• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Aftershock 2 - Hagerstown, MD (5/29/10)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I AM HYPE NOW THAT IT IS MAY
Man, I just want finals out of the way so I can stop worrying about school and start worrying about Melee.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Yeah I am glad my finals are finally over. Though I am taking summer course so I don't really get a break.

Now that school is over I am really settling down and trying to get sponsors. I will be spending from now until next week working on that. I have got a long list of places to check out, a rough draft for a contract, and a rough draft for a request. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Want to post in some of the other biweeklies inviting them to this or shall I?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You can do it xD haha
Is G-reg's **** still sponsoring this tournament because that would be pretty ****

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Bummer ¬.¬ ah well.
How big is this turnout for this tournament looking so far?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
30-40 im sure. lots of time for everyone to plan. bring the ****, MD!!! ill try to grab a car from the shady grove metro station for this

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Just let me know who is going to be at the metro and what time you want me to be there and I can go.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you want me too, sure. I plan on coming regardless, if nothing more than to get input from Melee players on Project M.

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
If you want me too, sure. I plan on coming regardless, if nothing more than to get input from Melee players on Project M.
I'll definitely give you input on Project M. I've played Melee religiously, and I've had fun with B+, so I'm curious as to how this will wind up.

Also, chinesahh, I'm definitely gonna make it back to this one. This is the day after my high school graduation, so it's a great way to celebrate.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We've been working on a crouch canceling code but it's really difficult to get it to work like Melee.

Jab resets are working well though.

I'd encourage you to visit the Project M thread if you have any questions about it.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I'd like to play brawl+. I wouldn't mind trying out Project M but I do wish there wouldn't be so many hack projects.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
You've never heard? KrazyKnux and Dr. Grip? We're going to straight rip teams + singles.

Mayb.

WV represent. Hype.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sorry redd, travis and i always team now, but hopefully doll can make it!

Mahone

Smash Champion
I don't really like teams, but if someone wants to i will. I'm jiggs so its like an autowin cuz i just push down-b.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
special k? WTF stop by man its been ages

@ chival - who is umd?

@ redd - if plank doesnt come, team w/ me

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Which means me, Winston, and Joe.
Maybe Chris is coming to this one? I think he mentioned something about it

Top Bottom