• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that Toon Link will be the next character that's announced, now that Sakurai has pretty much confirmed him in the interview. Still, I hope it's Krystal!

Elysium

Smash Lord
I guess there's nothing intersting to update about until after Japan's release then. I can finally get some sleep!

Dudes!
You know...seeing as how Smash has three more updates left, you would think that Sakurai would be like "lets spill some good stuff to get people pumped."

But nay

It's more like "hmmmm what should we do tonight? Oh I know lets give them something that isn't very interesting! That will get people excited!"

You'll notice that the Japanese kids wont hold out spilling the good stuff. This is why the youth of the world is good.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Awwww wtf, quit with the lame updates and give us something good.

Vault....gimme a break.
No kidding. If "I’ve decided to introduce the finer points of each mode one by one" means what I think it does, we won't see anything interesting until the Japan release.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Yo yo guys I have preorder the japanese version of brawl!!!! Yes! I'm getting on the second though. If I have new info, I'll tell u guys.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I just wanna find out about SSE. I'm too anxious to find out what happens next. Someone told me that DK got KO by bowser in SSE.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
I’m of the opinion that the SNES version of Star Fox was the best in the entire series. No one can dispute, though, that the original Star Fox was well ahead of its time when it was released.
wtf!!!? starwing better than lylat wars??? NEVER
(for non european people: starfox better than stafox 64? no)

and elysium if you are comander in chief, what am i? private? corporal?

for the rest of you, be patient, only 3 dais ´till a japanese boy/girl unlock her

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman

for the rest of you, be patient, only 3 dais ´till a japanese boy/girl unlock her
Aye, I haev to agree, Sf64 was win.

I'm was playing the original a few minutes ago, just doesn't compare...

Soyl

Smash Cadet
Im importing the japanese version as well. I'll let you know all about how awesome Krystal is.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
to bad the only sign of her is in the sticker album... so she might be an assist trophy or just a sticker...

jay~B

Smash Journeyman

yeah but we still don't know if she will be easy or hard to unlock, i say atleast 4 days, maybe even 5

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Wow. I guess it really is five o'clock somewhere! XD

I thought this thread needed a little bump. Somebody's gotta carry the torch, right?

Does TRS have a chant? That would be awesome if they did.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Kinda funny, the last time I heard that...was when they were spoiling the unlockables for Star Fox: Armada. =/

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Okay, I`ve gotten just a bit tired of seeing people assume that only one or two of Falco, Wolf and Krystal will get into Brawl. Why does everyone assume that all three cannot get in? Pokemon already has four reps if you count Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard separately, and Mario and Zelda both have a good chance of a fourth rep being included. Even Kirby has a decent chance for a fourth character. Why can`t Star Fox have four representatives?

Falco already had one shot in Melee, making his return highly likely. PLus, he was chosen as a playable when Peppy and Slippy were relegated to sideline cameos, showing his greater significance.

Wolf has become the most prominent antagonist in the series, easily moreso than two monkeys, a dinosaur, alien insects, or mutated fish. Plus, his status as Fox`s rival make him a highly likely choice.

And Krystal, like it or not, is the lead female and romantic interest of Star Fox, putting her into the same camp as Peach and Zelda (both of whom, guess what, are in Brawl), plus she`s a considerably popular choice among fans, granting her stellar chances as far as I`m concerned.

Sorry if I sounded rather ranty, but I needed to get that off my chest. As far as I`m concerned, they all have great chances of getting in.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I`ve gotten just a bit tired of seeing people assume that only one or two of Falco, Wolf and Krystal will get into Brawl. Why does everyone assume that all three cannot get in? Pokemon already has four reps if you count Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard separately, and Mario and Zelda both have a good chance of a fourth rep being included. Even Kirby has a decent chance for a fourth character. Why can`t Star Fox have four representatives? .
It's not that I'm against Star Fox having 4 reps...it's just this **** 35 character roster that says Wolf is good enough...but not Krystal (even though she was higher then him on Sakurai's poll). Since Wolf is so much like Fox and Falco...it just makes no sense that he would get in over Krystal. She could have been a very different and unique character. I just can't picture Wolf being anything else but a clone.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I`ve gotten just a bit tired of seeing people assume that only one or two of Falco, Wolf and Krystal will get into Brawl. Why does everyone assume that all three cannot get in? Pokemon already has four reps if you count Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard separately, and Mario and Zelda both have a good chance of a fourth rep being included. Even Kirby has a decent chance for a fourth character. Why can`t Star Fox have four representatives?

Falco already had one shot in Melee, making his return highly likely. PLus, he was chosen as a playable when Peppy and Slippy were relegated to sideline cameos, showing his greater significance.

Wolf has become the most prominent antagonist in the series, easily moreso than two monkeys, a dinosaur, alien insects, or mutated fish. Plus, his status as Fox`s rival make him a highly likely choice.

And Krystal, like it or not, is the lead female and romantic interest of Star Fox, putting her into the same camp as Peach and Zelda (both of whom, guess what, are in Brawl), plus she`s a considerably popular choice among fans, granting her stellar chances as far as I`m concerned.

Sorry if I sounded rather ranty, but I needed to get that off my chest. As far as I`m concerned, they all have great chances of getting in.
Thanks for the rant. I agree wholeheartedly. Maybe it's my optimism in part, but hey, I agree her chances are stellar for the same reasons you cited.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
It's not that I'm against Star Fox having 4 reps...it's just this **** 35 character roster that says Wolf is good enough...but not Krystal (even though she was higher then him on Sakurai's poll).
We`ve pretty much determined that rumor to be a load of bullbo droppings. If you`re not convinced, my little bro came up with a brilliant theory that determines this so.

First of all, we already have 25 characters:

Mario
Bowser
Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Wario
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Samus Aran
Zero Suit Samus
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Fox McCloud
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (not counting Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard as separate characters)
Pikmin & Olimar
Ike
Pit
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Solid Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog

25. Now, thanks to that video, we know that Ness and Marth are confirmed, making the nubmer 27. We also know through leak that Lucario and Jigglypuff are in the game, making that number 29. And Captain Falcon is virtually confirmed due to the presence of the F-Zero series icon, making the number at least 30. Plus, an Animal Crossing rep and a rep for that DS Icon makes the number at least 32.

Now, according to my bro, we have at least two icons left to be revealed, one a third-party and a series not yet shown on the Dojo. Assuming each only gets on rep, the number comes to 34. Right below the supposed 35 limit. And if you count Pokemon Trainer`s Pokemon as three separate characters, then the bar`s already been passed. Luigi and Ganondorf`s returns are highly likely, Falco has quite possibly been confirmed by the screenshots posted previously, and even Mr. Game & Watch has a chance (his icon may be one of those yet to be revealed).

That ridiculous 35-character rumor has been all but proven a pitiful, pathetic failure. Beaten into a heap of worthless scrap, even.

Top Bottom