• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Vts

Smash Champion
chamber my place saturday night, my brother is taking my car this weekend.

but a ton of smash but you must bring ur memory card cus mine is being gay and was reset.

man i found new place to dl anime so getting Ah! my goddess later.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Can't f[color=f1f1f1f1]u[/color]ck wit it
Nuff said... Ultra high-res Chad's gonna **** me in my sleep!

@VTS - Yeah, I'll be over on Saturday. Taku(asian dude who used to live in Cabot) really loved Ah! My Goddess also. It's like the sweetest, most romantic Anime ever. Sadly Belldandy has already been chosen as my wifu, so too bad for you. Maybe next anime.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I've never seen anyone as happy as NES. He's so cuuuuute.

I just got did my taxes today, and my return is going to be ridiculously awesome. I'll go if I can meet you guys in Memphis and ride the rest of the way, 'cause my car is old and I don't trust it to go too far. I can help pay gas if need be.

I know there may be limited space in you guys' car. VTS may go, but I haven't talked to him about it yet. He's always looking on the boards, so he'll probably post something in a minute

Here's the thread for those who don't want to look for it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194476

Vts

Smash Champion
depends on how long of drive but most likely make it to it.

chamber you know me o so well, kind of....ok maybe not really

everyone wants me to play wow its annoying lol

edit- so $75 for hotel room duel beds 8-10 people $8-10 per person done ok (list is chamber/vts/all of dml/nite/nite's lover/hand/others)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Nite's lover and hand are the one in the same.

Maybe we can find housing so no hotel room. And yes I know you. I know you better than Nite knows his own han... *Covers his mouth*

Vts

Smash Champion
Nite's lover and hand are the one in the same.

Maybe we can find housing so no hotel room. And yes I know you. I know you better than Nite knows his own han... *Covers his mouth*
thought zero was his lover lol, but hand is the true love not the sex maid.

yeah housing would be good lol.

need to get this arkansas tournament rolling but tis later in the year so more details later.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I really wanna' make this. I have a friend's b-day dinner to go to at 7:30, but if this starts around noon, that'd be totally boss and I'd definitely try and make it.

Any dudes from east TN that play T5DR come to this?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I really wanna' make this. I have a friend's b-day dinner to go to at 7:30, but if this starts around noon, that'd be totally boss and I'd definitely try and make it.

Any dudes from east TN that play T5DR come to this?
It starts whenever you get there.

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Fizz- I ordered a Cobalt Flux pad a few days ago, so once it gets in...happy times will be had by all who want to DDR
Says the person who wants to get good at GH, but wont invest in a new game.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'd rather play DDR and get exercise, the only thing that really made me not want to play DDR was that my pad was robbing me most of the time and it pissed me off.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im thinking about making the drive after i get off work next weekend. I wont be able to make it for The tourney but ill be able to hang out for about 5 hours. I have work at 11 so id have to get some rest.

Since Memphis is like 4 hours from Murfreesboro id get there at like 7ish. I miss my friends out in west TN.

-Chad-

Slackerator
you should hitch a ride with jmoan, he said he was thinking about going...but man that'd really suck for you to have to drive that far to not get to hang much. =x We'll be having more of these so perhaps another time? That way we can get more funsies time and munchkins and etc.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hell yea! Cobalt Flux baby! So...I'm looking forward to playing Melee, Brawl+ and DDR. I'll bring T5DR if anyone wants to play, but I only have one controller. Maybe even 3S.

As far as GH is concerned, boo. I <3 Chad.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
awww Boo D:

If VTS isn't going there goes my ride to the triweekly! I got a car and was gonna meet someone from AR and ride with them to Mississippi, but there's no way I could make the long drive and ride all by myself :x

I wanted to come hang with you guys~

Top Bottom