• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
i'd say people can start coming as early as 6 me and busta nut will b there so please make your way there and i'd like to c some celebs, TTT, Garb, xYz, Fen, Rx-, Sheer, QDVS...it'd be awesome if you guys could make it...and of course my boi HBOX!!!! :)
hater.... not like i didnt go to national grand finals for brawl in california :-p
top 8 in the nation for brawl(w items) lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Queen on Rx's account!!!

I MIGHT come hrnut, but I really should get to studying for my test...

>_<

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If someone from around UCF wants to give me a ride I might go tomorrow.

edit: Who studies on a friday night?

Toneh

Smash Lord
ive got room for like 3 spots in the back if you can pitch in like $2 each since its about 25 miles away. $1 dollar there and $1 back seems ok. Im low on gas so anything helps.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Queen on Rx's account!!!

Losers like me attempt to study, then fail, so he doesn't go out and ends up just hanging out at his apartment...

>_<

:colorful:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut has computer johns, so he wanted me to try to find out who is coming to his place tonight? I'll be there at 6 myself

Toneh

Smash Lord
maybe around 5 to 5:30, im waitin to see if manhunter wants to come too.
Sheer u want in? anyone else. room for 1-2 more. If you can pm me the directions and a phone # or post here.
you guys can do the $2 right. just enough to keep the car movin Lol. Im on empty >.<

Ill bring the tv garb. Actually lets bring it with us. Ill bring my wii for this TV. They are def. gonna need more setups. Last time they had just one.
How many do u have there gdx?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
maybe around 5 to 5:30, im waitin to see if manhunter wants to come too.
Sheer u want in? anyone else. room for 1-2 more.
you guys can do the $2 right. just enough to keep the car movin Lol. Im on empty >.<

Ill bring the tv garb. Actually lets bring it with us. Ill bring my wii for this TV. They are def. gonna need more setups. Last time they had just one.
How many do u have there gdx?
I meant come back form hrnuts.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wat's the address, i might stop by, i think i been there before, it's that apartment off kirkman right?
yep, its where we had the house tourney at frames.

Coconut Palms apartments
4560 middlebrook road
orlando, fl

off of kirkman. building number is 4560. when you turn onto middlebrook, its fastest if you take the 2nd entrance on the left to get into the apartments, or if youre coming the back way its the 1st entrance on your right. its the bottom left apartment of that building (theres only 4 doors per building)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think they already have two tvs there...i never bring a TV, but i did bring a wii and brawl. I THINK they have another wii + brawl there, if they didnt take it back already.

im just ready to get off of work so i can actually play some brawl. i been playing mostly madden all week and i miss diddy kong =(

Toneh

Smash Lord
What time are you leaving and comming back Tony?

I won't be back at UCF till like 7 today.
ewww another 2 hours lol. usuck. I can stay for a while. Longer the better. I cant go there often so i wana get all the brawlin in that i can.

Only 3 hours?! WeAK!!
iLL bring a melee if that'll help

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if it will make alvin stay longer, ill play him in some melee...im not gonna 8 stock him, but i dont think he'd 8 stock me either :laugh:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You know what, don't wait on me. I can't guarantee I'll be back by 7 anyway.

And smash just doesn't motivate me enough to go anywhere further than 5 minutes anymore.

I'll prolly just walk over and own queenie and rx tonight if they're down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
=(

i think rx and qdvs wanted to try to come over themselves today

i doubt you people would even play this long, but for the record, it ends at midnight

Top Bottom