, there's a difference between defending your enjoyment of a game and defending the game itself.

I will defend Dragon Age II 'til the day I die, but I'll also acknowledge every legitimate fault it has. There are reasons why people trash it. I can't be blind to those or no one will take my love for the game seriously.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
-----Shade at troll----->Unrelated users

-------The actual troll--------
I’m finding it funny how this post was aimed at someone specifically and the only people who it hit were absolutely the wrong people

Work on your aim, dork

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We don’t talk about that besides what was in the short movie about it and what’s in KH3

Because quite frankly I can’t be bothered
What? You mean you don't like that so much lore is put a mobile game that force you to grind for hours to get to the stuff peoples actually care about?
D2Skro1WkAAGvLr.jpg

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Yes adults can enjoy things meant for younger people.

Does not mean that, conceptually, it's not aimed at kids. That's their biggest audience and market.
I'd even go as far as to argue that adults are a demographic Disney is trying harder than ever to appeal to.

Nostalgia is hot nowadays, and even though a majority of young kids have seen classics like Aladdin, there's plenty of adults who watched the original in theaters and are dying to see it spark back to life.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Did you just say.... am I really that....

Goodbye. No speeches. I've clearly outstayed my welcome.
Maybe I'm just way out of the loop but the way I understood it you weren't being insulted.

If you were I'd have to dish out warnings.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What? You mean you don't like that so much lore is put a mobile game that force you to grind for hours to get to the stuff peoples actually care about?
View attachment 211272
I was so disinterested in the idea I didn’t even look up a plot summary
Just watched the movie in 2.8 and that’s about it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
But, I was the second one and...... wait, I have a couple users blocked. I might not have seen the whole post if he has certain people tagged.
She didn't. Her post was that people feared she was talking about them being a troll are actually fine whereas the troll didn't bother, so she didn't quote him. Shiny was confused too so don't worry girl

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I’m finding it funny how this post was aimed at someone specifically and the only people who it hit were absolutely the wrong people

Work on your aim, dork
....are you saying that I'm the troll?????

ₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₛₐyᵢₙg

that

̴̧͚͈̳͍̣̗̰̈́̈́ͅÍ̴̛͇̮̞̫̫͕̠̣͈̖̦͇̅̀̉̅̒̒̓͆̊͋͒̕ͅ'̴̭͕̗͎͓̬͈̼̖̻̰͎̩̬̰̾M̶̧̨̜̪̬͚̖̼̠͚͉̠͈͒͋̀ ̷̡̙̠̰̗͈̽̒̇̑̓͛̚͘͠T̸̮̜͖̜̗̲̬̣̗́͛̌̅͑̈̒̿͑̚͜͝ͅH̷̨͈͓̝͇̼̤̪͙̱͆̊̏̉͝ͅE̵̙̯͕̲̻͙͋͆̌͒͌̄͛̀͝ ̷̧̟̞̱̱̮̞̜͍̩͌̽̈̄̒͝T̵̜͈̺̪̥̼͙̯͓͐̐́̆͊̈̀̅̒̍̏̕͝R̴͍̯͇͍̓̿̈̅͆͒̓̀̈́́͝͝͝Ơ̴̢̗̾͐̐͑̀̽̐͗̀̓͝͠L̷̛̹͕̥̖̻͔̭͍̠͔̱̥͕̽̾͘L̵̡͉͎̻̫̜̙͉̆̑̊ͅ?̷̡̰͎̦̪̦̮̼̱̈́̈́̉̒̒̀͆̎͛̒́̈͋̐̚?̷̮̣̩͎̰͆̐͐?̸̈́̑̈͂̏̇̈́͋͜?̸̨̢̼͙̗̫̣̻̘͍̱̏͑̋̄͂̊͗̈́̈́̚͘̚͠

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

ₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₛₐyᵢₙg

that

̴̧͚͈̳͍̣̗̰̈́̈́ͅÍ̴̛͇̮̞̫̫͕̠̣͈̖̦͇̅̀̉̅̒̒̓͆̊͋͒̕ͅ'̴̭͕̗͎͓̬͈̼̖̻̰͎̩̬̰̾M̶̧̨̜̪̬͚̖̼̠͚͉̠͈͒͋̀ ̷̡̙̠̰̗͈̽̒̇̑̓͛̚͘͠T̸̮̜͖̜̗̲̬̣̗́͛̌̅͑̈̒̿͑̚͜͝ͅH̷̨͈͓̝͇̼̤̪͙̱͆̊̏̉͝ͅE̵̙̯͕̲̻͙͋͆̌͒͌̄͛̀͝ ̷̧̟̞̱̱̮̞̜͍̩͌̽̈̄̒͝T̵̜͈̺̪̥̼͙̯͓͐̐́̆͊̈̀̅̒̍̏̕͝R̴͍̯͇͍̓̿̈̅͆͒̓̀̈́́͝͝͝Ơ̴̢̗̾͐̐͑̀̽̐͗̀̓͝͠L̷̛̹͕̥̖̻͔̭͍̠͔̱̥͕̽̾͘L̵̡͉͎̻̫̜̙͉̆̑̊ͅ?̷̡̰͎̦̪̦̮̼̱̈́̈́̉̒̒̀͆̎͛̒́̈͋̐̚?̷̮̣̩͎̰͆̐͐?̸̈́̑̈͂̏̇̈́͋͜?̸̨̢̼͙̗̫̣̻̘͍̱̏͑̋̄͂̊͗̈́̈́̚͘̚͠
I oughtta infract you for trolling right now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was so disinterested in the idea I didn’t even look up a plot summary
Just watched the movie in 2.8 and that’s about it
I think lots of peoples agree with you, I was just joking there.

D

Deleted member

ₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₛₐyᵢₙg

that

We are all trolls on this blessed day : )

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I oughtta infract you for trolling right now.
You can't infract me if I infract you first!

I'm telling the mods you're trolling the thread!!! You're going back to school cause you're about to be taught a LESSON >:^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom