• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

vZakat

Half Genie
ZOMG! Noob 1! Get Hyped! Get Hyped! ...I think this tread needs a title change. Oh, and I still miss florida. :(

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Garb, Raz and I play sporadically throughout the week. We could always use a fourth for doubles.

I think Zazen is holding a brawl tourney Saturday, if I don't go to that I may be down to melee it up this weekend.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Alright anyone can come, just tell me you're coming. You can come as early as 2.

Zero if you do come please call me at least an hour ahead of time, preferably even more than that.

321-230-2739

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Does anyone have recording capability? I wanna record some of my Yoshi matches for the Yoshi boards (show them parrying consistently in matches is possible). :)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have recording capability? I wanna record some of my Yoshi matches for the Yoshi boards (show them parrying consistently in matches is possible). :)
Garb and I both have vid capture. We're tinkering around with melee texture and audio hacks atm.

Wouldn't you like to be Boshi or Yoob when you make those vids? :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha one of your pictures didn't load.

But which one is the blue yoshi that did load? Boshi?

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Rollcall - Who is going to be on/around campus when school starts Aug 23 or sooner? Will anyone be living on campus?

I'd like to go to more melee fests or 4 man doubles session. I'm going to have a tv/gc/melee setup stashed in the lab in case people want to play at lunch or after 5pm.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Im rooming with randoms at my new place...but im a snake main so im a real man. And real men let smash be lpayed at their place of residence, whenever and however they please.

-gallax on r's account

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Im rooming with randoms at my new place...but im a snake main so im a real man. And real men let smash be lpayed at their place of residence, whenever and however they please.

-gallax on r's account
Real men play melee <3

Let's get some melee/ScottPilgrim foursies (I don't want to say foursome...) down today =)

Top Bottom