• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Iori And Space eh? Hmmm sounds like trouble a brewing!

I think me and Chambers are up for the task though! Chambers since you and Chad were team up smash, It's only fitting for me and your name to be team Uptilt! up tilt combos for the win ^^

btw let everyone know that I officially am challenging Iori's DK to a money match. Face up or give up Iori-san!

...God be with me ><

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

I think me and Chambers are up for the task though! Chambers since you and Chad were team up smash, It's only fitting for me and your name to be team Uptilt! up tilt combos for the win ^^

btw let everyone know that I officially am challenging Iori's DK to a money match. Face up or give up Iori-san!

...God be with me ><
wtf I told you like a week ago no more dk, I be all zelda main for the time being. Geez no one listens to me T_T. Plus you are my friend we will only do penny money matches. first to a dollar wins lol 2-3 neutrals

chamberlin

Smash Ace

If you can manage to actually combo with Ganon's uptilt, you get a cookie.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah ihsb what torrent site do you use again was looking for good place to dl more toradora

man i love samus was messing around on her and she is just so much fun to wave land with and do all these little tricks :)

hey chamber i can try to give you come samus practice :psycho:

got my friend patrick to dl and watch SE/DTB/TTGL and he likes DTB/SE and is going to start TTGL once he catches up with SE so by tomorrow.

btw bump **** 2nd page

edit- crown+coke makes vts a Very Terrible Singer :D

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
So do we have an official date yet for the next one?

And where are the recordings from last time?
<looks at Iori and Jack>
I want to be able to watch them -_-

Vts

Smash Champion
lol wine night at my house little bit of fun and smash with altus so all good lol

i need to find some more sweet wine got some salty stuff and semi sweet stuff

drinking= fun posting lol

edit- 4chan wallpapers lulz :psycho:

edit2- man is it wrong i like a lolicon anime lol

G. Vice

Smash Lord
woot that's an awesome date!

it'll work good for me. Chams you ready to beast on these boys? =D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Looks in the mirror see's jack..........what shakes head. Looks back in the mirror and see's Iori. What shakes head............ looks deeper into the mirror falls into alternate universe where we are the winners of the tournament. Smiles

Vts

Smash Champion
so next tournament plan on getting drunk after words so spending the night!

sound cool i'll bring my own booze/money for it.

altus should be able to make it

<looks in mirror> maybe i should remove this crazy joker make up

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Looks in the mirror see's jack..........what shakes head. Looks back in the mirror and see's Iori. What shakes head............ looks deeper into the mirror falls into alternate universe where we are the winners of the tournament. Smiles
Wolfeyes and I got this, Oxford team is going to be so many *****es. My Fox will be even gayer in teams than last time. Gimps as much as possible...I think so.

Vts

Smash Champion
This is starting to sound like a mino crew battle.
well arkansas might have 4 smashers with us at this next one, ace is back from training/work so we are hanging out this weekend might talk him into coming :)

and altus will be my team partner idk he seems to be the only one who i really can play with w/o screwing over :D

plus i'm winning this i've been practicing :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Iori! What happened to you posting vids of the tourny... I don't see why you don't post vids unless you wanna keep your techniques secret or something. Singles and Doubles finals/other vids would be cool. DML is good enough for vids on the internets.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori! What happened to you posting vids of the tourny... I don't see why you don't post vids unless you wanna keep your techniques secret or something. Singles and Doubles finals/other vids would be cool. DML is good enough for vids on the internets.
What matches are you talking about my dk finals and team gIori finals. Hmm I will upload them soon. I need help actually being able to upload them tho, I never worked with dvds. pls computer is too slow....glances to the right sonic runs by.

ps I did want to turn it into a combo vid but whatever right. I will get the nite v chad matches soon tho XD happiness

Top Bottom