• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Azn_Lep - thanks for letting me get online, l4d is more fun to play than watch brawl :)

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
i didnt make it out of pools at this one, but over all still a great tournament.

next time though i think they should account for how long brawl actually takes.

amazing team discovery, i think i'll be teaming with ajax for a while...

shoutouts

Oats - still the coolest in socal
skank - good **** in pools im going to get you next time
Champ - still too good
Edreese - amazing team matches, wadle doo lol
larry - too good
Rich Brown - that shirt was awesome and hilarious

and

Catnip - get ***** in teams...

Charoo

Smash Champion
i didnt make it out of pools at this one, but over all still a great tournament.

next time though i think they should account for how long brawl actually takes.

amazing team discovery, i think i'll be teaming with ajax for a while...

shoutouts

Oats - still the coolest in socal
skank - good **** in pools im going to get you next time
Champ - still too good
Edreese - amazing team matches, wadle doo lol
larry - too good
Rich Brown - that shirt was awesome and hilarious

and

Catnip - get ***** in teams...
eventhough edrees was my teammate, that waddle doo kill was just too funny. Good **** JonT hahaha

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
FIERCE's Shoutouts.

I'll start out with my CV Crew.
OATS- I never got to do my Ulala impersonation on the mic but good job streaming the matches for everyone.
HALL- Wipe that drool off your face when you talk to me, boy! LOLjk. Pick up Wario, pls.
NYJIN- I'll be ready for SK92 next time, thanks for the practicez.
STAUFFY- Your Lucario is out of control. Congrats Mr. 9-Stock-Stauffy.
SOID- I like how I didn't even notice you had my hat until the end of the tournament, ahaha.
BONE- Hay girl hay. you about to make a comeback. Let's team sometime.
AWEX- NP about the CD. We should have done more friendlies!
BURNTSOCKZ- Your pool was rough. But your Yoshi was pretty awesome in Teams.
HAVOK - Thank you for hosting everyone & having a fun smashfest. Why won't you let me land my b-air on your Metaknight?! *cries
FENIX- No character johns! LOLjk. You & EZSeph made an amazing team. But if I see that replay where I got thrown into Snake's F-Smash anywhere on youtube I will hunt youuu down.
TKD - I love how when I explain to you a way to gimp ZSS - you end up using it against me. *dies
Gameophile - We'll practice ZSS more in the future! I'm sure you're going to rock with her (:
Mario LOLXD- I'll prepare you for Truffle if you have to face him again. (^__^)

Everyone else NOT from CV.
NABSTER - We finally met & teamed on the same day, ahaha! Thanks for carrying me in some of the matches we had. We did so much better than I thought we would!
WARP - Your Zero Suit is really neat, I'm glad I actually got to play you once in Crews. ZSS dittos are rough but playing you actually made me want to practice glide tossing. (;
SKY - So animated! Good job at the tournament (:
C@NIP. - Your MK is pretty fierce. I haven't seen one like that in a while. You ***** Nabster & I the first time in teams but thanks to the double spike (when you were still on the stage LOL) we were able to catch up, haha.
Palmdale CREW - You guys are so friendly! If I ever come up there I'll bring some Carne Asada fries! (:
ERS++ - I never got my infinite to work on you! Le sigh, maybe next time. <3
POOLS 1 & 2 - You guys are pretty tough, thanks to everyone who put up a good fight & kept me on my toes.

To anyone I missed. Thanks for the good times!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
My own shoutouts

Azn Lep - Thanks for ALL the hard work you put into this and double thanks for housing us!I hope I helped, I know I played friendlies when I wasn't supposed to often LOL. This was the best Brawl tourney ever. Oh yeah, and your roomates 6 girlfriends were cool, and two of them were really cute. He's got it made.

Champ - I'd like to have sex with you, no homo, no need for shoutouts we talk a lot. But good **** in teams we did pretty good. We are always the highest placing team that doesn't go high or top tier, so I'm proud of us. A shame I had to go Game and Watch one round, but it's justified when people pick gay stages. It made me really sad that my Game and Watch with so little practice is almost to the level of my other characters, but that's life.

