• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Aftershock 2 - Hagerstown, MD (5/29/10)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
He's joking haha
Or is he 0_0

Laijin, Justin says you're on the way so I can give you a ride.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I've been asked by multiple people to hold a for-fun Project M tourney rather than a Brawl+ tourney. Is that ok? I'd much rather do that myself, as I'd like as many people as possible to try P:M, and the latest B+ set is pretty disappointing.

I can easily provide all my own setups btw. I can muster 3 or 4 within my own crew.

Oh and HYPEM!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
P:M looks infinitely more pleasing than brawl+. They really need to fix that landing detection thing though.

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Project:M tourney... dubbed IT'S ****ING GANON!

Me and Vist's team name... IT'S ****ING GANON!

What I cry out when I banging Thumbs sister... IT'S ****ING GANON! To which she responds "What's ****ing ganon!"
And I reply!

YOU ARE *****!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just a reminder though, we haven't even attempted to balance Project M yet, and there are still bugs, and a lot of things need polish, so don't take it too seriously. This is just for fun (and feedback).

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Just recently saw this. There's a high chance I'll be there as well; I've been out of the loop for too long, and it's only ~2.5 hours away from Penn State. Seeing as how I don't personally know anyone else going, I'll need a teammate for doubles if anyone is interested. (I'm relatively new to the area.)

I'll be adding to the setup count as well.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Super hyped
Hopefully I can get an external hard drive working so I can just record all day :bee:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
jmoan, show people what you've got then it will be easier to get a teammate XD

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Jmoan, if Vist doesn't team with me (looks like he probably won't right now) I'll team with you. I play Peach, Shiek, and Ness. I don't think I'll be playing shiek this tournament though.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Are you like, coming over tonight Vist? Winston and I need some teams practice haha

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Ridic that I don't have a teammate haha. =(

oh.. I completely forgot this was tmr..
Team with me if you go, it's been too long mang!

EDIT: Would anyone want to house me possibly tonight if I needed it? <3
If you can hit me up 703-201-4058 or aim: als42991

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I might be able to house you, but we live like 5 mins from each other so IDK why you would come here lol.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
If you can get to College Park redd I can house you at my apartment.
That should probably work fine. I'm assuming I can go with you there to the venue and back? Doesn't seem like very far. Wanna PM me your number in case I decide to take you up on that?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Voodoo is riding with me, and I think my car is full.

*Edit*
O I totally misread Vist's thing haha.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good to me, Sage, or anyone else. I'll take whoever I can get. I main Sheik/Fox, and go Sheik in teams most of the time. I also have Ness as a secondary so if I team with Sage we could have double Ness for lulz friendly practices. We could heal each other...or something. Look for the guy with a beard, long hair, and glasses. /thumbs_up

As for "showing my stuff", Plank, I sadly have no recent videos up on Youtube, besides that B+ vid from Pound 4, in which I got wrecked by JCaesar... I swear I'm better at Melee than B+, though! Talk to ihavespaceballs, Pikachad, Iori, KOkingpin, (or Savedge) and those peeps for a better appraisal of my skillz.
I'm from that neck of the woods originally.

Top Bottom