• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't think we are going to make it this time guys =( Our driver broke his collar bone lol... and I'm a bit stretched on money lately lol
Ya dudez, like we have been saying, none of us mind picking you up. We got people coming through W Memphis and if they cant, then some people would be more than willing to go pick you up.

and then you can just not enter the tournament and play guitar hero with me. ;)

Vts

Smash Champion
think arkansas is going to head around 4-5ish over so be their anywhere in the time zone of 7:00-8:00 if we leave on time.

but knowing us we will get there at like at 9 pm or something.

i feel like i'm going to get owned by NES and other at melty blood lol.

fps anyone its my best area of gaming lol

eek mango typing

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
If everyone stays that late, then I might drop by. I will have to see how tired I am after working. Plus I wouldnt be able to stay too long seeing as how I have to be at work at 5:45 in the morning the next day. But man do I want to play some smash with you guys again.

And Handorin, is that Guitar Hero as in World tour with the drums and all? If so, I would be down to play if I show up. I only play the drums that is why I am asking.

Handorin

Smash Hero
well, I bring GH3/2 and now rock band 2 to the tris. If austin or someone with drums and stuff wants to bring it, that would be awesome.

On the other hand, I still have World Tour for my Wii, but Ive been looking to sell it because I got a 360. I might bring it if you want.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
Yea!

Well if anyone is heading through W. Memphis and doesn't mind, let me know (might just be Roxas & I).

PM/IM/text(870-514-0228)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think little rock already got there, so you are out of luck that way. Someone will have to go pick you up.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I have Broke down car johns
I also have Jmoan couldn't come johns.
I also have my pet Rabbit is sick johns though this one isnt that big of a deal cause i just dropped him off at the vet

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
uh... i have still awake this late johns, I'll see what my alarm clock can do for me though.

Should i bring anything more than a controller? I think i'll bring my wii just in case someone wants to play Brawl ;)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't able to come cause family came in for the weekend. Hopefully I can make the next one though.

Don't have L4D yet either, figure I'll just get it when I come back there.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hay did anyone take a black controller that had tape on the top and the insides. Stares at Arkansas and then chamberlin :3 If you guys didn't you know I love you but you were the last crew to leave I think. >.> just let me know as soon as possible

Vts

Smash Champion
Hay did anyone take a black controller that had tape on the top and the insides. Stares at Arkansas and then chamberlin :3 If you guys didn't you know I love you but you were the last crew to leave I think. >.> just let me know as soon as possible
u mean chad's controller? it was on the table beside chad's computer just look around better cus i got my black/purple and purple/black controller and clay has silver controller and idk about reece if he grabbed the wrong black one or not.

edit- 501-743-5560 reece

edit 2- wow never noticed it before but if you invert green u get purple and i just so happened to invent one of my gurren lagann wallpapers for giggles and behold it was the anti-spiral color lol

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Numbah 1 shout out goes out to my boy Nes noob for holding it down for the low teirs. I was so excited to see someone use one character to the end. I saw this man bare his soul and it was painful to watch but very interesting.

@Iori for not giving in, he is a real beast and shame on you all for not believing in me.
@Altus man you gotta stay away from those ledges. It was great teaming with you tho, you man me feel safe.
@Joot I was blown away by your game&watch, I hope we can fight real soon.
@gvice too bad I didn't get to play you in tourney again, I guess it just wasn't destined teehee zelda history. Sad we didn't record again too, but so glad you came buddy.
@moogle Good matches man I know it must have been frustrating to be put against you counter part zelda. I honestly thought you would beat me tho. In any case you are a ball of loveableness :3
@Coach I love you man but you can't be all sad and junk. Glad I got to see you but didn't play you at all T_T
@VTS last man that is terrible, but I know ic's and peach don't mix at all. I'm am sad you try so hard and got beat by here silly dress.
@Chams I owe it all you to baby, you gave me the golden character that lead me to victory.
@Hyper good job in your pools dog because the truth is we don't make last
@wolf those sweet matches we got in together were so fun, tho brinstar and jiggs don't match
@Nite why did you blame me for the match being so boring T_T it wasn't my fault
@Cyner we didn't play at all man what was that, so glad I could see you again tho
@Luke it was fun hanging with you man, too bad we didn't get to ddr.
@Handorine <.< giggle giggle you are funny man you should do children s parties, great I could see you again. Seriously this guy is a riot. gg on the ganon win tho I was taken by surprise
@Lance glad we got to bond, it has been too long.
@kyo ZELDA
@virgil juice great marth man you were a joy to be around. Sorry to here about your loss.
@Chad sorry man you miss such an event that was the bee's knees.
@Jack sorry again but you gotta stop the that stuff man, I was just having some fun. It just a game man.
@ kevinm ko and jmoan Where you at
@Tom You got kick in yo chest. Lol I changed it caused raymond looked.

