• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
we def. need another setup at least so we can do 1v1's without waitin! ive got a wii and brawl just in case.
rx had about 3-4 on sunday which worked out really good.
Lemme know by tomorrow b4 6 pm so i know to bring it with me in the car to class.
Jesse can prolly make it also.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
we def. need another setup at least so we can do 1v1's without waitin! ive got a wii and brawl just in case.
rx had about 3-4 on sunday which worked out really good.
Lemme know by tomorrow b4 6 pm so i know to bring it with me in the car to class.
Jesse can prolly make it also.
Yeah, I have two tvs now, so another wii and brawl = another setup. so yes, def bring it.

I don't know that I know Jesse, but another person is cool all the same.

who all is coming to this, anyway?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Jesse is surprisingly good. Totally embarrassed me anyway.

I think I'm coming, for a bit at least anyway =D

Gindler

Smash Champion
I should be able to give you a ride there. and if I leave early I'm sure someone can give a ride home on their way out. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
sweet sweet. Looks like this will be good after all.

Remember, my door will be unlocked at 7. whoever is here then will be playing Smash. yayuhz.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Did I 2stock? I guess I just recall losses for some reason =P

Should be better than the one where no one came at all. Still surprised that happened. So we just waltz right on in after 7 then?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Should be better than the one where no one came at all. Still surprised that happened. So we just waltz right on in after 7 then?
Yep. no need to knock...I may not hear it. just come in.

i'm coming... EPIC!!
awesome, Will....glad to hear it

is this today?
Indeed it is. this evening at 7 until around midnight.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!! 9/3/08

at my apartment. starting around 7. : )

My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions...except...my cell is dying today, so if no answer, try my apt at 321.754.1724 and leave a message. I'll get back to you.

the door will be open, so come on in.

Toneh

Smash Lord
lol ill be there with mine, we'll need a 3rd tv whoever has an extra setup.
Just dont forget i have NIGHT CLASS !
im hopin he lets out early as usual

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah. I have an extra TV now, but I could use another wii...and even one or two more setups in addition to it. So anybody who can bring something will be cool.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Darn, so plans just came up for 6:30 and I have to go to that apparently. Hopefully I'll be able to make it later on in the day though (going till midnight right?). Sorry manhunter, but you may have to hitch a ride from someone else, I'm sure someone wouldn't mind picking you up on the way there or something. Sorry again.

Darn, this never would've happened on a Thursday =P

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Yeah, so guys I guess I am out of a ride for this. Anyone else able to take me? Im at Pegasus Landing, as my location tag thingy makes quite clear.

Actually looking at a map, I might just walk there, it probably wouldnt take me more than 20 minutes.

Finch

Smash Lord
Alvin just don't go to your late class. I was going to offer to drive you but I probably won't wait that long.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Well Im definitely going to go, I just checked a map and its less than 2 miles so thats not too far to walk. But having a ride back would definitely be a nice thing. But yeah, my number is 813-484-9333. Call me if you cant make it so I know if I need to beg for a ride before everyone dips out.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
alright guys, I am here now...early, I know... so I'm going to start this thing....NOW.

Basically, whenever you want to show up, you're welcome. see you all soon. EPIC.

-goonie goonie

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't show up at Fenrir's. Good seeing you all at Gigs today though! I should've stayed for friendlies, especially since WeeG was in town, I forgot to realize how far he is and to stick around for some friendlies.

This is Jesse btw. Yes, the guy that embarrassed Gindler >.>

<3 u Gindler

Toneh

Smash Lord
^ u can pm me and ill let u know whenever were playin at my apt.
or you can keep looking here if fenrir decides to do a fest or somethin.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
^ u can pm me and ill let u know whenever were playin at my apt.
or you can keep looking here if fenrir decides to do a fest or somethin.
RadiX, that's a good snake you got there man. Keep it up! IT was fun playing a few friendlies with you at Gigs.

Top Bottom