• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Took like 7 hours, but I finally found a solid topic for my candidacy exam :D PhD here I come.
But now I want to smash.

OOOh also, The Expendables was awesome.

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
As far as I know, I'm freeeeee after 2 but text me first to make sure I'm at home. Come for some smash and hopefully enough will come for doubles.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Me and zerounderone are going to be playing melee at my place (peg landing bld 18 room 303) at like 10pm anyone who wants to play any fighting game is welcome to come. bring a setup if u want to play anything other than melee, though.

also, gahtzhu is coming.... 1 more and we can do doubles

keldon888

Smash Rookie
Me and zerounderone are going to be playing melee at my place (peg landing bld 18 room 303) at like 10pm anyone who wants to play any fighting game is welcome to come. bring a setup if u want to play anything other than melee, though.

also, gahtzhu is coming.... 1 more and we can do doubles
Me and my roomy can show, I'll call for directions to where 18 is once we get over there.

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Acedude and I are probably going to smash a lot since we live 20 feet away from each other on campus dorms, if you want to come play me/us text or AIM me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Proteus is not new. He's been playing with us since 2006 as his join date indicates. He just likes to disappear for long periods of time.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm dating myself a bit when I say that Dark Falchion won the first gigs tourney I went to. But I've barely played the past two years so I may as well be new.

Busy tonight and Sunday night for sure, might be down to play tomorrow or Saturday though.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'm free from 4-8
Text me up

Oh, yea. For availability, you can say I'm free
Monday and Wednesday from 4-9
and Thursdays 2-9
Tuesdays are maybes for the afternoon
Thanks, Garb! :)

oh, yea. Put a lil' note saying that it's faster to contact me by text if you have a random "I feel like smash right now" moment, please.

keldon888

Smash Rookie
I'm free all day for any smash, if anyone wants to play just text/call at 561-319-7261.
I live at the Edge in 116, Building 1.

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Ace, let's play. I'm free from 3:40 ish until the Late Knights thing that starts at 9.

Also, Proteus and Zero, I can tell what you mean by my TV lagging. After playing on Ace's TV for a while, it's sooo noticeable. I don't even play on my TV anymore =(

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Melee setup in the lab now

People can stop by to play, say "Hi", or see how the research is going [we love to talk about our work] :)

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Since I don't think I've said this yet, my availability is pretty much anytime after 6 on weekdays, any time on weekends.

Top Bottom