• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Huh? Is December31st a Prophet? Did what Good stuff did he say?
Well it's not ALL good stuff, so I lied. >.> This latest "prophet" confirmed Wolf, which isn't good for Krystal. Buuut, he did confirm Dark Samus. : ) December31st made a post a while back that gave details for a stage; "Mushroomy Kingdom", it's World 1-1 from the old super mario bros. and it's a sidescroller. That's the gist of what he said, but he "guessed" correctly on the stage details and on the name, which is rather convincing.

Visit Majinnecro's index of "leaks" thread if you want the full story.

Didn't the 35 roster crap get disproved?
Possibly? Only de-confirmed by other "leaks", so I wouldn't count it as truth just yet.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Rhyme said:
Well it's not ALL good stuff, so I lied. >.> This latest "prophet" confirmed Wolf, which isn't good for Krystal. Buuut, he did confirm Dark Samus. : ) December31st made a post a while back that gave details for a stage; "Mushroomy Kingdom", it's World 1-1 from the old super mario bros. and it's a sidescroller. That's the gist of what he said, but he "guessed" correctly on the stage details and on the name, which is rather convincing.
Well That's Half Good Stuff, Metroid Needs another Member but Star Fox needs a Woman!:laugh:

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
the 35 roster was (in short) just speculation that got out-of-hand, nothing more. To my knowledge there are no legitimate full-roster leaks. However there are some partial leaks that have been proved legit (see: ChaosZero).

there isn't much need to doubt Krystal's inclusion:
Note that SSBB is bringing in more recent characters before older ones (see: Ike, WarioWare Wario, Lucas). Also note Krystal's high position on the old poll, many of the high-rankers have already been confirmed. furthermore note the VA slip-up. and lastly, note the very awesome character potential for Smash Bros' first staff-wielder.

In short: Krystal is pretty much going to be in Brawl,
even the Japanese think so: http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/krystal.htm

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
In retrospect, I feel a little ridiculous, for my heart did have a shadow of doubt in it, and the fear that those rumors could actually be true. But I just couldn`t believe it. Now that I hear we`ve established those rumors as false, I`m relieved, needless to say. But I still feel a little ridiculous just because I allowed myself to get all worried.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Leaks will be leaks...people will chose which ones to believe, but won't actually know untlil Brawl is out.
BTW, A new leak reveals Jiggs, Falco and Ridley as unlockables:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139005
If that's true, we can finally prove the 35 rosteris BS.
Take it with that one thing everybody's always saying(something about salt?)

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I actually hope the December 31st leak is true, of only to debunk the 35 Roster. It also seems to go right along with ChaosZero, who disagrees with the 35 Roster, IIRC. He said most franchises will have around 3 characters, so Ridley is still possible, as is Krystal.

Krystal (and Ridley) for Brawl!

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure anyone here who likes Krystal enough to want her in Brawl is familiar with the site called the Krystal Archive. Anyway, I discovered an interview with Alesia Glidewell today that was on that site from a couple months ago. She said:

"I recently really enjoyed voicing a game (can’t mention the name until it’s released) because of all the physicality that was involved. There were a lot of near death experiences and fighting so I got to scream and act out a bunch of different crazy scenarios. It was a blast."

Now, I'm sure it's pretty obvious she's talking about Brawl. I know she also plays the voice of Zero Suite Samus. However, when I watched that recent WiFi video from the Dojo of all the characters fighting in the Star Fox stage, I hardly heard Zero Suite Samus make any noises at all...even when she was knocked out of the stage. It was also the English version as well, since Sonic spoke in English when he did his taunt. Since it seems like ZSS doesn't make any loud noises or crazy screams...I think it's safe to assume that Alesia is talking about Krystal! Also, I don't see why an assist trophy would make screams and noises like they are being beat up or are about to die. They are invulnerable to any attacks just like Pokemon, right?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
wow swf is back

yeah the 35 roster is fake. fake fake fake.

Krystal for girlfr... i mean brawl

EDIT: thx iluvnintendo! I luv u!!! Sorry ismar...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well, gosh darn faulty technology. I'll be out of commission for a while, but I hope to make a triumphant return soon. This is what I get for working with a computer that's seven years old.
Well we'll be here when you make your triumphant return Blaze. ;)

hi im back!!! you missed me?
well i missed something? any leak of her or something?
the last page i readed is 123 so...
Welcome back.

In short: Krystal is pretty much going to be in Brawl,
even the Japanese think so: http://ikusaba.client.jp/character/krystal.htm
Interesting....

Leaks will be leaks...people will chose which ones to believe, but won't actually know untlil Brawl is out.
BTW, A new leak reveals Jiggs, Falco and Ridley as unlockables:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=139005
If that's true, we can finally prove the 35 rosteris BS.
Take it with that one thing everybody's always saying(something about salt?)
Take it with a grain of salt?

"I recently really enjoyed voicing a game (can’t mention the name until it’s released) because of all the physicality that was involved. There were a lot of near death experiences and fighting so I got to scream and act out a bunch of different crazy scenarios. It was a blast."

