• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
learn to play halo and i'll learn to play melty blood :laugh:

hmm can't do an evil laugh right now

idk about star craft
I am selfish so no way. Unless it is Halo 1....or maybe 2, then maybe we talk. =P

You guys should learn guitar hero.
Not my type of game, I like games where I have to try to make the game as gay as possible and Guitar Hero there is no way to do that.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Iori upload the matches we had! I was wanting to see them so bad, if you could do it, I'm sure that'd be good vids ^^

thanks~

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori upload the matches we had! I was wanting to see them so bad, if you could do it, I'm sure that'd be good vids ^^

thanks~

Dude need for combo vid coming up sooooooo......oooooooooooo sooon so no way. plus we gotta do more of them and you were there already so >.> yeah. you will get them so don't worry

People should learn how to play Melty Blood and Starcraft. I feel so alone. D=
>.> yeah you are so alone, sad that there was a guy who played falcon but whatever. He could be interested still but who cares cause nes is so alone. oh what malarky :ohwell:.

why won't you notice me :urg:

Vts

Smash Champion
Dear Vts,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6844765

Quote:
melee is god tier of the smash games then closely behide is ssb and brawl was banned from tournaments :D

All the best,
Smash World Forums

wow just wow lol once again i get an infraction lol

man think thats my 3rd one this year for sig infraction lol

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
21st is good. NES and I got this XD
p.s. I'll be just coming back from Spring Break in Houston, so I will start the day in Madison. So that's about a 2.5 hour drive to Oxford + 1 hour to Southaven

wow just wow lol once again i get an infraction lol

man think thats my 3rd one this year for sig infraction lol
I think your sig is not supposed to exceed the length (height) of your post

Dude need for combo vid coming up sooooooo......oooooooooooo sooon so no way. plus we gotta do more of them and you were there already so >.> yeah. you will get them so don't worry
You can't/won't put up vids that are going into your combo video?

NES n00b

Smash Master
>.> yeah you are so alone, sad that there was a guy who played falcon but whatever. He could be interested still but who cares cause nes is so alone. oh what malarky :ohwell:.

why won't you notice me :urg:
The same reason I close my eyes when we make love....but in all seriousness awesome if you are really to play the game and maybe even try to learn the actual combos. :) Starcraft needs to happen too.....Chad. :mad:

And Handorin.....you called my bluff. ****it.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I also wanna try my unexperienced hand at Brawl. I gotta see what this whole Cyner talk is about hehe

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Woot! This up-coming tri-weekly will be the day before my birthday, so by default, everyone has to buy SFIV. No exceptions. THEN you can pwn me in Melee.

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll play some sf4 and melty blood ;)

hurry chad i'm coming friday to get some training in melty blood before i play NES lol

man i'm behide in school cus was sick for a week and catch up is a *****

NES n00b

Smash Master
You and You >.> <.< no training wheels :lick: pls
Fine, I will leave my trainings wheels at the door like the announcer dude said.

i'll play some sf4 and melty blood ;)

hurry chad i'm coming friday to get some training in melty blood before i play NES lol

man i'm behide in school cus was sick for a week and catch up is a *****
Oh ****, I didn't think you were actually serious. Alright, let the Melty scene grow!!!! I am a selfish *****.

Edit: WTF whore is censored? That is dumb.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday Jack!!

Much love to my boy IHSB! ^^

May God bless you with many more to come <3

for a gift, i'll pay your tourney fees at the next tri. Don't let me forget man hehe ^^

Vts

Smash Champion
man i need to stop quoting mods i got another infraction lol

o well all good fun :psycho:

i got you a gift ihsb and its in a secret spot by ur apartment ur only clue is its where you would hide a dead body

Nite

Smash Champion
I can just imagine Iori ripping the floorboards up looking for the present. Hahaha.

Happy Birthday Jack.

Top Bottom