• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Aftershock 2 - Hagerstown, MD (5/29/10)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
vist team with me for B+ stuff, if that goes down

how many "setups" are there? i remember there being like 2-3, with a big screen that was too elevated to be comfortable to play on. ill bring my wii so hopefully theres more TVs.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Presumably I'm coming ... 3 TVs if I do (apparently it depends on when my mom works from on Saturday o.O)

Vist

Smash Champion
worddd sage and jcaesar i havent played with u guys in forever and mahone we never played =( id be down to team if we could get some friendlies in beforehand and see how we'd do

greg- im no good at b+ stuff anymore although I'd probably do some project m

lol @ durant set

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Winston has a recording setup.
I just remembered that I too had a recording setup like, buried in drawers. Got it working today using Winston's cords, still haven't tested with my own but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Sooo...yeah.
Two recording setups from us + 1 from Epsilon

HYPEEEEEEE

O yeah, we can bring 2 cubes if that wasn't like ... obvious from "two recording setups."

You guys had better not neglect to record. Also, tell everyone to use their tags.
I won't let you down. This time. I'm going to make the **** shure that stuff, especially the hype stuff, gets entirely recorded. No one needs to use tags when they play on my recording set up, unless it's friendlies, because I always take notes on players, stages, characters during tournament sets and money matches. You just have to tell me when you're playing so your character's face gets put up on youtube.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I recently acquired another CRT TV. Is there a count on how many are needed? I'd rather not lug around 4 TVs but if there's a shortage, I will bring them all.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Between 3 recording sets I think we can get all the matches people want to see recorded :lick:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Presumably we'll just stash everything in the video thread so it won't matter haha
But yeah, I think it's fair to expect the people with the videos to upload onto their channel, unless one of us has an external hard drive and wants to upload everything ...

Presumably we'll just stash everything in the video thread so it won't matter haha
But yeah, I think it's fair to expect the people with the videos to upload onto their channel, unless one of us has an external hard drive and wants to upload everything ...
I get unsubscribers if I upload too many video too soon. **** you *****es! I vote that idea. I can still make the video threads and playlists on my channel for tournament teams, singles, and MM's.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol they unsubscribe if you post too many videos? That's weak, you should be getting mad subscribers. Now I really want to make this tournament, when I dom absolutely everyone on film, lol.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
...good **** everyone LOL

im pretty sure we'll have enough setups, but more cant hurt

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i get it! it all rhymes with pun. btree is never done

unfortunately KM has to work this day and cant make it sad face

g-regulate

Smash Hero
popular falcon teams tactic : prey upon the opponents paying attention to your teammate.

they are the easiest to knee

Top Bottom