• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
awww Boo D:

If VTS isn't going there goes my ride to the triweekly! I got a car and was gonna meet someone from AR and ride with them to Mississippi, but there's no way I could make the long drive and ride all by myself :x

I wanted to come hang with you guys~
Dude, it's awesome that you got a car. Interested in going to SMYM9? There could be some carpoolage.

-Chad-

Slackerator
aaah someone ask Saberguy if he's comin..

If he is...gvice ride to chams, chams to saber's, saber's to here =x

it's a scheme I just thought up.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I like Chad's plan. Cham's I may get directions to your place and carpool there. I'll help with gas as always. And yes I'd be interested in any tourney as long as melee is there ^^

Saberguy are you going this weekend?

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Ok well I have GG AC on Wii, so I can bring my Wii for GG and Brawl (not brawl+) if people are interested in that. Beyond that I have L4D but I don't wanna lug my fat tower around, cause it's fat.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I like Chad's plan. Cham's I may get directions to your place and carpool there. I'll help with gas as always. And yes I'd be interested in any tourney as long as melee is there ^^

Saberguy are you going this weekend?
Hmm... My car is decent (although not great) on gas and all it has is a radio/cassette tap for music. It's always started and hasn't given me any trouble so far. It should be ok for a 2 hour drive.

Unless I have a ridiculous amount of homework that's due over the weekend, I should be able to go.

Plan:
Vice goes to my place on Friday afternoon
We take my car to DML apartment arriving sometime Friday night
Play smash till sleepytime
Spend the night at DML apartment
Play smash and other things till about 9:00pm-10:00pm
Drive back to Little Rock
Vice goes home and arrives on time to go to bed and go to church in the morning
Chamber still has all Sunday to work on homework

I checked the weather for this weekend, and it's sunny (although still cold)

-Chad-

Slackerator
If saber goes you may be able to just go to his house and ride with him from there if he's cool with it, that ought to help out some because Saber is closer to you than our apt.

Saberguyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hmm... My car is decent (although not great) on gas and all it has is a radio/cassette tap for music. It's always started and hasn't given me any trouble so far. It should be ok for a 2 hour drive.

Unless I have a ridiculous amount of homework that's due over the weekend, I should be able to go.

Plan:
Vice goes to my place on Friday afternoon
We take my car to DML apartment arriving sometime Friday night
Play smash till sleepytime
Spend the night at DML apartment
Play smash and other things till about 9:00pm-10:00pm
Drive back to Little Rock
Vice goes home and arrives on time to go to bed and go to church in the morning
Chamber still has all Sunday to work on homework

I checked the weather for this weekend, and it's sunny (although still cold)

This plan is so good I'm patenting it as the cure for cancer. Chams what's the earliest that you think I could get there and we could get up that way? Cuz if at all possible I think missing the rush hour traffic would be lovely

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
see some of you on saturday, i'm moved in now. So your local brawl player will come to harass you with Barwl, and just as importantly... Guilty Gear AC

chamberlin

Smash Ace
If saber goes you may be able to just go to his house and ride with him from there if he's cool with it, that ought to help out some because Saber is closer to you than our apt.

Saberguyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Saber's place actually is about the same distance. Going up there to carpool with him actually just means more time in the car overall.

Saber should still come though. It's only like 50 minutes for him to experience hot gaming action.

@Vice - I get off of work at 1:00pm on Friday (unless they need me to stay later). We could head out at like 2:00pm or even a little earlier.

-Chad-

Slackerator
***!n **** burgers ***** ho other angry words.

I just got my cobalt flux ddr pad, but the connectors from the control box to the pad aren't compatible at ALL so now I have a 45 lb piece of crap sitting in my floor. WTF

-Chad-

Slackerator
I don't think they make converters for this.

According to Austin it's a male serial and a female VGA.

I also don't think I should have to do ANYTHING after paying 300+ for this garbage.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
don't forget chamber you have to go to your parents for their super bowl party.

i'll try to make it to the next tri-weekly or this Iowa tournament.

until then gao
I'll be back in Little Rock on Sunday, and I should be able to go to my parent's party.

@Chad - That sucks...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I can't believe someone besides me loved that catch phrase. <3 Gao for the win
"Maybe in the summer we'll go to the beach." "I love the be..." *cough* *cough* "Oh me!" " Don't worry about me." "I'll be fine."

@Vice - I PMed you directions. Last time I checked, you said you lived in Magnolia, so that's what the directions are based off of.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
"Maybe in the summer we'll go to the beach." "I love the be..." *cough* *cough* "Oh me!" " Don't worry about me." "I'll be fine."

@Vice - I PMed you directions. Last time I checked, you said you lived in Magnolia, so that's what the directions are based off of.
Fall on the cold ground and has an orgasm, actually I didn't really like the anime. I just really like the catch phrase, hello fellow member. Welcome to the Gao society.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'll see you boys tomorrow! I can't wait to play with you guys again ^^

btw Guys I have a friend that's gonna come get me Saturday afternoon for lunch, but she'll bring me back to smash after the meal. I gave her ur address I hope you don't mind :x

G. Vice

Smash Lord
She's like a sister to me :x

and no don't go off and say that being in Arkansas makes me incestual either >__>

Top Bottom