• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
A T day smashfest would be nice.

But being the week after gigs I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
If I can convince my parents to send me money for a television I can and probably will start hosting smashfests, or if people could bring at least a couple televisions (and at least one Wii and Brawl) I would be more than happy to nominate my place as well.

But not tomorrow for they are replacing my carpet for a reason I have never been told so I have to put all my stuff in the bathroom.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
maybe next semester i'll be able to go to ucf to play. i gotta get my schedule fixed next semester.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
A T day smashfest would be nice.

But being the week after gigs I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one.
Tday?

If I can convince my parents to send me money for a television I can and probably will start hosting smashfests, or if people could bring at least a couple televisions (and at least one Wii and Brawl) I would be more than happy to nominate my place as well.

But not tomorrow for they are replacing my carpet for a reason I have never been told so I have to put all my stuff in the bathroom.
where do you live? similar thing happened to me

Toneh

Smash Lord
best days for me are mon/friday, no classes !
i can do tues-thurs just gota show up later on after 9:15 from night ones.
Or weekends if im free haha.

Lets get one goin this week! I have a wii i can bring, no tv tho.
My place is open if no one can do it. Ive got one big screen and a setup. Room for at least 2-3 more.
I live about 2 1/2 miles away from gigabits and UCF so its not a crazy drive for ppl around there.

Toneh

Smash Lord
^ iceworld was my fav fun map back in the day. used to spawn kill players with the awp at the beginning of every round, ahaha

TonyTheTiger4488 or pm me here

my place is open for an all day fest on fri or sat.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think he means Tuesday/Thursday fests.
I sure did.

I think he means there should be a smashfest this friday xD
Maybe I meant that too, but I will be out of town that day :dizzy: Don't let that stop the rest of you though :chuckle:

I still prefer T days even though I only have class on TWTs but the Tdays are full already so why not fill it to the rim, right? But no matter what somedays won't be good for some people so hosts should really just plan according to their schedule.

And is there ever going to be smashing in the student union again? I remember way back that that's the real reason this thread was started :laugh:

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I would definitely be interested. I can bring the Wii/Brawl part of a setup as well. BTW after getting in like 10 hours of total smashing over the weekend I am probably about twice as good as I was before so be prepared.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to arrange a smash fest this saturday in my apartment's gaming room. It will start around noon, if I set this up who would be interested.
oh, they finally finished renovating it? thats good to know

ey alvin, you should just host a tourney there saturday, if they letting you have the space that day. Or even I could host it for you over there

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Well if at least two people bring a TV and one person bring a copy of Brawl and a Wii my place is most definitely open for a smashfest at almost any time, actually I might even be able to host one today if they are finished putting the carpet down in my apartment when I get back.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Well if at least two people bring a TV and one person bring a copy of Brawl and a Wii my place is most definitely open for a smashfest at almost any time, actually I might even be able to host one today if they are finished putting the carpet down in my apartment when I get back.
I'd come but i dont have a tv to bring, unless ur able to get a ride here. Im out after 9:20 pm

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for something going on today, and I could feasibly bring a tv if I really really really needed to.

Zorak, my aim is Musei Akuma but you'll have better luck getting me through PM on here or messaging on youtube. I want to lose to your GW in Melee one of these days even though I don't play SSBM anymore.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
So I went and talked to the office and they told me that the game room is booked for the next couple of weekends, so its a no go this sat :(. Also if I ever do decide to hold a tournament here there would have to be a door fee, I know thats gay, because it costs 100 to reserve.

Toneh

Smash Lord
hold it at mine !!! same time!
Our apt has a game room also but it would be kinda pointless since i already have a big screen tv lol. And a table for more setups.

Toneh

Smash Lord
see if jesse wants to come out tonight. try calling em
I'd be down for something going on today, and I could feasibly bring a tv if I really really really needed to.

Zorak, my aim is Musei Akuma but you'll have better luck getting me through PM on here or messaging on youtube. I want to lose to your GW in Melee one of these days even though I don't play SSBM anymore.
if we do it tonight u can come too

manhunter098

Smash Lord
hold it at mine !!! same time!
Our apt has a game room also but it would be kinda pointless since i already have a big screen tv lol. And a table for more setups.
I would be down for that. I can bring a Wii, if Pasqal brings a television that makes two setups and that means a lot of smashing if it only ends up being like 6-8 people and it its too slow we can make one of the TVs dedicated to doubles too.

What time would this be at though? And I probably need a ride unless there is a shuttle I could take to get there, but then I would still need a ride back to my place.

Toneh

Smash Lord
garb said he wanted to it at noon on saturday, but it couldn't work out. Mines free, same exact time.

but manhunter i was talkin about tonight! ask jesse, he lives close right. Im outa class after 9:20

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ah, darn saturday I won't be here. oh wellz should be fun reguardless. (paying to rent the clubhouse is kinda ridic, we live in peg and don't get to use all the stuff for free?)

But hmmm today might work for a bit, get out of last class at 6. But up to you guys.

Toneh

Smash Lord
ok jesse and manhunter are in, bring that wii manhunter, call up jesse when ur ready for a ride.
pasqual if ur comin bring that tv so that'll make 2 setupssss

address is 12000 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!
Someones already home so dont worry if im late 5-10 min or so from class. 9:30's fine.

Top Bottom