Now, I'm sure it's pretty obvious she's talking about Brawl. I know she also plays the voice of Zero Suite Samus. However, when I watched that recent WiFi video from the Dojo of all the characters fighting in the Star Fox stage, I hardly heard Zero Suite Samus make any noises at all...even when she was knocked out of the stage. It was also the English version as well, since Sonic spoke in English when he did his taunt. Since it seems like ZSS doesn't make any loud noises or crazy screams...I think it's safe to assume that Alesia is talking about Krystal! Also, I don't see why an assist trophy would make screams and noises like they are being beat up or are about to die. They are invulnerable to any attacks just like Pokemon, right?
Well think about it, Samus doesn't talk.....ever. The most we got from her was the intro to Super Metroid told in first person. Even in MP3 she didn't talk. Melee gave her that robot sound when she died and whatever. Brawl will probably be the same. As far as Samus/Zamus goes it would be bold to give her a full voice. Something like grunts are ok since they really don't distinguish much. Like Zelda, the only voice they really gave her was her death scream.

falco and wolf instead krystal? fake
and who is swf?
swf=Smash World Forums/SmashBoards. He was referring to how the boards crashed.

I don't see you guys supporting the new Banner, whats up with that?

^ Sport the banner!!!!
Not my recolor. lol

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Personally...there are VERY few "prophets" that are actually worth a ****. It's too late in the game to be worth my attention; I mean, we have less than a week until we get the full scoop. Be patient, wait and see; that's what I say. It didn't take long to unlock everyone in Melee, so why should that be any different than Brawl?

Ignore the prophets*; believe what you see.

*yes, that includes the ones saying Krystal is in. I'll believe a screenshot.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Five more days . . . *rocks back and forth* Five . . .

That's not counting today, of course.

I wonder how many fake walkthroughs will appear on GameFaqs. That'll be a laugh. (I'm really looking forward to a sticker one.)

Anyway. Krystal for Brawl. Resume your posts. XD

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Five more days . . . *rocks back and forth* Five . . .

That's not counting today, of course.

I wonder how many fake walkthroughs will appear on GameFaqs. That'll be a laugh. (I'm really looking forward to a sticker one.)

Anyway. Krystal for Brawl. Resume your posts. XD
IF they delay it again, i will end up in an insane asylum!

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Well, guys, don't take this the wrong way, but Krystal was the character I had most wanted for brawl at one point.

Now, my hopes really ride with Lucario. I'm still with you guys, your'e great, but now, with Lucario confirmed, I'm not that worried about Krystal anymore.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Well, guys, don't take this the wrong way, but Krystal was the character I had most wanted for brawl at one point.

Now, my hopes really ride with Lucario. I'm still with you guys, your'e great, but now, with Lucario confirmed, I'm not that worried about Krystal anymore.
You confused me, worried that she's not in or worried that she is?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I don't think so. Sakurai has reveal the starting roster already. So I don't think he will reveal a unlockable so soon. Snake and sonic was to generate hype and to cushion the blow of the delay. I expect a new char on thursday though. To celebrate the release.

Elysium

Smash Lord
idk, but was like four hours and no posts. We gotta keep this topic on the front page, lol.

Anyway, here's hoping for Krystal on Monday.
The calm before the storm I guess. Everythings still while we wait for the official roster, then everything will be crazy when Krystal is announced. And we thought the thread moved fast before. Just wait.
Thats what I predict.
Well, how about an uninteresting return, then? Krystal for Brawl--we'll know soon!
Ehh, we make do with what we can get. :laugh:

Krystal Fur the Uber win!!!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I just want my hopes confirmed or crushed permanently - it's the yo-yoing I can't stand.
That’s exactly how I feel. I’m anxiously anticipating the Japan release so that we’ll know for sure.

Well we'll be here when you make your triumphant return Blaze. ;)
How about an uninteresting return, then? Krystal for Brawl--we'll know if she makes it soon!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
That''s the one >_<
Also, if that leak is true, and Falco is in Brawl, is that bad for Krystal?
I think not, since Falco is already in melee, just needs a new moveset. And starfox really needs more than 2 reps.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So, basically I'll know when something happens when the thread gets a 45 page increase in one day? Got it.
O_o
SWF will be too laggy to withstand that.
EDIT: @Darkraid: I meant is is possible that Krystal could have gotten screwed out by Falco and Wolf?

Elysium

Smash Lord
O_o
SWF will be too laggy to withstand that.
EDIT: @Darkraid: I meant is is possible that Krystal could have gotten screwed out by Falco and Wolf?
I guess it's tradition for the female to get screwed huh?
(Oh...Adult joke...shame on me) :laugh:

But nah I wouldn't worry about it. As much as I respect the Starwolf Squadron, it'll always be Krystal > Wolf for me. Till the bitter (or joyous) end.

Elysium

Smash Lord
WHY IS EVERYTHING A SEX JOKE HERE!! :mad:
Lol :grin:
Oh come on, thats the first one I've made in at least a month.
oh... naughty E

I like...
Seriously, you have no idea how bad my sense of humor is. I get myself into too much trouble at work over it. :laugh:

So I seriously I think it's going to be hard to cover all the krystal bases when the roster comes out. Smashboards is going to be crazy slow, it's going to take forever just to make one thread. I suppose we could always take over BC?

Top Bottom