• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why would they keep Vic?
Vic is a very bad person, from what I have heard.
It took a while for them to do the dub, which is still airing weekly and Rohan's a prominent character in the second half, in which they're in. Considering all this happened after Rohan made his dub debut, it'd be quite a hassle to find a new voice actor in a short time when they're airing NOW. I don't like it but it makes sense. Although Rohan is a creep so hey it fits

D

Deleted member

Akechi's Persona doesn't really function at all like Arsene, and Akechi uses very different weapons than Joker. They'd have to make him his own character for it to work.

D

Deleted member

I really need to stop giving attention to people who have "starting ****" as the entirety of their internet persona.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
akechi uses a similar weapon to joker, but
only his 'true' persona, loki, actually performs similar to arsene, and that's a massive spoiler. his first persona, robin hood, uses a bow and arrow, so it's a different style altogether.
you think the guy that spoiled that xenoblade stuff right in shulks final smash would care?

Please Sakurai, I wanna hear Robbie Daymond

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ngl a harder KH3 mode probably isn’t gonna make me less disappointed in it

I really need to stop giving attention to people who have "starting ****" as the entirety of their internet persona.
you suck , human of the female persuasion

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
akechi uses a similar weapon to joker, but
only his 'true' persona, loki, actually performs similar to arsene, and that's a massive spoiler. his first persona, robin hood, uses a bow and arrow, so it's a different style altogether.
Sakurai doesn’t give a **** about spoilers.

D

Deleted member

KH3 ain't for everyone but I loved it. Combat was super nice and every world apart from Frozen and San Fransokyo were neato.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I despise hay fever. Had to clean the car outside earlier, and even WITH taking claritin this morning, I still feel like crap.

Pollen specks are just yellow pellets of death that are spawns of Satan incarnate.

Can't wait for late May/early June.

D

Deleted member

Kingdom hearts 2 > Kingdom Hearts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kingdom hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 1 has Atlantica and the Tarzan world. TBH the only good world in that game IMHO is Hollow Bastion.

That's enough for me personally to put it waaaaaay down the list, but eh, to each their own.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Kingdom Hearts 1 has Atlantica and the Tarzan world. TBH the only good world in that game IMHO is Hollow Bastion.

That's enough for me personally to put it waaaaaay down the list, but eh, to each their own.
What's wrong with the Tarzan world?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's wrong with the Tarzan world?
Really tedious layout and horrible method of progression. It's just walking back and forth from the jungle to the treehouse for an hour and a half. Never liked it.

Halloween Town isn't bad, now that I remember it, but yeah HB is probably the only KH1 world I have positive things to say about.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The funniest part of that is that Vic still currently has his role as Rohan in Jojo Part 4, which is licenced and dubbed by Viz who's also one of the biggest manga publishers in the western industry
He's finished his work on it so all that's left is Bubsy lmao

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It mostly felt like that to me because of how easy it was but now that crit mode exsists
I mean, I guess that’s part of it. But the pacing in general is bad imo
Also not a huge fan of the worlds that kinda just made it feel like sora is a background character in a slightly modified retelling of the source material

Not saying you shouldn’t like it btw, I would never say that, I was just saying why I don’t

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Really tedious layout and horrible method of progression. It's just walking back and forth from the jungle to the treehouse for an hour and a half. Never liked it.

Halloween Town isn't bad, now that I remember it, but yeah HB is probably the only KH1 world I have positive things to say about.
Fair enough. I definitely prefered kingdom hearts 2 but KH1 had the coliseum and nostalgic appeal for me to find too many negatives with it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is that my internet persona?
I hope it is not.
No, your internet persona is more along the lines of "naive and really desperate for positive reinforcement."

Which is basically identical to how I was at your age and something I'm still gradually growing out of so I know firsthand how that works and can't judge.

You tend to set off situations by accident because of it, but anyone who knows you well enough can tell you never do it on purpose.

Genuinely can't tell if this is satire or not.
This guy doesn't tho

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also not a huge fan of the worlds that kinda just made it feel like sora is a background character in a slightly modified retelling of the source material

Not saying you shouldn’t like it btw, I would never say that, I was just saying why I don’t
naw, I understand that. Those are pretty legit criticisms

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

i've heard people say that KH3 is the first KH game where you can really feel the executive influence of modern disney breathing down nomura's neck, and from everything i've seen of things like the frozen world i can believe it

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
naw, I understand that. Those are pretty legit criticisms
Thanks! I get hesitant to mention stuff sometimes cause I don’t want people to think I’m slamming them personally or anything

Also, a lot of the reason I like KH1 more has more to do with context and personal significance than the actual game, because the gameplay is pretty awful in 1. Lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm just saying maaaaaaybe Disney had some influence considering Elsa literally did a full length Let It Go music video shot for shot recreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom