• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 2! Nov. 4; Ottawa, ON, Canada

Fogel

Smash Lord
Ok, for housing: Damax + whoever's in his car (I think Jih, Vwins, and Bam), and Lanowen are staying at my place at the moment. I can house maybe 2 or 3 more people who need lifts to/from the bus/train station, then my car's full. Also keep in mind that my trunk is going to have a bunch of TVs and stuff for the tourney, so I won't have much trunk space if you want to stay with me.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Me and Ganonnoob erm I mean pwn! are planning on doing a smash fest straight after the tournament (sunday) and we would have 5 place left, so if anyone's interested.
i might have to go on sunday morning or saturday night ... so maybe ill go with my car or something
and i havnt comfirm i can go yet but theres good chance im going

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Fogel I'll stay at your place.

I'll participate in the fest at GPwn's. =) provided that other people are coming with me to the bus station afterwards. I can't carry 2 TV's + extra ****...

Oh yeah, and what happens after the bus? Organize lifts home? We need to get this **** together =/

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I'm with Joel. I might have 2 children with me (I'm a married man) but thats not confirmed yet. Fogel make room for me plz? And Joel, are we gonne take the same bus like last time? I can help you carry stuff, since I won't be bringing my TV. Then theres Shiz that might tag along... mmhm.

Gonna have to get together and discuss thuroughly (sp?) with Shawn, nomsain?
Maybe get some sex in there too.
Btw Fogel I'm good in bed so you will want me at your place.
Elef can sleep on the roof or something.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Jih 2 bucks marth vers falco 2/3 random stage or you choose.
Bam Roy ditto 2$ 2/3 BRING IT =P =D

As for a regonal rematch, NNR is more sure than not that that aren't coming, or so I've seen from their latest posts. So uhh..Ottawa vers Quebec eh? Hell I'm still up for it.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
dice : i wanna falcon ditto too but not in FD 2$
my ganon vs ur falcon 2$
my falco vs ur falcon 2$

fogel : my fox vs ur shiek? 2$

locke) : my falco vs ur marth after the singles 3$ 3/5 counter picks stages
my falcon vs marth 2$
my ganon vs marth 2$

oh and for the crew battle : i dont even think we would be able to fill the 10 spot so it might be 7vs7

Ott vs Mtl sounds better if NNR cant go

Dice

Smash Lord
Everybody seems to be playing falcon these days, just to give you guys a heads up; falcon sucks lol

Damax

Smash Lord
Big rick: since I can beat vwin's samus, I can beat yours but I still accept your challenge *crush a chair on rick's back*

At ganonpwn sunday:

Ganonnoob
Me
Vwins
BAM
Jih?!? (not sure)
big rick?!?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Let me ask one more time. Can anyone house H4 and myself? Pretty please?

Fogel, do you still have 2 spots?

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Big rick: since I can beat vwin's samus, I can beat yours but I still accept your challenge *crush a chair on rick's back*
****it man u dont have to be that brutal... lol

aiight then this **** is settled so lemme get some dust off that armor (Ill be playin a bit satuday hahaha) and I'll try to suck less so I can give u sum challenge...

WARNING: my Samus is very gay... not as gay as my Sheik, but still very gay

Damax

Smash Lord
Vwins: no johns.

Dice: proofs?

Big Rick: Bring it brotha! Your kirby was gay too, crounching for the win. I'm brutal, thats me.

Pkm: fogel will probably provide you housing just as me, bam, vwins and maybe JIH since he owe you from styd

but we're wondering if someone else will house cause for now its only fogel.

Dice

Smash Lord
Proof?

I believe chet's samus is better than your link, so unless your samus is better than your link...

Dasss rite. I went there.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok well since ganonpwn's account got suspended or something, I'm posting for him:

Thats a word i know, i should never let it go! says:
alot of people have contacted me about this smashfest at my house on sunday after the tournament,
because of the overwhelming amount of people contacting me i have to cancel it, mybasement fits 10 tops. On sunday i will probably just be playing with whoever i house and my RL friends which will probably end up at about 7-8 people, i do realize that hardhitters want to play friendlies and since
they contacted me first i'll be in contact with some of them closer to the tournament to arrange the exact details
chet sucks
please realize im doing this for your own well being,
you wouldnt enjoy a fest in my house with a large ammount of people
That's the story.

Damax

Smash Lord
Enough, Dice my samus your falcon 2 dollars 2 out of three

Chesterr: thanks for information, is there a character you don't play? I'm sick of hearing chesterr bla bla bla better you suck.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
nice, well i might stay at ganonPWN! place for sleeping there since i really wanted to do billions of friendlies with him... so yea i take that as good news

but i still might have exams and school stuff to do on sunday so ill see :S

Jih 1 more, 2$ falco ditto. Start digging out those twonies.
BRING IT!

i hope you have some experience in falco dittos lol

whats twonies? lol

k going to bed now

Locke)

Smash Ace
twonie..toonie..2$ coin..I'm tired. Yeah I can safely say I have best falco in my house so you better be ready.

Damax

Smash Lord
****ed chet's win controller.... allright guess I'm stuck to being above average an not leet.

locke) what about a loonie? your marth my samus

Rimi twoonie your downsmash... huh I meant peach my samus

Dice

Smash Lord
Damax, how about $5 my falcon vs your samus since you seem like your are so confident that your samus is the best thing in smash since l-cancelling.

Damax

Smash Lord
Damax, how about $5 my falcon vs your samus since you seem like your are so confident that your samus is the best thing in smash since l-cancelling.
Soo confident? I was bluffin but you didn't choke. Actually I'm not soo confident, It has done well in the past and hopefully still will be, I can't afford 5 bucks for one person. I'm already pretty poor. If I had more than 27 $ in my bank account at the moment or at least my speed ticket payed I would have felt confortable for a 5$ mm, sorry about it.

Jarc: don't feel like stealing your money, actualy I won't go sammy against you'r jigglypuff. If you are up for jiggly vs link then look at me at the tournament and if I find out a secret stash of gold we'll see. I have no extra bucks to waste...

that 5 dollars is the 5 dollar I would have used 'round here to play poker but since i'll be at otwa you guess where it goes. and I don't feel like wasting it all on someone.

If you'r not happy direct your emails of hate at yoIreallyhatedamax@junkmail.com

Top Bottom