• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Traffic Tourny

iLegend

Smash Cadet
:D. I NEED more practice >.<...when are u guys available...i havent fought real people for a while and my skill is going to **** >.<...
Thats my problem man! I need people to play. My Roy is very technical but I lack in mindgames because I play computers all the time.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
same.....well...im TRYING to get lots of people to show up at my tourney but all my big names are dropping out >.<....im hoping for 50...maybe more...but i dunno how many people are gonna come if no big name are coming...well...eznjay or dsf have a good chance of showing up...

iLegend

Smash Cadet
same.....well...im TRYING to get lots of people to show up at my tourney but all my big names are dropping out >.<....im hoping for 50...maybe more...but i dunno how many people are gonna come if no big name are coming...well...eznjay or dsf have a good chance of showing up...
I would go if that many people would show up. Espicially since DSF is gonna be there. Sounds like some good practice.

You said you live close to Taffic?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WAIIIITT....i dont KNOW that DSF is gonna be here...its just highly probable since he ***** tournaments around here for the money :D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I doubt you will get 50 people, 30-40 is a safer bet. ;)

When I do my UCR tournament in May, however, I'll expect alot of people. :p

iLegend

Smash Cadet
I realized he ***** the tourneys for money. Thats his job.

And JTB in May? You have a certain date? I'll see if I can go if it seems like a good turn out.

iLegend

Smash Cadet
Yep. I say enough matches with DSF without getting 4 stocked(except maybe the first time) will definitly merit a better player inside of you.

Mr. B****** I would probably meet Traffic at his house and then head over to you.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
koolio...try to get other people to come along too YEAH?...and i need people to bring tvs and cubes...i just cant stresss that enough lol...

iLegend

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't be able to bring a TV but I can bring my cube and disc.

Do you know what day this will take place?

Lit

Smash Ace
and i wish i could of went to this traffic tourney...... i herd it was pretty sick

Top Bottom