Reggie - Thanks for driving and I barely saw you around! You dissapeared a lot..hahaha.

Faye - Ooouh oooouh ooooouh

James - I love you and I'm not backing out on what I said when we went to Jamba and I hope you don't either.

Fiction - Good **** on winning.

Everyone in my pool - good games guys.

Hugo, Romeo, Gabe - nice to see you guys again

Claire - We barely got to hang out, I was busy running pools , and when I wasn't I went outside or played friendlies. Oh well.

Jon T - that waddle doo was amazing LOL!!!! good teams matches super close

JTB - always nice seeing ya around

Giryonok - Hehe, don't doubt the bowser anymore. you've gotten a lot better i'm impressed at your improvement! keep it up. KFC mmmm

Bone - SO great seeing you again!

Rickety - OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG

Mike Haze - wow for once we didn't face each other

Ajax - keep ******

Hall, Oats, Awex, and SD - you guys are as chill as ever. thanks for the waters hall, and awex ggs, go to crazyburger!

I didn't give shootouts to people I've never seen on smashboards since its a waste of time lol.

To everybody - Sorry but I can't really come to that many tournaments anymore. I'm going to be doing lab research on saturday mornings, and I want to catch up with some friends of mine, and do a lot of stuff I've been neglecting. i'll still hang out and come to smashfests, but tournaments not really, I can't give up my weekends anymore like that, except like once in awhile. So see you guys around =)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Woh woh woh woh slow down there Edrees, my roommate's 6 girlfriends? you got it wrong, b*tches just be waitin for me to get home haha. and yes 2 of them are really cute

oh i forgot about Nyjin, this kid really stepped it up. Lost round 1 to BoA and then went on to beat Michael Hey, Champ, and Hall placing 9th. Kid's got skills

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Oh, shoot. Compliments from Lep. I feel so loved. <3

I remember seeing you for the first time at a Triweekly I got last place using wolf... ;P More older SD smashers should come back to show us all some love.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
To everybody - Sorry but I can't really come to that many tournaments anymore. I'm going to be doing lab research on saturday mornings, and I want to catch up with some friends of mine, and do a lot of stuff I've been neglecting. i'll still hang out and come to smashfests, but tournaments not really, I can't give up my weekends anymore like that, except like once in awhile. So see you guys around =)
Edrees nuuuuuuuuu!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
James - I love you and I'm not backing out on what I said when we went to Jamba and I hope you don't either.

We didnt go to jamba juice together remember :( But backing out on what? What we talked about or the person we talked about?:chuckle:

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
@Natch: I believe I have your Wii. Hopefully it just got mixed up with mine somehow and we can switch back at some point (I'm down here in SD too).

<--- Hoffman

Tournament was amazing, met a lot of great smashers, the environment is great. Hope I can make it to more in the future, especially since, from what I understand, SoCal needs more Diddys :)

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
@Natch: I believe I have your Wii. Hopefully it just got mixed up with mine somehow and we can switch back at some point (I'm down here in SD too).

<--- Hoffman

Tournament was amazing, met a lot of great smashers, the environment is great. Hope I can make it to more in the future, especially since, from what I understand, SoCal needs more Diddys :)
ooo may I direct you to http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906

You can introduce yourself there too. There's a smashfest this friday in case you're interested ^_^

Charoo

Smash Champion
We didnt go to jamba juice together remember :( But backing out on what? What we talked about or the person we talked about?:chuckle:
probably at the chicken bowl place.

6 girls too good haha

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
What a good tournament :) been so long since I've been at a big tournament and I'm glad I got to go to this one. Met a lot of good players and face characters I never of facing like DK and ZeroSuit samus but overall I gotta practice more. I made it to the 2nd round and I'm glad about that :laugh:

Top Bottom