• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
The leakers are ganging up on us. They are ****** us. Because SWF member are dumb enough to believe them. I'll never believe them until I see solid proof. Still waiting for 2ch to finish the game. Spiritomb as boss sounds amazing.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
The leakers are ganging up on us. They are ****** us. Because SWF member are dumb enough to believe them. I'll never believe them until I see solid proof. Still waiting for 2ch to finish the game. Spiritomb as boss sounds amazing.
1.where you here spirittomb as boss? can you make link(ye si know it will be rumor)

2.awsome.i like/love his cry in pokemon

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Listen, the whole mock-up thing is the point - they are just trying to see whether the leaked image with the starters (unless it it is a fake, which it could be) line up with the dreaded 35 roster, and it does. Apparently the ones on the 35 roster fit in if they slide into the leaked image...

so, just to clear things up, that image is admitted as a mock-up and is supposed to have that role.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U fight spiritomb to rescue luigi. Then he challenges u, after defeating him, u unlock him.

raul

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot Raul. Personally, I'd like to see Fox, Krystal, and Wolf as the new star fox reps (Falco had his chance in Melee and failed miserably IMO). Anyway, if you think about it that way, you have two heroes, the main star fox character and the so-called damsel, and then you have the enemy rep for the series. That seems pretty logical since most of the franchises have enemy reps now.

And thanks again for the support. And if either one makes it, or both hopefully, I'm sure we'll give our congrats/condolensces to your group as well.
No problem. I have been a firm believer in nothing is official till dojo say so, except for the Ness, Lucario, Jiggs thing. That's pretty much a comfirmation. I still believe Krystal will be there, playable and smokin' hot. Ok that was gross...ah no it wasnt it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Zin, 10 char stands for 10 characters which is the minimal amount needed to post a reply. So say someone posts
"I see" which is 5 characters, they say 10 char(manders) to meet the requirements.

Anyway I hope Levia comes back. Maybe after Krystal is revealed tonight he'll come back. Remember guys, characters usually show up on Wednesdays...and i'll be damed if this isn't a good one.

Super secret fun prize should be revealed here in a couple hours, as a gift to all TRS.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Zin, 10 char stands for 10 characters which is the minimal amount needed to post a reply. So say someone posts
"I see" which is 5 characters, they say 10 char(manders) to meet the requirements.

Anyway I hope Levia comes back. Maybe after Krystal is revealed tonight he'll come back. Remember guys, characters usually show up on Wednesdays...and i'll be damed if this isn't a good one.
TY...

I am... Betting on tonight's update... To be... Dr. Link or Baby King DeDeDe!!!!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman

TY...

I am... Betting on tonight's update... To be... Dr. Link or Baby King DeDeDe!!!!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not entirely deconvinced about the prima thing myself. As always, I only realy believe the dojo, but Mewtwo could have been subbed for Lucracio later on in the development cycle... or mabye not. We will se what happens...

Elysium

Smash Lord
I'm still not entirely deconvinced about the prima thing myself. As always, I only realy believe the dojo, but Mewtwo could have been subbed for Lucracio later on in the development cycle... or mabye not. We will se what happens...
Ohhh don't get me wrong, I don't believe the Prima leak fully. I think it gives us a good idea of what to expect, but I'm positive theres a flaw in it. The question is where (who really...)

so u really think shes tonight? man, hearing that from e, im excited now.
Funny you should mention that, cuz I think everyone would use a spirit boost in hopes for tonight so I think I'll spill the beans on those PM's everyone was wondering about.

So in case you guys haven't noticed the TRS banner suffered a Bandwidth death, so I asked a certain few to come up with a new and improved TRS banner.

Onyx has so graciously put his imagination to work and gave us this new TRS banner.

Wear it proud, and get ready!
For Tonight We Dine With KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh don't get me wrong, I don't believe the Prima leak fully. I think it gives us a good idea of what to expect, but I'm positive theres a flaw in it. The question is where (who really...)
Admitedly a good portion of why I belive it is becasue I like it, but meh....

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
So, was I the only one to submit a banner?

Anyway.. That roster that everyone was talking about and I've only seen now... Man it looks fake..

Go go, Krystal for Brawl.

-Onyx

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Krystal still has a chance, guys! Someone at GameFAQS showed that using the sliding character list used to defend the 35 Roster, a new 39 Roster, including Krystal and Ridley, would work just as well, if not better. If it helps, the 39 Roster came from 2ch.

Here, compare these images:
The 35 Roster:

The leaked Starter list:

And the 39 Roster:

Krystal may still have a chance! This isn't over yet. Krystal Fur Brawl!

Soyl

Smash Cadet
The whole thing about ROB is ridiculous, Krystal can't be tossed aside for ... that.

Soyl

Smash Cadet
The whole thing about ROB is ridiculous, Krystal can't be tossed aside for ... that.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Gotta say, I love this potential 39-person roster. Then again, I'm eternally optimistic and hoping for a list with Krystal and Takamaru.

ROB is a bit ridiculous. I hope it isn't it outside of SSE, but if the worst should happen . . .oh, well.

Go Krystal! Hoohaw!!

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, seriously don't put to much weight on what these "prophets" say. Even if this roster is accurate, I still don't see the evidence of there only being 25 characters. Even if all the characters on this list are true, I still don't buy that this is necessarily the full list. I may not be a Krystal supporter, but I hate seeing so many people getting sad and discouraged over something as stupid as these darned prophets.

Top Bottom