• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, if we are ever at the same tourney, hug me!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You guys have obviously never been to TX tourneys (El Paso doesn't count, no offense). We're full homo =P

You both get hugs, as long as I get my duelist MM and magic trick.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm the only one in AZ that gives hugs. They aren't even regular hugs, they're nice firm hugs. Just as firm as my nice firm handshakes.

forward

Smash Champion
Payout was already going to top 4, and with the increased entrance fee I think it is only reasonable that it go out to 5th now.

As for pools go, I had not planned on it. I'm predicting that we will be able to fill a 64 man double elim bracket.

I think, however, that this tournament will be a success. If this is true then plan on pools for the next one.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Can we have a side Duelist Pro tournament?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Payout was already going to top 4, and with the increased entrance fee I think it is only reasonable that it go out to 5th now.

As for pools go, I had not planned on it. I'm predicting that we will be able to fill a 64 man double elim bracket.

I think, however, that this tournament will be a success. If this is true then plan on pools for the next one.
Brawl only right?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'll cry if there is pools. ;-;
But I'm willing to help with bracket seeding, and I'm sure someone from each other state will help with that too.

Dekar173

Justice Man
theres 2 5th places, unless they play it out to see who gets 6th and 5th.

And me and furiousduffman are going to win doubles, TEXAS is the best doubles state and it rubs off on us even though we're 1000 miles away.
How many peeps are going in EP's car?

@Forward- payout should be 80 10 5 3 2 XD

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You guys have obviously never been to TX tourneys (El Paso doesn't count, no offense). We're full homo =P

You both get hugs, as long as I get my duelist MM and magic trick.
I tried being full homo in the tournaments over here but someone wouldn't take my hugs :( I'll turn gay for anyone who wants to on saturday though

Also dekar me and luis are going to win this if we go with your payout idea you'll go back broke

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
I tried being full homo in the tournaments over here but someone wouldn't take my hugs :( I'll turn gay for anyone who wants to on saturday though

Also dekar me and luis are going to win this if we go with your payout idea you'll go back broke
Doubles MM?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey I am accepting Duelist Pro MM's. :D

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
Also, NM will be bringing at least 1 TV, and please be sure to bring some sort of equipment organization tools (AKA tape :D) so nobody walks out of the venue with our stuff.

SO PUMPED.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This tourney is going to be legit guys. Hell legit.

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
i'm no wolf main

wolf is terrible

I would totally MM anybody if
I wasn't so bad at both games xD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So I STILL need a melee teamie.

Also I'm pretty good at DDR/ITG/PIU. I used to be a top player in my city, but I stopped playing on a regular basis 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom