• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Online registration ends October 9th. This means you have 6 days to take care of everything online. If you fail to do so, not only will venue fee go up but you will have to buy all your events in person and you will not be seeded in pools. You will just be thrown in at random.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
guess who got a Wii today, along with Brawl, Melee, a temporary controller (real controller gets bought tomorrow) and 2x2gb SD cards? You're all straight ****ed now, especially you Labernash. I have nothing but time to commit ...

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Alright guys, I got the project submitted early but I won't have the funds to go to WHOBO ... But I should be able to do Oracle's tourney the following weekend (which is P:M/Melee). I have four spots in the carpool available for the trip since the SO won't be going, $15 gets you there and back along with a special trip for food on the way there.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Online reg closes on October 9th. So if you intend on going to whobo I recommend you register within the next 3 days. http://www.tysseries.com/whobo5

As for housing, sync and Esca are offering mega cheap prices.
I don't know that anyone from here is going Xyro ... the three that were riding with me and my wife until my personal stuff came up may be hitching a ride with Louisiana there and back, but I should be able to make it to Oracle's tourney the following weekend though, I just can't make or justify the trip to Houston without her family down there going ape**** that I'm leaving her at home.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Forgot about this thread.

So

Here's the PR:

1. Labernash the Magnificent and Glorious, the Hedgehog
2. icepoopsucksatbrawlcreamy
3. Minifox aka Cody Kemp aka Gundam SS aka Barack Obama aka DDoS aka Olimar aka based god aka Demetrius
4. Raveblasterebecausemasterassumesadominanceofsomethingmaybehecanbemasterofscrubs
5. Tawko
6. Psychoace, weird name. Psychoace isn't a real word, it's two words, that don't quite make sense together. Ace of Psychos?
7. Saix the wereWolf from the northern region of pooptown
8. Lun4, his cutiemark is a red, hand-shaped bruise on his lower thigh, how did it get there, no one knows. Well I do, but we don't need to get political
9. Poppa Smurf, the sucking wonder. Sucks in a good way. Has a positive record against Icecream and tawko, should be higher
10. Special K he plays Project M, how did he make this list, dude come on play a real game like Dragon Ball Z on the gamboy
<3 - Infinity, Denti, Dakpo, Awestin, Disqo Bunny, Xeven, Jnig, etc. - Various people that I said were the heart of Tyler

Also, I main Sonic, because Smash 4

Sorry I missed the thread title changes. Oh well. happy Birthday Psychoace.

Guys I don't really want to go to Whobo even. Like, meh. I'd go to learn Sonic from Tesh but bman is better anyway so lololol

So also the other day I was hip hop dancing doing my thing you know it's whatevs and then I jumped off of a roof and I was like ouch that hurt I shoullda stayed on and danced some more but sometimes you just get tired of dancing and gotta jump know what I mean any way I fell on top of a snake and it was all green and slimy and I said hey whats up bro you are all green and slimy why are you here and he said to me hey don't ask dumb questions I'm in the Amish Mafia and I will murder you and I said oh snap and got off of him and anyways back to the point of the story I saw under my porch a golden treasure chest like I'm talking solid gold and jewels that were fabricated to look like David Hasselhof's pectoral muscles and I tried to sell it on ebay but then I heard a thump on my door and the trotting of hooves and I looked and the Amish had left a Bible on my door which is an alert of shunning and I was confused because I was not Amish and it turns out I just could not talk to snakes anymore so anyways I went back inside and the treasury chesty had been taken down off of ebay and I was confused and they said it did not look real and I said what you are dumb I found it under my porch and an Amish snake alerted me of the desire to own gold that is solid proof and they said that is solid proof but we will need to see it in person so I went into my under ground safe within a safe within a gun safe within a safe and open it to find the same bible that was on my door and I assumed the Amish snake had slithered on into the key hole and stole it so I went out to search for it and I decided to ask Levi Lebanon from the show Amish Mafia and he said that snakes are enemies OF THE AMISH HAHAHAHAHA FOOLED YOU SNAKES ARE NOT AMISH THAT IS THE PUNCHLINE TO MY JOKE

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Where the %$^& am I on that PR list? I know I'm on there ... you just left me out, didn't you Labernash? :(

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
As for a smashfest psy, 24 hours advance notice for a small get together. (For a total of 4 players.including myself. )

And a weeks notice for a large one. (All of Tyler. These are bring your own food. Drinks will be provided)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Where the %$^& am I on that PR list? I know I'm on there ... you just left me out, didn't you Labernash? :(
If we did a top 12 PR, you'd be on there.

that komodo dragon is literally me.

smash fest sometime plsssssss.
You has long tongue woah

Tawko beat me in the PR. He should be a spot higher.
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BUT JARED SAID HE LOST DANG WHAT A SCRUB THAT IS IT

1. Tawko
2. Mike
19. Demetrius
84. Icepoop

As for a smashfest psy, 24 hours advance notice for a small get together. (For a total of 4 players.including myself. )

And a weeks notice for a large one. (All of Tyler. These are bring your own food. Drinks will be provided)
This Friday??

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Friday sounds good for another get together ... I'm sure I can get the wife to sign off on it, but we would have to drive probably from my father-in-law's place to the smashfest, then turn around and either go to my parents or drive the near two hours back up here.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Friday should be good.
Ill have to clear with the wife.
Icecream is bad. And tbh, I probably could have beat tawko. But I went Ike all 3 games. :/ should a gone cario.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
This pr sucks should be

1. Minifox
2. Icecream
3. Labernash
4. Poppa
5. Lun4
6. Never mind I'm bored of this troll list

Lets bop Cody and add Dizzy above Tawko IMO

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Friday may be a no-go for us ... trying to save as much money as humanly possible for Oracle's tournament in the case I get to go, and the next installment of DIME got announced for November, and it's just a Melee tourney this time, no P:M.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
so, how likely is Friday happening at this point? We will be back at my mom's on Thursday to prep for Julian's arrival, and I'll have the Wii with me to prep for Oracle's tournament on the 26th. Psychoace has expressed interest in going (and actually has said (I think) he would ride up to DFW with me), as well as Labernash. So if we can make it happen, I'd like to drive up for the tournament in one car (my Hyundai) with as many people as humanly possible rather than splitting us up into two carpools. I need to know by no later than next Thursday as to how many of you are going, and yes if a fest happens on Friday I will be asking (provided the grandbaby isn't here yet and all that jazz), that way we can go ahead and set the money aside for gas/my entry fee.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Hmmm...I can't do a large one like last time. Not enough time for the wife to find something to do. Unless her dad will take her. I'll find out.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Me, you, Robert, Jared, Blaine (maybe), Cody? That's what it looks like, that too much?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Today is the last day to register online for WHOBO 5. You have 9 hours to take care of this. Yes you can register AT the event but the venue fee will jump. I recommend that if you are low on money at the moment, pay for the venue fee now and sign up for 1vs1/2vs2/side events at the door (those fees wont rise). You can register for WHOBO 5 herehttp://airbrushking.net/tournaments/whobo5

To prevent any registration problems, please bring your confirmation email/receipt. If you are paying for someone else, definitely bring it so that if there are issues with registration it wont screw over the person you paid for. Trust me on this, you are gonna wanna bringa thisa.

If you are in need of free or mega cheap housing housing, please make a post in the Houston thread http://smashboards.com/threads/houston-thread-whobo-5-mk-banned-october-19-20th-2013.142123/ the WHOBO FaceBookgroup https://www.facebook.com/events/384791671639249/ the official WHOBO 5 thread http://smashboards.com/threads/whob...tx-500-pot-bonus-bomber-vs-tx-1000-mm.336437/or maybe even the AiB page http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=14183 because Sync and Esca are willing to help house people. You might be able split hotel rooms with other players as well. Just ask.

One last thing and ill leave you alone. Please bring a full set-up to WHOBO 5. Wii/n64/tv/ssb64/ssbb/ssbm we need them all. Whether this event has 5 people or 500, the speed of an event is determined by the number of set-ups available. If we have a low amount of set-ups, i will not allow friendlies the entire weekend because the event progress is more important that you losing to my Samus in friendlies/MMs. If you want friendlies/MM time, please help me out by bringing set-ups.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
ugh, things keep going from bad to worse with my desktop PC ... first my video card went out last week (it's being repaired by Asus at no cost to me), now my processor has gone bad so I'm gonna have to probably cancel the trip on the 26th because of the cost ... $150 is the cheapest I can get a replacement processor for my motherboard from Newegg, so no tournaments or fests for me for a while because of this.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Looks like Jared is out. Has too much school to do. I'll ask Blaine if he's down, Cody is for sure.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
we'll be there tomorrow, and we'll try very hard to bring food or put in for pizza. I'm also bringing Melee and Project M should there be any interest in it, and maybe I can grab a CRT out of my mom's house to bring too ...

Top Bottom