I will post pictues soon be prepared you guys tee hee

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget, that's J E double F... well I'm sure most of you know by now. Especially you Lance :D

Anyway, had fun, can't wait for the next one etc. darn you Chad get out of the hospital already! Some of us want to play Ragnarok and Dokapon, am I right NES and Hando?

Edit:
Anyone have one of those "scary stories to tell in the dark" books? Those things always had good stuff within their pages
F*** you bro, f***, you. NO.

Nite

Smash Champion
I love all the pictures that Iori takes. These memories can stay with me forever, haha.

@Nite why did you blame me for the match being so boring T_T it wasn't my fault
Well, nobody wanted to see Zelda "playing to win" in the grand finals. That's what I meant. It was a boring set, no doubt about that.

Some of us may give you shi[color=f1f1f1f1]t[/color] for the way that you play, but it works. Keep doing what you do. If you win like that, it's my fault for letting you, so I have nobody to blame but myself for your victory. I'll try and be more patient next time. Grats on 1st, dude.

NES- I let you down and didn't take 1st going all Falcon. I am sorry.

Edit- Also, hope Chad is doing okay. We missed ya buddy. Get well.

Too lazy for all my shoutouts. I loves everybody. We'll see you at the next one.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nite- One day we wont play each other first round.

Also, I heard Chad might be home today. I'll find out after class.

j00t

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Ihavespaceballs: YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much for fixing my controller. And the set we played was great as well, I know now not to pick DK64 :p
NES n00b: No u (But seriously, it was cool seeing you again. Can't wait to team with you at T-Town.)
Iori: Thanks for the compliment, our 3/5 set was great (kinda) :D I'll try to play better next time
Nite: Thanks for beating me in Falcon dittos. We need to play more often, I feel distant from you for some reason.
moogle: Thanks for driving me, once again. You're amazing.
Virgilius?: I promise I won't be so bad next time.
DML in general: I wish I was as good as you. Only thing I can do is keep practicing :O
GVice: The Ganon vs. GnW match didn't go as well as I thought it would, you spaced me perfectly :p but I'll get you next time!

Had a lot of fun, hope to come again sometime

-Chad-

Slackerator
Words can't express how sad I am to have missed this, but I'll **** sure be at the next one.

In the next couple of days I'll have the date for the next one up

j00t

Smash Champion
Words can't express how sad I am to have missed this, but I'll **** sure be at the next one.

In the next couple of days I'll have the date for the next one up
more shoutouts

Chad: I'm sorry about your situation, are you all better now? :O I hope we get to play sometime soon
Lance: That was a nice set we played, man. Your Peach is beast :D
Coach: It sucks that we had to play first round in brackets again, it was a really close set. More Peach please.

Nite: Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep practicing :D

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Great stuff to everyone. Iori I'm sorry we *misinterpreted* the seedings of teams brackets. And don't be jealous of my love for the ledge. Maybe next time we'll show that Luigi + Ganon = soon ban in teams for OPness. Look forward to the next one though and will be getting more practice in :D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yeah i was lookin at the pics like where's chad.

i dont know when I"ll be able to come to one of these, my weekends are tight

but i shall

i shall

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Good times guys, hope to be able to make it to the next one also. I'll bring both my cube and my wii next time, that way anyone who wants to torture themselves with Brawl can join me in doing so. Also I'll bring the classic controllers for GGAC.

Top Bottom