• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Dekar, you're not getting a ***** bracket like you did at CO. You can stop riding your own **** afterward. <3

thats why bryce got 5th at your tournament?
not saying he's bad, but theres a lot of people who are way better

as a crew, AZ is CLEARLY better than NM

just cause your best is great that doesnt mean anything
just that the skill margin between first and second is way high

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am going ****ing balls out on this tournament. No more ****ing up ****. No more just watching, I am ****ing going to wreck this tournament.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
No, you're not.
so i assume ur going to be the single female amongst a sea of masted ships at this
suasagefestsmash tournament?
I am going ****ing balls out on this tournament. No more ****ing up ****. No more just watching, I am ****ing going to wreck this tournament.
lol i see another tgwp coming....

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Doubles MM?
I was talking about singles in that post but alright i'll accept it on my half of the deal pretty sure duffman will too but if not we can still do our mm with out partners just being there if that makes any sense. :laugh:

Also Dekar idk if i confirmed it or not but i'll mm you 5$ 2/3 sbr rules?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
so i assume ur going to be the single female amongst a sea of masted ships at this
suasagefestsmash tournament?

lol i see another tgwp coming....
50$ mm ?

Also, taking 2 v 1 random MM's (but just so its nice to me. I have 6 stock you each have 3.(Just grab release me a bunch.)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
thats why bryce got 5th at your tournament?
not saying he's bad, but theres a lot of people who are way better

as a crew, AZ is CLEARLY better than NM

just cause your best is great that doesnt mean anything
just that the skill margin between first and second is way high
uh..... thanks?

jackkoon

Smash Rookie
hey, I'm a sheik player. I used to play melee and tournies back in the day. Wondering if anyone was getting together and playing today here in Tucson. Friday. I wanna see if I'm still any good and then see if I can possibly team up with someone. I used to play in Yuma and tournie doing melee in high school. Me and my buddy won every time :-D.

Now that I'm done with my application. Anyone down for some playing? I'm going to phoenix tonight but I'll be available throughout the day after noon-1pm for a few hours. If I could pull a good double I wouldn't mind that one bit, money aint no thang. I have no gamecube though, I have a 40" LCD so I could host. Is this tourney brawl and/or melee?

My buddy used jigglypuff but I think we did our best as a sheik and pikachu combo. Really though, email me. Greenlambproductions@yahoo.com and we can exchange numbers/location/areas so we can do this. I'm 23 fyi in case that might put me in an older crowd or something. Just lemme know bros.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm unfortunately unable to bring a TV because I'll be riding with the NM'ers who stay at my place. I can still bring the Wii + Melee, assuming the Twins are bringing my copy back with them :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
AZtoogood.

Would anyone have a pair of headphones that aren't stock earphones they would be willing to loan/give me? I plan on listening to music during my matches.

r3d d09

Smash Master
AZtoogood.

Would anyone have a pair of headphones that aren't stock earphones they would be willing to loan/give me? I plan on listening to music during my matches.
i plan on bringing my sennheisers. . . if i loan them and not get them back, you're forking over a load of money once i track you down >.> I'm serious.
Other than that, you can use mine. :D
or i can bring my nice buds and you can use those, either way. I should have a pair for you to use.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I got some skullcandies you can use. I like to listen to the game when i'm playing cuz imo it helps to hear certain things from gameplay.........might just be me though.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll head over after work on Saturday
if I'm not hungover as **** from the night before, which is pretty likely.

I'll bring a smash 64 set-up and MM anybody in any smash game besides Sean and Rob
even though I somehow managed to beat you two recently ;)

My only motivation to go is to meet the OOS'ers. If they bail out, then I won't even bother going
unless there is free food.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I get nervous very easily. and adrenaline really messes up how I play. I listen to music, since it calms me.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
if you want buds, you can use mars', if you want full sized. check mine out.
I prefer full-sized. Especially DJ 'phones, since they naturally block out a lot of noise. The more I can seclude myself when playing, the less nervous I get. :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll also be bringing my ipod with some iFroz headphone. Those and skullcandies mute out the world so they're quite nice :D

You can borrow them but if you lose them, steal them, or break them I will kill you ^_^
(no pressure haha)

I may be able to bring down a TV and a GCN plus melee copy. but I dont know if I'l have the room.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom