• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

§leepy God

Smash Master
I didn't like Morrigan's first two Hypers in TvC. :/

Two of her Hypers in MvC3 looks better, but I didn't see her third one yet.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I very much liked how Morrigan played in TvC. I'm hoping she plays more like that in MvC3.
I very much liked how Morrigan played in MvC2. I'm hoping she plays more like that in MvC3.

She wasn't good, but she was fun for casuals.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yeah, but look at the comments on some of the websites.

Before this picture: Haggar for MvC 3!! He should have been in a fighting game years ago!
After this picture: Haggar is a boring character and a waste of a slot!"

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Please let him be in MvC3. Cody and Guy have Super, let the last of the Final Fight trio be in a fighting game all to himself.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Before this picture: Haggar for MvC 3!! He should have been in a fighting game years ago!
After this picture: Haggar is a boring character and a waste of a slot!"
Oh Eventscrubs, you're always there for me whenever I need to remember if the internet is filled with cancer or not.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's pretty great now that it looks like Hagger is in. I have no clue why Eventhubs is b****ing about it.
And I wonder how a lot of SRK guessed that he'd be in. I know there are quite a number of people that wanted him, but SRK's really good at making guesses in who'd make it. Or there are leakers everywhere...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Final Fight: Double Impact was a pretty big deal, in addition to the fact that Haggar should have been one of the first FF characters in a Street Fighter game.

The blue thing is most likely Chun-Li's shoulders or something imo. I would say "I hope this might be Megaman" but we all know he's in there already.

cutter

Smash Champion
I'm glad I didn't see that stream.

At least the fans get their grappler. Now I'd like to see how Capcom doesn't make Haggar suck, since grappers historically have been horrific in Vs. games.

Now gimme Thanos! :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It'd be nice if grapplers were able to combo into throws. And they should be able to have good options on throw resets or if the opponent techs a throw. If they do that, Haggar should be fine.

Capcom probably won't though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Unless Haggar has a full moveset complete with special moves and supers he's a waste of space!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Haggar should have some SNK-styled comboing into command grabs ****. Even in Final Fight 3 he could, and actually had a really awesome grappling system (Gut punch, Gut Punch, HCB+A > HCF+A for a different grappke move from there).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Dante and Deadpool are so going to be the Kens of Marvel. Who's the last Ken?

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
im really getting tired of seeing dante.
honestly he wasnt even the most used at ATL fight clubm I saw ALLLLOT of Trishs/Doom teams and alot of Ameteratsu,

I bare forewarning, watch out when the game first comes out, Ama will scrub out alot of victories, she is hard to fight against if your new to the game, but easy to scrub with if your using her.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
i cant see ammy being that overused. Every stream i watch seems to have dante and doom picked 9 times outta 10. And not tryin to be rude, but if ya cant spell amateratsu just write ammy. Its her nickname like wolvie and magz.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Doom is gonna be overused because everyone knows he has a good assist.

lolololol doom rocks

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If anything, Amaterasu will be like Juri: A really popular character at first, but then her online popularity will decline. You'll be left with the genuine Ammy mainers.

Top Bottom