• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Good times guys, hope to be able to make it to the next one also. I'll bring both my cube and my wii next time, that way anyone who wants to torture themselves with Brawl can join me in doing so. Also I'll bring the classic controllers for GGAC.
**** yeah, I got it today to start practicing. ^_^

Shoutouts:

Chad: Sorry man that **** happened to you. You should warn all pikachu players (who are all tall and white) that they might have a deflated lung. We will be playing Ragnarock next time hopefully and having good times.

Iori: Good **** winning with Zelda, I tried my **** best with Link.

Chamberlain: Thanks for gaying me with fox you jerk. =( j/k you deserve the win since well you won.

Lance: Glad you are coming to more of these things. Sorry for camping you practically the entire match, but I was aiming to win with Link. I was aiming to win.

IHSB: let me win at YS when I am ahead next time you jerk. >_<

Nite: It is ok that you didn't win. You did me proud anyway. In fact, I didn't think you were going to take my suggestion seriously.

G. Vice: Close games man, I think the only reason I was doing as well as I did was because of a. determination and b. camping much more than I would in friendlies. Good games again see you next time.

Tom: You're the coolest dude I've ever met. I want to give you all my monies.

Nite

Smash Champion
There's barely any pictures of Iori cause he's always taking them.

For real, we need some myspace/bathroom mirror pics next time. Haha.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Is the next triweekly on April 11? I'd really like to come to one of these again but you keep having them on days I have to travel to far away lands (Oregon this time).

Blah.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I had a really good time at this despite how depressing the pictures make me look. I think I may just play exclusively teams now, it's ridiculously fun and a lot more rewarding for me.

moogle- thanks for the drive and ballin' teams with me.
iori- sorry we didn't play except in teams. you weren't around the night before until really late and that's when i was actually being happy face coach.
ihsb- thanks for the rum and the up tilts. always good to see you.
chad- sorry we had to see you in the hospital. I should have not entered singles and gone and played planet puzzle league with you.
altus- good times and i'll see you in the new star wars beta
nes noob- why link? i've never felt like there was less i could do unless I was playing a jigglypuff. you're amazing, but this goes without saying.
vts- we had some laughs. you asscrack.
chamberlin- i don't think we did anything together, but it was good to see you.
tom- words can't describe the baller you are.
jwt- stop being john
lance- peach ****tos m i rite. hope you get back into melee, you're really good.
nite- i think the only thing we exchanged was glances, but whatever you're cool too.

thanks to the DML apartment for housing and sorry if i missed anyone i shared a moment with. see ya next time.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah this tournament should have a real side tournament for once lol.

and it shall be decided later.

also how pissed would iori get if i borrowed a hat for 3 weeks?

cus that hat altus had on makes me want to wear it since its so cute

but working on getting few hats now.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
yeah this tournament should have a real side tournament for once lol.
You know my answer....MELTY BLOOD.

I have wondered why we never did a smash 64 tourney it is not like anyone doesn't know how to at least play the basics of the game. lol

Or we can play Hokuto No Ken for laughs. Cause I sure as hell don't know how to play it but it is Fist of the North Star so it must be awesome. I just don't know how to get it (maybe torrents?) since it is Japanese only release game. Bah....

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
You know my answer....MELTY BLOOD.

I have wondered why we never did a smash 64 tourney it is not like anyone doesn't know how to at least play the basics of the game. lol

Or we can play Hokuto No Ken for laughs. Cause I sure as hell don't know how to play it but it is Fist of the North Star so it must be awesome. I just don't know how to get it (maybe torrents?) since it is Japanese only release game. Bah....
Or maybe we could play Tattoo Assassins... *runs*

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Dude we should have a side tourney from that Power Ranger Fighting game way back on the SNES!

<~ Shogun Megazord main

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Ivan Ooze. Denied.

Anyway, I might do that game a little Iori, but don't lie to people and say it is balanced. lol
I said except for a few characters who are a Little better option wise, but still if you have an understanding of the game can come out on top.

So yeah I found this crunk ddr video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIt-sv6zQZY

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Date for next triweekly should go up soon. Also, tattoo assassins side tourney. **** Guilty Gear, Capcom Fighters, and Melty Blood.
Right now ness is having a withdrawl moment, he will return to normal after these messages.

Anouncer Guy: Are you really bored!
Iori: I get bored all the time
Anouncer Guy well you should try crazy expression kit
Iori: what does it do
Anouncer Guy: you will be funny at parties, scare the neighbors, and even get a girlfriend.
Iori: whoa really I can do all that and have a girlfriend to
Anouncer Guy: you sure can. Just listen to what our only customer has been able to master with his free time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdMsZ2GTIQ4
Warning all faces in this video were made by a professional do not try or attempt to do any of these faces. We are not responsible for the outcome if you are to get stuck this way or suffer from wrinkles.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Title updated with next date of Tri.

A side tourny is going to happen for sure this time, so this means you better be on time or I'm starting without youuuu.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man! Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man! Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man!

Hi Im Al Harrington from Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man Imporium. We are Currently overstocked on Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man and Im passing the Savings on to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

j00t

Smash Champion
Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man! Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man! Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man!

Hi Im Al Harrington from Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man Imporium. We are Currently overstocked on Wacky Wailing Waving Arm Inflatable Tube Man and Im passing the Savings on to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Boy, this is more awkward than having sex with a rhinocerous who doesn't love you anymore.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yay I can't wait for April 11th! ^~^

Hey NES we need to come up with a team name for me and you for the next tri.
I'm thinking team KNEEvil is in order (CF + Ganon) what you think? :D

Top Bottom